Print  
Author Topic: 000  (Read 234 times)
swirox (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 06:26:47 AM by swirox

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

i agree that crypto currencies have the potential to change the world, but some people worries about the security. hope your project have security issue as the first. good luck

johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

the history of the team is great, because the teams that join here are the outputs or alumni of the big companies today. actually I saw the team was very satisfied, just waiting for what great steps the team would do. we just wait.
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

Reserved Spanish translation, confirm please
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

Cryptocurrency has started to change the world and I agree that all people including unbanked should've the same access to finanicial institution. With your project on what country are you going to start it? The POS thing is very hard to implement because even though you have stable coins merchants still have doubts in crypto. And regarding your card when? You know most projects with this kind of concept haven't deliver any results yet.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

The supply to me i think is quite huge and given the current nature of disinterest in ICOs leading to projects not meeting softcaps or burning a huge ,i think you should think about cutting down the total supply. In any case, there are several cryptocurrencies out there basically with similar ideas what makes yours stand tall?

eyinmeji

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

Which countries you want to support with your project?
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

We will be the only cryptocurrency that provide many stable tokens that will be backed with money also we will have instant transactions so you can use your tokens in store but also a p2p currency exchanger so you will have the best rates and a credit card so you can use your tokens everywhere.
The SRF tokens are just to pay fir the transactions fees.

The supply to me i think is quite huge and given the current nature of disinterest in ICOs leading to projects not meeting softcaps or burning a huge ,i think you should think about cutting down the total supply. In any case, there are several cryptocurrencies out there basically with similar ideas what makes yours stand tall?
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

currently the cryptocurrency, which slowly dominates the world's cash flow, is always infected with hacker viruses that are also increasingly mushrooming, seeing this project that offers high-level security and extensive blockchain networks, I'm sure this project has the potential to do it well
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Go join our telegram group:
https://t.me/SarfProject
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

I really love this project. Great work and very professional project management team!                                                      
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Targeting unbanked users is not a new issue and very frequent
found. This means that the market share of unbanked group is obvious.
This field has enough competitors. According me, anyone who will plunge
into the field of work, must carry an idea that really can be a future
solution that is no longer cause contraversion.

The preparation of this project, the first impression I saw was very convincing.
With verified teams from various large companies. Also regarding products in
the form of POS and Card is quite sophisticated. Launch of this product,
can not only be overcome by effective security technology, high transaction speed,
and an efficient tracking system.
It must also be protected from the vulnerability of wild fluctuations of cryptocurrency.
At least this project must also have a concept like MakerDAO. And this is certainly
additional work for Sarf team and project, if you want to succeed.

The overall idea of ​​the Sarf project is quite good. Hopefully this platform becomes
a new brand that is superior to the others. Appreciated by users, communities and investors.
Thereby. While waiting for the next development.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

You write about the security of your platform, your wallet. But, for me the most secure is the platform, which can work with hardware wallets. How are things with you?

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

Not as large as the size of the parachute they need to offset the gravitational force of the earth during the process of being approximated to the ground due to being kicked out of jet flying at 10000 ft altitude. Who do u think kicked that ass out of jet? My body did that. I know about everything and had acquaintance with the members of the committee of flights.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: