Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24xservice.com Scammer servers re-seller - dont use them  (Read 120 times)
sameer88 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Hello,

want to warn you all guys from using this re-sellers : 24xservice.com 

I was a costumer with them and I find out that they are using my servers to their own benefits . How is that ?

they logged to my server and added ads code to my main site and they earn money from my site without my permission

and they did some issues at my script so I ask their support and pay them

I trust them with service management but they just bad people who did a lot of issues to my business

so know that 24xservice.com scammer and cheaters

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Why would you use them they literally have no reputation around? How did you come across them? Have you taken off your website from their servers yet? Please use vpsservers.com or some other reputed bitcoin hosts. I don't find their information on bitcointalk, can you? Do they even accept payments in bitcoins?
sameer88 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Yes right I made a mistake using them . The only reason I worked with them is that they gave me very cheap price

looks they are getting the servers with stolen credit card or something since there is no way they can get those servers with very very cheap but the server could stop any moment since they are not legit

so I made mistake using those 24xservice.com and learned from this lesson and now working with OVH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: