Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER!  (Read 18483 times)
BitApparel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:49:11 AM

Wow, is this post for real?

$@$@$@$$@$------------------->>>          trade BTC/LTC leveraged @ bitfinex.com    AND

get 5% lifetime rebate!   use sign-up code   ------->       X1LTTXAjLV       PM after sign up !!!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:00:08 AM

"Before I tell what happened during the past 4+hours after my last post, I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American who just happens to be a NIGGER. I'm of the school that there's black people and there's black people who are also Niggers. Also, a white person can be considered a Nigger in my book."

When you have to start your story off with this "Disclaimer" you are trying to justify you Racial Hatred.

Growing up with a half Black sister, that term was spouted out of hate towards our household many times by people of hate just like you.
You Claim anyone can be labeled as a N****r but yet you have probably never used that term to describe any other color person besides Black.   Growing up in a Racially diverse city i have seen all types of Trash Black, white,hispanic,Italian Etc. Never did we label them As to a N****r like you claim. why wouldn't you use a term such as "Trash" or Scumbag? Or maybe asshole?  why N****r?

The Word is used for Derrogatory/Hateful purposes and nothing more.  I would challenge you to Walk down Clinton Avenue in albany N.Y. and start yelling out that word and when the crowd approaches you you can simply use your disclaimer and Lets see if they agree with you.

but i doubt you are brave enough. I think you will sit there behind your Keyboard being the coward that you are and Spew your Hatred safely.

Good luck to you you Racist.

Why is scumbag okay, whilst nigger is not?  Is scumbag not derogatory or hateful?  If so, wouldn't placing "nigger" on a different moral category than "scumbag" be discriminatory?  And if not, calling the man a scumbag would be inappropriate, as it would not express disdain in the same way nigger would.

Either way, words change over time, and the usage of this word is shifting from a racial slur to indicate any individual who acts in a disagreeable manner:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/NIGGER
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nigger%20%2821st%20century%20definition%29
An offensive word that, despite its past usage as an racial slur, is now gaining popularity as a word to describe ignorant, ill mannered, or low-class people, without regard to their ethnicity.
That stupid nigger just pushed me and didn't apologize! People like that make me mad.

As Lethn pointed out, it's all about context, i.e. intent: if the intent is to offend through racism, then yes, I can see the problem, but if the intent is lacking racism, we cannot simply assume the individual wants to participate in racist activities (imagine if the majority userbase for this word were actually racist against each other--then again, many are.)

I recommend to not latch onto the idea of nigger being a racial slur, as this prolongs the misery of those who take offense, which I'm sure you would like to resolve; the sooner we agree that words such as these can only empower the racist, the sooner we rid ourselves of racism.  To censor yourself is an admission that the racist has power over you and his power is legitimate, neither of which I agree with, and I'm certain you could agree as well.  I'm sorry your sister and other such relatives had to go through that abuse--nobody deserves to be treated less than human--but remember that it is not the word which hurts: it is the intent.

It never hurt anybody? Nah, just all those years of slavery and racial segregation where that word was used to denonise, belittle, torture, enslave and murder millions.

Words can't do anything; it's language, abstractions.  What you mean to say is people did these things.

But going by your example, "democracy" fits that description much better and over a far longer stretch of time.

The NIGGER in question here is not stupid, but is perhaps slightly ignorant, nor is low class, albeit what he did is of low class to the nth degree. Since I'm referencing a, b or c, b would be the closest in this regard: ill mannered.

Remember, I once spoke highly of this individual on this forum as late as last year, and having him here in my home never seeing him as an inferior black man, let alone a nigger. Hell, if you were to speak with him over the phone, one would be hard-pressed to know that he's of African descent. It wasn't till later that he turned NIGGER, not knowing what triggered it, but knowing that drugs and hard liquor contributed to his metamorphosis.

Also, two of nephews, my niece's brothers, can easily be described as NIGGERS due to their actions. They are nothing but useless pieces of shit.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:00:56 AM

Wow, is this post for real?

I think you meant to ask if this thread is for real, bud.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:08:07 AM

shameful Piece of human filth the OP is.

to think he is leader of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20 what a disgrace and shame he brings to that group.

Dude, there was no reason to obfuscate the name of the group. It's called Bitcoin 100. And it has endowed a many black organizations of which I fully endorsed. I'd be glad to take the time to hunt down my endorsement, but in the meantime you can probably find them on this list: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:13:06 AM

phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

Bob, let's meet up! I'll even give you the first punch. Seriously!

Back to beating the shit outta that NIGGER. The dude disappeared before I got there as stated in the OP. Perhaps, if I wasn't so fired up inside, the accident may not occurred of which could have easily killed four innocent people due to some NIGGER's actions.

I apologize that the word nigger offends you. IT'S JUST A WORD!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:16:58 AM

"Before I tell what happened during the past 4+hours after my last post, I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American who just happens to be a NIGGER. I'm of the school that there's black people and there's black people who are also Niggers. Also, a white person can be considered a Nigger in my book."

When you have to start your story off with this "Disclaimer" you are trying to justify you Racial Hatred.

Growing up with a half Black sister, that term was spouted out of hate towards our household many times by people of hate just like you.
You Claim anyone can be labeled as a N****r but yet you have probably never used that term to describe any other color person besides Black.   Growing up in a Racially diverse city i have seen all types of Trash Black, white,hispanic,Italian Etc. Never did we label them As to a N****r like you claim. why wouldn't you use a term such as "Trash" or Scumbag? Or maybe asshole?  why N****r?

The Word is used for Derrogatory/Hateful purposes and nothing more.  I would challenge you to Walk down Clinton Avenue in albany N.Y. and start yelling out that word and when the crowd approaches you you can simply use your disclaimer and Lets see if they agree with you.

but i doubt you are brave enough. I think you will sit there behind your Keyboard being the coward that you are and Spew your Hatred safely.

Good luck to you you Racist.

Why is scumbag okay, whilst nigger is not?  Is scumbag not derogatory or hateful?  If so, wouldn't placing "nigger" on a different moral category than "scumbag" be discriminatory?  And if not, calling the man a scumbag would be inappropriate, as it would not express disdain in the same way nigger would.

Either way, words change over time, and the usage of this word is shifting from a racial slur to indicate any individual who acts in a disagreeable manner:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/NIGGER
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nigger%20%2821st%20century%20definition%29
An offensive word that, despite its past usage as an racial slur, is now gaining popularity as a word to describe ignorant, ill mannered, or low-class people, without regard to their ethnicity.
That stupid nigger just pushed me and didn't apologize! People like that make me mad.

As Lethn pointed out, it's all about context, i.e. intent: if the intent is to offend through racism, then yes, I can see the problem, but if the intent is lacking racism, we cannot simply assume the individual wants to participate in racist activities (imagine if the majority userbase for this word were actually racist against each other--then again, many are.)

I recommend to not latch onto the idea of nigger being a racial slur, as this prolongs the misery of those who take offense, which I'm sure you would like to resolve; the sooner we agree that words such as these can only empower the racist, the sooner we rid ourselves of racism.  To censor yourself is an admission that the racist has power over you and his power is legitimate, neither of which I agree with, and I'm certain you could agree as well.  I'm sorry your sister and other such relatives had to go through that abuse--nobody deserves to be treated less than human--but remember that it is not the word which hurts: it is the intent.

It never hurt anybody? Nah, just all those years of slavery and racial segregation where that word was used to denonise, belittle, torture, enslave and murder millions.

Words can't do anything; it's language, abstractions.  What you mean to say is people did these things.

But going by your example, "democracy" fits that description much better and over a far longer stretch of time.

Huge difference between nigger and scumbag, just like there a big difference between calling a jew a kike and calling the same jew a scumbag! You too are a raceist based on your belief that nigger is a non offence word.

That Huck Finn dude sure was one racist fuck!

Huckleberry Finn and Nigger Jim.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:35:45 AM

You guys remind me of these 'anti-fascist' protesters I once saw in the UK on the news, you know what they were doing? Protesting against the BNP who are basically a brand of neo-nazi's that we have in this country, rightly so, but you know what they did? They went and started breaking shit in an extremely fascist fashion and picked fights with the police. If you honestly think that a white man saying the word nigger automatically makes them a racist, you need mental help. You also haven't noticed the way Phinnaeus Gage wrote his post with the words NIGGER written in capslock which just kind of proves to me that you're few morons who are stuck in the 60's and seem to think all white people are racist.

You seem like the kind of people who would ban the word BLACKboard because it has black in it and you don't want people saying it because it offends you, seriously, I was actually trying to use logic and reason to explain my point of view on this whole racism bullshit but since you've had it nailed into your heads that anyone who uses a certain word that is white is a racist I really don't want anything to do with you.

<search this thread where I mention Rodney King, a white dude friend of mine in Nashville to get up to speed on the follow>

A friend of ours, a black gentleman by the name of JB, had a crossed burned in front of his duplex. The other half of the duplex was rented out by Rodney King (his real name). Rodney stood up for our friend JB (a kind black dude) and immediately was chastised for his actions by other white dudes in the neighborhood.

Rodney King used to march during the late 60's in NYC, where he worked as a cab driver, alongside a myriad of Afro-Americans during the Civil Rights movement. Maybe you guys heard of it. Ironically, during the 80's Rodney took a lot of heat from the very blacks he helped in his own way to gain rights they rightfully deserved because of some mundane statement he uttered during one of his shows in Nashville. During that time frame, he had no discontent toward them for them feeling the way they did. Nor, would any of them be considered niggers by me or Rodney.

Nigger is just a word. A NIGGER is a piece of ship human being of which should lose their right to breathe our air. The same goes for ANY white person who kills a black person for sport, or even calls them a nigger outta hatred because of their particular race.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:45:02 AM

You guys remind me of these 'anti-fascist' protesters I once saw in the UK on the news, you know what they were doing? Protesting against the BNP who are basically a brand of neo-nazi's that we have in this country, rightly so, but you know what they did? They went and started breaking shit in an extremely fascist fashion and picked fights with the police. If you honestly think that a white man saying the word nigger automatically makes them a racist, you need mental help. You also haven't noticed the way Phinnaeus Gage wrote his post with the words NIGGER written in capslock which just kind of proves to me that you're few morons who are stuck in the 60's and seem to think all white people are racist.

You seem like the kind of people who would ban the word BLACKboard because it has black in it and you don't want people saying it because it offends you, seriously, I was actually trying to use logic and reason to explain my point of view on this whole racism bullshit but since you've had it nailed into your heads that anyone who uses a certain word that is white is a racist I really don't want anything to do with you.
Lethn,
By any Chance do you Have an SS/zz tatooed on your body anywhere?

I doubt that he does, but for a price I'm sure he may consider getting one of 19T66xnR2Vmi1jVGaEdKq249bG2XPyoY3N to garner donations for some animal charity once said site goes live. Reminds me of a funny punchline: A German Shepherd!

To tell you the truth, after reading your first few posts, you're the one that probably shouldn't be trusted, dude, not me because I man a thread about NIGGERS and not a hatred for people of color commonly referred to as niggers. Big difference!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:50:00 AM

Are you stupid? high? or just plane racist?

Nigger is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("color black").[1] Often used disparagingly, by the mid 20th century, particularly in the United States, it suggested that its target is extremely unsophisticated. Its usage had become unambiguously pejorative, a common ethnic slur usually directed at blacks of Sub-Saharan African descent.

What he said is racist, he could have stated that the guy was black, or not even mentioned his race as we would all hate a woman beater regardless of race.

He used the word nigger because he is racist, he probably lost one of his girlfrinds to a big "nigger cock" and since then has been full blown KKK/neo Nazi, skinhead racist

Newsflash! I've dated black women and ate black pussy. And would do it again. I've also eaten Mexican, Italian, Indian and Greek pussy. If given the chance, I would kill any KKK, neo-Nazi, or Skinhead, for they are nothing but pieces of shit (read NIGGERS) in my book.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:54:00 AM

Wow...  not a very advanced troll, but a very effective one.

Nasty.  Sad to see it here.

If directed at me, not advanced because I'm not one. At least I don't come here to purposely troll even though on the surface my posting activity may dictate elsewise. It truly is not my intent. If it were, I would be man enough to admit that I am indeed a troll. I have written a handful of troll posts though, mostly of the humor kind. There may be a half dozen posts of mine that could easily be considered troll posts. I'm a pretty straight-up kinda guy.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:57:47 AM

Newsflash! I've dated black women and ate black pussy. And would do it again. I've also eaten Mexican, Italian, Indian and Greek pussy. If given the chance, I would kill any KKK, neo-Nazi, or Skinhead, for they are nothing but pieces of shit (read NIGGERS) in my book.

Not to mess with your thread, neither do I agree with much written here, but this must be the most Exuberant / provocative post in the history of the internet ever!! It should have it's own wiki page.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:59:42 AM

He could have called that abusive SOB any number of names why N****R?  just because the guy is black? If he were White or any other Race would the word N****R have even been mentioned?

The guy who beat that woman is SCUM but whats up with the wording?

Fair question! I picked the said word to express how I felt at the time, and still do, along with honestly believing that the term fits the dude, sadly he happens to be of African descent.

Somehow, "a scumbag beat up my niece" doesn't have the same impact as "a NIGGER beat the shit outta my niece". The conversation would have been completely different if I hadn't mention that the guy in question is black.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:03:12 AM

Not to mess with your thread, neither do I agree with much written here, but this must be the most Exuberant / provocative post in the history of the internet ever!! It should have it's own wiki page.

Actually, there's a thread on this forum (in fact, two or three or more) having the exact same interaction on this very subject that's much larger. Simply do a search using the term nigger to hunt them down.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:10:11 AM

Before I tell what happened during the past 4+hours after my last post, I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American who just happens to be a NIGGER. I'm of the school that there's black people and there's black people who are also Niggers. Also, a white person can be considered a Nigger in my book. I'm a Lugan, but there's asshole Lithuanians what can be considered Fuckin' Lugans because of their actions.

Not only are many of you ragers in this thread morons but you also appear to be illiterate, is reading one line really that hard? It's actually just pretty sad seeing people like you call me a racist now Tongue
you go on my ignore list because you are a thoughtless Racist Scumbag troll!  Click!

But, even though you consider me a racist pig, I won't be on your ignore list otherwise you wouldn't have the pleasure to continue to interact with me.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:15:14 AM

I would be very interested to know if any of the people complaining about this were actually black, because using their own logic against them if they're white they don't have a right to complain about racism to blacks or talk about what black racism is, but here's the twist where I actually understand this kind of logic. We simply will never know what it's like as white people what it's like to be truly persecuted without hearing what they have to say first and and the kind of ignorant bullshit that has been said on this thread just over a word made me question their logic severely.

The same equally goes for if I get lectured about how you whites 'can't' be persecuted or have people being racist to them, or in my case the Irish ( seriously, never get into a fight with somebody about persecution who has Irish blood because we know far more about persecution than you ever will, anybody who has an Irish passport always gets stopped by the police at the airport because of the IRA, so my dad uses a British passport ) so I find it funny to see people jumping up and down over a fucking word when there's real persecution going on out there and people are getting the shit actively kicked out of them just for being something.

TLDR of this entire thread: Racism is the most moronic and trivial thing ever created by man.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:19:36 AM

I love how the KKK/NAZI Phinnaeus Gage remains silent during all this.

It's because I was busy researching scammers to protect you bitcoin position. You had no trouble hunting down my posts to express to me that I'm a racist.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:27:44 AM

I would be very interested to know if any of the people complaining about this were actually black, because using their own logic against them if they're white they don't have a right to complain about racism to blacks or talk about what black racism is, but here's the twist where I actually understand this kind of logic. We simply will never know what it's like as white people what it's like to be truly persecuted without hearing what they have to say first and and the kind of ignorant bullshit that has been said on this thread just over a word made me question their logic severely.

The same equally goes for if I get lectured about how you whites 'can't' be persecuted or have people being racist to them, or in my case the Irish ( seriously, never get into a fight with somebody about persecution who has Irish blood because we know far more about persecution than you ever will, anybody who has an Irish passport always gets stopped by the police at the airport because of the IRA, so my dad uses a British passport ) so I find it funny to see people jumping up and down over a fucking word when there's real persecution going on out there and people are getting the shit actively kicked out of them just for being something.

TLDR of this entire thread: Racism is the most moronic and trivial thing ever created by man.

I knew you were a Donkey the moment I read your first post.

http://www.rsdb.org/race/irish

It was cheaper to hire an irishman than a donkey in the pennsylvania coal mining days of the 1800's

Since we all know that during a certain period in American history slaves were considered extremely valuable, your kind were worth a helluva lot less than them. How much less, you ask? Not even worth putting on ignore.

<satire, in case you weren't sure, bud>
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:29:45 AM

lolz don't worry, I'm not like those other pricks Tongue That said, I haven't heard of Donkey before O_O Cheesy
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:31:51 AM

And thus my theory about people like you genuinely believing someone is racist for using the word nigger is confirmed Cheesy

If you use the word nigger and are not black then you are a racist, if you are black and you use the word nigger it disgusts me but what can I really say, you would only be dissing yourself.

Do you use the word nigger?

Would you go to a mcdonalds in Compton and start talking out loud to a friend and say "geez there seems to be a lot of niggers in here" referring to the group of black guys in the corner wearing baggy jeans, hoodies, bandanas, and sneakers freestyle rapping being loud and interrupting your nice fancy high class meal at mcdonalds?

Answer that!

Ergo, Bobsurplus is a racist if he is not black for using the term nigger according to his very own definition.
(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:40:25 AM

Also, two of nephews, my niece's brothers, can easily be described as NIGGERS due to their actions. They are nothing but useless pieces of shit.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: