Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allin.BET : Poker and Nano currency  (Read 190 times)
Allin.BET (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Allin.bet is a new friendly poker room that opened in Beta last month and has bring together over 100 players !

We decided to use a web-brower software, without tracker, with a rake of only 2%.

Players compete for Nanos, a cryptocurrency that features instant transactions and zero fees that can be bought with bitcoins on Binance

screenshot of a table : https://i.redd.it/zbdx87p6i8i11.png

Allin.bet is perfect for micro and small stakes players who are looking to build a bankroll thanks to low-rake games

Enjoy our 6 daily Freerolls (6 x ~2.5$ prizepool) to discover our room

Our community is on Discord https://discord.gg/rxBY84p

CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

Very good initiative with only a 2% rake. In recent times, the thing that worries me most while joining any betting site is the high rakes of their respective platforms. A lot of the users get frustrated or anxious while making a deposit which will hurt them if they are prove to be a scam. However, AllinBet looks very different from them. I am definitely trying it myself.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

Everyone will not fall on games, bounties or gambling and I am that of a person. But if you are interested in plying gamble, you may give a try with it. Its legitimacy should be clarified to get a better response.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

I like the site till now. It looks quite promising to me. I think it can attract a lot of poker players under a platform which is really interesting. And the manual bonus payment system looks quite good to me.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Allin Bet is grabbing some attentions nowadays. Especially their free payroll feature was pretty cool. I think it will get more poker players soon as they are doing good marketing about the project.
crazymadrounder

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

I love being able to play poker with NANO

Thanks for this site, It is great!!!
crazymadrounder

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

I did my first cashout today and it was paid in a few hours, Thanks Allin.bet !!

This site is great and being able to play poker with NANO is wonderful,

rake is very low too in cash tables, everybody should be play here, come on lets make allinbet great!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: