Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IN STOCK - OneStringMiner boards, up to 39GH/s last ITEMS: from US$15...FUN!!!  (Read 38735 times)
BenTuras (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:54:59 AM

Ok i understand, but is the DIY1 compatible with BFGminer? I use it because is more stable than cgminer....
The last test I did with Bfgminer is from over a month ago. At that time Bfgminer was not 100% compatible.

LukeJr, the developer of Bfgminer has make some effort to get Bfgminer working correctly with our boards, but it requires a firmware change on our side and I have been too busy to answer him. Also the demand for Bfgminer in combination with our boards is low, so it got on a low priority.
I will download the latest version of Bfgminer and check the current status today and inform you.

Cgminer works best with our board and you can run cgminer and Bfgminer next to each other.

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

The newest version of BFGMiner works well with the OneString boards.
There are a couple of commands you can add as well that help out while waiting for the firmware to be developed.
The commands are on GitHub under the notes section.

Ok i understand, but is the DIY1 compatible with BFGminer? I use it because is more stable than cgminer....
The last test I did with Bfgminer is from over a month ago. At that time Bfgminer was not 100% compatible.

LukeJr, the developer of Bfgminer has make some effort to get Bfgminer working correctly with our boards, but it requires a firmware change on our side and I have been too busy to answer him. Also the demand for Bfgminer in combination with our boards is low, so it got on a low priority.
I will download the latest version of Bfgminer and check the current status today and inform you.

Cgminer works best with our board and you can run cgminer and Bfgminer next to each other.

BFL87

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:46:25 PM

ok, i read the new commands builted in the new version of bfgminer, the board use the same driver of bifury, in theory it can works with that but i will wait the answer of the developer Wink BenTuras

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:35:49 PM

ok, i read the new commands builted in the new version of bfgminer, the board use the same driver of bifury, in theory it can works with that but i will wait the answer of the developer Wink BenTuras
Small correction, LukeJr is the developer of bfgminer, I am the seller of the OneStringMiner boards.

I tried version 4.0.0 from github, but get Unknown jobid errors and very low hashrate.
I can only advise to use cgminer.
(It is my fault that Luke can't fix this, I need to get in touch with him again).

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
Taugeran

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

Small correction, LukeJr is the developer of bfgminer, I am the seller of the OneStringMiner boards.

I tried version 4.0.0 from github, but get Unknown jobid errors and very low hashrate.
I can only advise to use cgminer.
(It is my fault that Luke can't fix this, I need to get in touch with him again).

What was the command line you used Ben?

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase
Taugeran

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

From the readme.asic file

In latest git

ONESTRINGMINER
--------------

OneStringMiner boards use the bifury driver. Miners using earlier boards may
need to workaround bugs in the firmware:
    bfgminer --set bifury:chips=15 --set bifury:free_after_job=no
If you have different devices using the bifury driver, see the section on
Hex*Fury for applying workarounds per-device.

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:22:23 AM

This is what I am using and not having problems with.  I actually did not do my serial connection testing because because BFG has been working great with the OneString using these arguments.

Also Ben I have to disagree with you that BFGMiner has a small user base.  I have found it is nearly half.  Many of the new devices that come out are also using old forked versions of cgminer not the newest versions as well giving a misconception about usage.

In latest git

ONESTRINGMINER
--------------

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

What was the command line you used Ben?
At first just two -o -u -p pairs, then I added the options you mention which didn't make much change.
It could be because I am using a newer (never released) version of the firmware.

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:49:21 PM

In latest git

ONESTRINGMINER
--------------

I tried those --set options, no difference.

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:50:06 PM

Also Ben I have to disagree with you that BFGMiner has a small user base.  I have found it is nearly half.  Many of the new devices that come out are also using old forked versions of cgminer not the newest versions as well giving a misconception about usage.
I meant a small user base amongst the OneStringMiner users.

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:58:00 PM

We lowered the prices again:

The prices as of June 10th, excluding shipment:
Product   #boards   GH/s   outside EU price in $   price including VAT inside EU   price excluding VAT for business owners
DIY   1   25+   $89.72   €79.28   €65.52
DIY0   1   25+   $124.14   €116.60   €96.36
DIY1   1   30+   $131.96   €130.61   €107.94
DIY2   2   60+   $261.76   €245.11   €202.57

Discount:
When ordering more than one, you will get the following discounts:
1-3 - list price
4-9 5% discount
10-25 7.5% discount
26-100 10% discount
These discounts are for one order and to one shipment address.

Payment options:
- SEPA or international bank transfer
- BTC
- Paypal, alas we have to charge an extra 7.5%; Paypal is just too expensive for small businesses.

All prices EXCLUDE shipping.

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:03:41 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:53:46 AM by BenTuras

Fire sale:
This is the fire sale of the remaining boards.
I have about 40 tested boards ready to be shipped and enough untested ones.
This is the deal: PM me an offer(including shipment) in BTC for any number of DIY/DIY0/DIY1 and/or DIY2 and your complete address and I will get back to you whether or not your offer is acceptable. Shipment will be by FedEx on the next working day at the latest, unless you order more than 50 boards, of which testing will take me a bit longer. If you are in a hurry, you can also make an offer for untested boards.

How to make a bid: fill in and email the list below to sales@btcguru.eu. You'll receive a reply within 24 hours.
Name:
Address:
Zipcode:
City:
Phone number:

To apply for 0% VAT, specify your VAT number:
Your order reference:
#DIY:
#DIY0:
#DIY1:
#DIY2:
Your bid in BTC(including shipment):

Mandatory items are underlined.

BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:30:32 AM

Not everyone understood my fire sale rules, so here it is in one sentence:

Make a bid in BTC for any number of DIY, DIY0, DIY1 or DIY2, include your address(so I can calculate shipping cost) email it to sales@btcguru.eu and I'll reply.

norgan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 09:46:20 AM

Make a bid in BTC for any number of DIY, DIY0, DIY1 or DIY2, include your address(so I can calculate shipping cost) email it to sales@btcguru.eu and I'll reply.

did that several days ago and got no reply.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:20:02 AM

did that several days ago and got no reply.
I replied the same day, it might be in your spam box, will copy/paste it in a PM

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:55:32 AM

Fire still hot?

Our school might be interested in one or two of the last DIY units Ben so the students can do some assembly and running of miners for altcoins. My FPGAs blew a gasket in 2013 so need something cheap and easy the students and work with if you have any left.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:00:28 AM

Fire still hot?

Our school might be interested in one or two of the last DIY units Ben so the students can do some assembly and running of miners for altcoins. My FPGAs blew a gasket in 2013 so need something cheap and easy the students and work with if you have any left.
How about if I send you 10 boards that are either broken or not hashing the minimum 25GH/s that I sell them for ?
Just bare boards, so it's really SDIY (students do it yourself) Wink

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:17:22 AM

Fire still hot?

How about if I send you 10 boards that are either broken or not hashing the minimum 25GH/s that I sell them for ?

Drop me a PM / Email. I think I have to check our budget for this first but ya that is fun... trying to make em work. We will be mining alts and solo etc for practice. Setting up wallets etc. So what I can afford. I will not need them asap as we are off till August 18th.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BenTuras (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:19:18 AM

Fire still hot?

Drop me a PM / Email. I think I have to check our budget for this first but ya that is fun... trying to make em work. We will be mining alts and solo etc for practice. Setting up wallets etc. So what I can afford. I will not need them asap as we are off till August 18th.
The idea was to give them to your school for free, just the shipment cost...

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:53:49 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 09:39:33 AM by Bicknellski

Fire still hot?

The idea was to give them to your school for free, just the shipment cost...

That be nice Ben... but we can work something out as it would be good as we have a budget for stuff like this. Or the kids can pay back some of the coins we mine and learn how to send coins etc. We will cover shipping of course. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: