Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER!  (Read 18483 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:41:09 AM

Yeah why would I say that? Because I'm not a racist? Oh wait, that doesn't fit your logic Smiley

You would say it because you have no worries, the general consensus is that nigger is not a racist term and why would the group of black guys care.. I mean it does not mean ones racist, right?

That's what you said...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:44:31 AM

Yeah why would I say that? Because I'm not a racist? Oh wait, that doesn't fit your logic Smiley

Of course you can call people nigger without being at least overtly racist.

But those who do are insensitive, ignorant and extremely foolish in my humble opinion.  And many of them are a wee bit racist as well.

But this is a great thread...

Just what the bitcoin community needs right now. Roll Eyes
Waramp22

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:46:32 AM

I try to limit the use of racial slurs, but when a black man fits the popular stereotype of a "nigger" to a fucking tee, i think using the term is justified against them. If i didn't have a job and beat my girlfriend, i would hope someone would beat the shit out of me, and say "do something with your life, you trailer trash woman beating cracker" I wouldn't run to the police after getting "physically and verbally assaulted by a racist" because i would know that I failed my race and deserved everything i had coming. I dont like useless people of any ethnicity, but when someone is unemployed and is stoned 24/7, getting arrested, crashing vehicles, beating women etc, i just want to ask them if they are fucking proud for confirming the stereotype, and then hand them a job application. Sadly the systems that are in place today just prop these people up, when what they really need is to hit rock bottom as soon as possible.

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:52:40 AM

But those who do are insensitive, ignorant and extremely foolish in my humble opinion.  And many of them are a wee bit racist as well.

that's my point, "wee bit" racist is still racist. It may not be "hang a nigger from a tree" or  firebomb the black church racist but its still racist.

And to see PG speaking like this is absurd and he needs to delete his OP and close and lock this thread so it can die already.

This thread is exactly NOT what this community needs. We don't need newcomers finding us and seeing us allow this type of bigot shit. Not to mention, the press are on the forum 24/7 and surely its not the way I as a member of this community want to come across to the outside eyes.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:58:29 AM

I try to limit the use of racial slurs, but when a black man fits the popular stereotype of a "nigger" to a fucking tee, i think using the term is justified against them. If i didn't have a job and beat my girlfriend, i would hope someone would beat the shit out of me, and say "do something with your life, you trailer trash woman beating cracker" I wouldn't run to the police after getting "physically and verbally assaulted by a racist" because i would know that I failed my race and deserved everything i had coming. I dont like useless people of any ethnicity, but when someone is unemployed and is stoned 24/7, getting arrested, crashing vehicles, beating women etc, i just want to ask them if they are fucking proud for confirming the stereotype, and then hand them a job application. Sadly the systems that are in place today just prop these people up, when what they really need is to hit rock bottom as soon as possible.

Wow, another bigot live and online!

If you had no job and beat your GF, I too would wish that someone beats the shit out of you, but calling you "trailer trash cracker" is in no way the same thing as calling a black person a nigger.

First, trailers are filled with all colored people, its not calling you out because of the way you were born but calling you out on where you live and your financial status.

and cracker.. come on.. don't even get me started!
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:00:06 AM

You would say it because you have no worries, the general consensus is that nigger is not a racist term and why would the group of black guys care.. I mean it does not mean ones racist, right?

That's what you said...

No it's not, you're being illiterate yet again.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:00:12 AM

that's my point, "wee bit" racist is still racist. It may not be "hang a nigger from a tree" or  firebomb the black church racist but its still racist.

And to see PG speaking like this is absurd and he needs to delete his OP and close and lock this thread so it can die already.

This thread is exactly NOT what this community needs. We don't need newcomers finding us and seeing us allow this type of bigot shit. Not to mention, the press are on the forum 24/7 and surely its not the way I as a member of this community want to come across to the outside eyes.

I don't know if you know this...  but you just reiterated all of my points.  Wink  We are in agreement.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:03:15 AM

I don't know if you know this...  but you just reiterated all of my points.  Wink  We are in agreement.

I do know this that is why I started by saying "that's my point" I just want it to get out in as many ways as possible for some of the slower people out here who may need it explained in 20 ways before they understand.  Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:06:19 AM

That's what you said...

No it's not, you're being illiterate yet again.

"And thus my theory about people like you genuinely believing someone is racist for using the word nigger is confirmed"

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:09:09 AM

You indiscriminately believe anyone who uses the word nigger, I believe someone is only a racist if they use the word nigger as an insult, I wouldn't ever use it as insult but as you can see I have no problem saying the word even if you do.

If you use the word nigger and are not black then you are a racist, if you are black and you use the word nigger it disgusts me but what can I really say, you would only be dissing yourself.

If you get into a quotation flamewar with me Bobsurplus I'm afraid you're going to lose Smiley you're actually being racist yourself towards whites by claiming a white person is a racist by saying a certain word, it's pathetic.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:19:45 AM

Isn't Bill Cosby racist too then? Also who was that black comedian or celebrity who made the exact same point, that there are some black people who are dragging down their entire culture by being freeloading morons, calling them niggers too? Anyone remember?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:22:25 AM

No that can't possibly enter into there minds because as with most racists it would totally mess with their phony beliefs, also, I totally haven't been preparing video evidence of this kind of double standards and hypocrisy, that would be really really embarrassing for the people trolling in this thread.... REALLY EMBARRASSING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMHrlqvNB0
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:36:09 AM

No that can't possibly enter into there minds because as with most racists it would totally mess with their phony beliefs, also, I totally haven't been preparing video evidence of this kind of double standards and hypocrisy, that would be really really embarrassing for the people trolling in this thread.... REALLY EMBARRASSING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMHrlqvNB0

That video is trash, I never said black people cant be racist, and I never heard anyone say nigger in the video you posted.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:38:23 AM

You indiscriminately believe anyone who uses the word nigger, I believe someone is only a racist if they use the word nigger as an insult, I wouldn't ever use it as insult but as you can see I have no problem saying the word even if you do.

If you use the word nigger and are not black then you are a racist, if you are black and you use the word nigger it disgusts me but what can I really say, you would only be dissing yourself.

If you get into a quotation flamewar with me Bobsurplus I'm afraid you're going to lose Smiley you're actually being racist yourself towards whites by claiming a white person is a racist by saying a certain word, it's pathetic.

If you are not black and you use the word nigger you are racist, maybe not full blown racist but you do have a racist bone in you.

Its ok for a white person like me to say nigger tomorrow when I go to work and tell my office about this thread and all the bigots that troll the forum such as yourself and PG. But that's not being racist that's just explaining the situation.

Have a good night!

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:44:33 AM

Yes, I'm sure you will go around screaming about how we're racists, because saying what we actually said would totally go against your prejudices as well as make your friends leave you because you're being a racist yourself Cheesy
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:50:33 AM

phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

exactly. you done fucked up you best admit to the mistake and apologize.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:57:53 AM

Wow, just wow. Is this forum really the place for all this? There's a whole lotta hate in this thread.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:01:39 AM

Meh, I don't hate, just these guys, they actually tend to write this kind of bullshit all the time Tongue
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:30:50 AM

Don't bother reading this thread if you haven't already.  I just browsed threw briskly and I feel robbed of the time i spent on this thread.  If you want the feeling of your stomach turning, shame for humanity and pure boredom all at once then by all means this is the thread for you, enjoy. 

Man beating up defenseless women and children while drunk is the only thing that really caught my interest and it sickens me deeply. The rest of this thread is a yawn fest imho.   Roll Eyes
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:48:50 AM

No no! You're supposed to join in with those three and claim we're racists counter and tell us to apologise! Tongue Oh and this thread needs to degenerate into 20 pages of flamewar.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: