Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continuing to touch the lows of the year, why is Ethereum so?  (Read 269 times)
ZedBinh (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Ethererum, the queen of the cryptocurrency market and lighter for ICO fever in the latter half of 2017, has fallen more than 82% from the peak this year.

http://tinyimg.io/i/KL3gMef.jpg

Ethererum, the queen of the cryptocurrency market and lighter for ICO fever in the latter half of 2017, has fallen more than 82% from the peak this year.

In the past two weeks since August 14, Ethereum plunged 44 percent , hitting its lowest level in a year after falling below $ 300 for the first time since November.

As does so?

The decline of the aether surprised many observers with the following factors: many developers are using its platform to build applications; ICO continues to develop on a fast-paced basis; It has the advantage of being the first pioneering crypto project; and ConsenSys has carried out many public projects on this platform. The basic qualities of the Ethereum platform have also improved over the past year.

This too much discount may be due only to Ethereum's decline in the overall market.

Investors seem to have denied Ethereum's contributions to programmers and businesses. One reason for this may be that most of the e-money funds established since mid-2017 - a total of more than 370 - have missed out on the e-money fever last year.

Many researchers have also pointed out that ICO may have undermined the function of the Ether as a currency.

Users on the Ethereum platform are required to pay by a specific third-party token code to fundraise instead of using ETH. Third-party token makes ETH less useful as a currency. In addition, ICOs that use ETH as their cryptocurrency co-ordinator need to sell it to cover operating expenses when their projects are in trouble, and when they have not yet attracted other investment capital from the projects. Too vague and unrealistic. The news that many CEOs of ICO projects have sold off their ETH to cover costs has led to a sharp drop in ETH prices.

Other factors make Ethereum sharply reduced

http://tinyimg.io/i/UGk2g4T.jpg

The Bitcoin Dominance Index, which is currently capitalizing on Bitcoin's market capitalization, is currently up over 50%. Bitcoin accounts for more than half the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market. This shows that the cash flow on the crypto market is pulling out of the Altcoin and into Bitcoin, when investors find that Bitcoin is the most valuable currency algorithm, and the most reliable means of avoiding storms. In the context of falling trends, ICO projects are increasingly discredited, Ethereum also suffered the dump situation as many other altcoin.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

I accept the fact that the market have lots of expectations from the ethurem and some also consider it as the market queen but you must understand one thing that good time or bad time both is part of the business and one investor must have to deal with the both situations
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Apart from demands and traders who contribute directly to etherum prices in the market, this situation is also influenced by the number of tokens that have not been launched on the exchanger. because the bounty hunters who hold erc20 tokens also have a considerable influence on the presence of etherum in the market.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Though Ethereum is considered as one of the best altcoin available, it has been going through tough time. I guess it still has chance to take a positive turn if investors find its utility in different sectors.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Bitcoin has been dominating the crypto market for a long time and is being considered as the king of crypto. This domination of BTC has driven many investors from Ethereum to BTC and accelerated the price fall of ETH.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Apart from demands and traders who contribute directly to etherum prices in the market, this situation is also influenced by the number of tokens that have not been launched on the exchanger. because the bounty hunters who hold erc20 tokens also have a considerable influence on the presence of etherum in the market.
Yes, I also agreed with your suggestion that ethereum is not only affected by the demand and supply but also affected by the number of token that has not be launched that is all the erc20 based coin. I believe if these token are launched and there is also high demand for it, it will recover slowly.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

Ethererum, the leader of the cryptographic currency market and lighter for ICO fever in the last half of 2017, has fallen more than 82% from the zenith this year.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

The news that various CEOs of ICO wanders have sold off their ETH to deal with costs has incited a sharp drop in ETH costs.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

We are undergoing a very unpleasant situation right now. The way price is dropping, I don’t know whether it will recover or not. I hope everything gets right without causing much of our loss from the investments 
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

I think the new Queen is coming to hold the peak. That is Bitfinex. As millions amount of ETH are being invested on Bitfinex. So the price might not rise in future because some people don’t want that
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

The main reason behind it is that big group of investors are investing enormous amount of money on Bitfinex. That’s why the price of Ethereum is being dropped. And I fear this may continue in future
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

We are undergoing a very unpleasant situation right now. The way price is dropping, I don’t know whether it will recover or not. I hope everything gets right without causing much of our loss from the investments 
There is nothing to worry about. This is actually how the market works. You just have to hold as long as possible and take advantage of the dip by investing as much as possible during the fall. Look at the market right now. Around $12 billion has been added as the price of every coin started to rise back. Bitcoin and ethereum is up by almost 5%. We will have a very interesting week ahead.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

ETH is getting dip compare to other coin i think it doesn't have good volume again ...
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

Ethereum is now really in a bad condition but I think we will see growth soon. Recently, the price of ETH is heavily dependent on the price of bitcoin, previously this was not.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Ethereum is now really in a bad condition but I think we will see growth soon. Recently, the price of ETH is heavily dependent on the price of bitcoin, previously this was not.

Actually its in really good condition . Where you had ever seen that in 1 year you get almost 300% ROI from investment ? Yes it happens , but not quite often . Last year Ethereum was at 10$ . So its quite fine i guess . It cant just go up all the time , should be correction like at everything else ....
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

I have to agree with the fact that from some weeks ethereum price is not going as per we expect but I would say that we must keep clam and positive,  very soon the market will be on its normal flow again but till now we have to be patience.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

I think ethereum can recover from the drop, other coins like NEO that looked really reliable lost almost all the progress they managed to gain, so I stick to etherum for now.
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

Not sure how long ETH will continue their fall but seems like investors are not getting back to their favorite coin in near future. The recent situation of market has made a lot of investors anxious about the fact that the ICO market is holding the most amount of ETH right now, and it gives them the power to pump and dump these coins whenever they want to. That's why investors are finding other coins much reliable and profitable.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:13:21 AM

Not just the Ethereum, other altcoins as well as BTC market is in collapse now, if we see the market in bird's eye view. Ethereum has ensured its place in the Crypto market long ago, and it is going to endure long, though there are some hypes that causing many investors shifting and causing the price going into bears.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

Not just the Ethereum, other altcoins as well as BTC market is in collapse now, if we see the market in bird's eye view. Ethereum has ensured its place in the Crypto market long ago, and it is going to endure long, though there are some hypes that causing many investors shifting and causing the price going into bears.

Yes, but it seems that Ethereum is dipping a lot more than other coins. I mean it's BTC price is down nearly -33% just over the last two months. Ethereum is dropping much more and I am unsure why. EOS has been bleeding out too, I'd think that the money from EOS would flow into ETH but apparently thats not the case. Does anyone here actually know why the price is dipping? Is there even a reason? I've heard people around here say there is a lot of FUD around ETH right now but I haven't heard anything.

I think ethereum can recover from the drop, other coins like NEO that looked really reliable lost almost all the progress they managed to gain, so I stick to etherum for now.

Smartest move you can make is get your money out of those crap coins like NEO and other newer alts. Stick with the coins that have shown results and withstood the test of time. ETH is a much better pick than NEO, as NEO probably won't be around in the next 5 years. ETH will definitely still be around. HODL and buy up some more ETH, these are the best prices you will see.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: