Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hashGenesis Block issue - Will pay 0.3 BTC for help  (Read 591 times)
baokychen (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:09:25 AM

hashGenesis Block issue - Will pay 0.3 BTC for help
I am sort of stuck in the same issue as some topic here, I can't find my code that generate hashGenesisBlock.

I trying fork a coin and add my setting.
I will pay 0.3 BTC for any help, you will be given teamviewer access to my com which got access to my server.

Payment will definitely be send to you if you can let me mine my first block and get it working.
Can check my rep at my signature.

Lips sealed Lips sealed Thanks for looking, send me a pm and I will fill you with more details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 04:18:36 AM

I think Gavin Anderson once said "If you can't hash your own genesis block you have no business starting a coin"

Not sure what algorithm or code you are using but if you still need help tweet me tomorrow @cinnamon_carter
or stop by cryptocoin talk & start a thread.

I won't charge you .3 btc or anything for that matter all the info can be looked up but I am headed out for the night (i am in America Eastern time)

If you get it yourself & figure it out you will feel better about it.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: