Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop SCAM in the ICO market  (Read 14226 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Such a project will be interesting to many, but of course if the project itself is not a Scam. But you have to find fraudulent projects before someone starts investing in them. I think that even if your project will work perfectly, it still will not give a 100 percent guarantee that the ICO in which, for example, I invested, will not be a fraud.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

It's difficult to stop this ICO scam as we don't have regulations from the government that will punish those scammers and to scrutinize them before doing a crowd sale. Only ourselves can help us from not being a victim of those scammers by doing a diligent research on those project before putting our hard earn money. If all investors are good enough to check those ICOs then those scammers will not waste their time to make a fake project as no one will buy on their trap. 

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Now is the time to not even look at the projects who are a potential scam. Even investing in highly rated ICOs which have a sizable following is much riskier than last year for example. Just stay away from the ICO scene for now if you dont want to get burned.
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

This cannot be stopped this way. Just telling people to stop scamming others will not take all of these away. These people are aware of what they are doing, and they know it it is wrong, and are aware of the harm that it is causing the industry, but they really do not give a damn. If possible something should be done by top players in the system to control or stop these scammers.
ico.picker (OP)

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

It's difficult to stop this ICO scam as we don't have regulations from the government that will punish those scammers and to scrutinize them before doing a crowd sale. Only ourselves can help us from not being a victim of those scammers by doing a diligent research on those project before putting our hard earn money. If all investors are good enough to check those ICOs then those scammers will not waste their time to make a fake project as no one will buy on their trap.  

Yes, you are right. That is why we are going to unite the forces of individual investors into a big, powerfull and professional system.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

I think that in the future there will be a lot less of scams, they are already getting less now - and it can be seen. Most of the scams appeared during the HYIP, many unexperienced people went into the market and invested almost without learning, but even the obvious scams managed to collect not small money then.

the main thing is that people become smarter, and not scatter their money. before investing you need to carefully study the project.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

I think this is a good idea to identify scam projects in early stage. There is a need for regulations as well for ICOs
to regain trust and for investments to be more safe from being scammed.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

I think this is a very good idea and proper concepts to handle fraudulent icos
But all depends on if this program is not a scam itself

Else, we can get scammed trying to support a project that claims to stop or prevent scams
Give us more information about the project
Thanks
shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

I think it is getting far worse, I read that less than 10% of ICOs are ever getting listed on exchanges. That means they other 90% are likely scams. Some of them might have trouble getting listed on proper exchanges, but you can always list at decentralized exchanges for free.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

I think it is getting far worse, I read that less than 10% of ICOs are ever getting listed on exchanges. That means they other 90% are likely scams. Some of them might have trouble getting listed on proper exchanges, but you can always list at decentralized exchanges for free.
The fact is that because of the large number of scammers on the ico market, many investors do not want to invest their money. They choose Another way and buy coins on stock exchanges. But this affects the development of the project And therefore, such coins do not fall on the stock exchange.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Stopping will be very hard to be done. The amount of scams is growing only and it is very bad for investors and in the following case for the cryptomarket.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

It could be the best event that could be at all on the cryptomarket. I will support each projects that will beat with scam, but I hope that they will not be scams as well.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

A good concept and I support it constantly, because I did not create such a thing (MvP).
Hopefully the concept that you created can delete SCAM in the cryptocurrency world.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

yes. indeed it must be stopped, because they don't want to think about the help of the bounty hunters ... this is very regrettable when we think about it successfully it turns out the project is a scam
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

We really have to find a way to curb the menace of scam coins in the market or in the end we are going to be the ones who end up regretting not doing anything about it earlier. There has to be regulations and if there are a good number of strict rules to follow before putting icos in the market then a lot of people would be discouraged from putting scam icos out
ico.picker (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

We launched the alpha version of the Minimum Viable Product
More info about our project you can see here
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I wouldn't limit access to MVP with email registration.
I would like to test it immediately,but email requirement just stop me. Make it open.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ico.picker (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

I wouldn't limit access to MVP with email registration.
I would like to test it immediately,but email requirement just stop me. Make it open.

Thanks for your feedback.  

You can use this account:
icoworldtest@gmail.com
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Scammer will not stop until they earn money with that method also if there are still many people they invest with them. Scammer always create good project to make it more attractive to some greedy people that is why much better to invest on the running project with a good management.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

The crazy thing is that with every developed strategy and thought about how to stop scam projects, the scammers always have another smart idea to still dupe their unsuspecting victims. Really would be nice to have a regulatory body or a somewhat escrow service that through which ICO's could be bought and their sold funds would be gradually released to them as they develop and a refund to the investor is possible for a failed project

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: