Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:06:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto price does not have a bottom?  (Read 99 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Crypto price does not have a bottom?
For tokens and Altkoins there is no concept of net cost, the price for crypto is not limited to both positive and negative values, although there is a negative limit of -18 decimal digits!)))
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

0$ means bottom Smiley

It is a volatile market and every price can go even lower. But for working product tokens, i believe these prices are bottom.

De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

0$ means bottom Smiley

It is a volatile market and every price can go even lower. But for working product tokens, i believe these prices are bottom.
0 means absence on the crypto market, although with fraudulent projects this happens in constantly!)
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

Bottom is relative here, personally I see the bottom as the support level of a particular time period, BTC for instance has shown a consistent support at between $5800- $6500, since this year, here I feel the bottom has been defined, Some may assume it to be zero but btc can never go to that
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

i think we can say the bottom is $0.
i know a decimal of crypto standard is 18 digit, but the real price is in USD or other real price in country.
when it touch in 0, that is no price.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

I think it is, crypto prices does not have a bottom as you can see the prices of coins are still decreasing yet it does not reach it's lowest price. In this case, we crypto traders are the one who manipulates the coins' prices in exchanges.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Some are saying that $0 is the bottom but actually you are wrong, make tokens are airdropped for free so the price for those is $0

The actual bottom is when there is no demand at all, you can't get listed on the exchanges and you can't even give the token away for free (which is a bit sad really!)

sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

For tokens and Altkoins there is no concept of net cost, the price for crypto is not limited to both positive and negative values, although there is a negative limit of -18 decimal digits!)))

When there is no volume or liquidity for a coin, then that's the bottom because everyone wants to sell but no one wants to buy, and the sellers will sell with the lowest price making it to hit the lowest bottom it could get to.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

0$ is not a bottom man , that is collapse. Crypto bottoms will come after bitcoin will touch his but no one knows for sure when this will happen. In my opinion, bitcoin will go down to around 3k or something similar but I'm hoping we will not see a lower price than 3k because this will shake the crypto user and fear will take over.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Bridgetnana

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

This is quite difficult. The purchases are by investors and the market demand and supply decisions. If trust is low, the sell-off is possible, alcoin value will plummet and vice versa increased confidence, better market
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

I think the bubble pops before reaching the lowest part of it's value. I see this happen on shitcoins and shitprojects many times where I regret not selling a coin/token when it had market price and it's bubble popped.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

For a lot of altcoins that is completely true, they dont have bottom, meaning they will fail in the end. But rest assured, bitcoin has a bottom. And from there we will charge on a new ATH.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

0 is the bottom line , but we can not expect the that bottom price  , tech people do not withdraw the money instantly only money makers do that one

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Yeah, it has a bottom if we take it in a time range (bottom of the day, bottom of the month or bottom of the year).
For the entire life cycle of a cryptocurrency, there may be no bottom or top (the bottom may be ZERO and the top may be UNLIMITED)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: