Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips For Invest in ICO ?  (Read 168 times)
CCX11 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

I currently interest in investing in ICO, so I'm willing to know how to choose a good ICO to invest like how to evaluate the project? I will be appreciate if you can share the tips or experience for me Grin Grin Grin
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

There's a lot of tips of investing in ICO. But here the important that you may know most of ICO now are scam or high chance to failed I suggest better if you review it every single information that you see to know if it's goos or not.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Tips ;
1.Look at their concept and design(a legit project usually can afford to hire an expert on their field such as designer and else).
2.Investigate their team member,hosting and everything related to project(many scam project used a fake name,profile and etc).
3.Costumer support

Note : Even if they have their own product when they start the ICO,it can not guarantee us.
always play/invest everything that you can afford to lose!
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 05:44:08 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

1 - start doing airdrops and bounty. It will show you haw manny of new ico are here every day. How manny of them are actualy sending coins. How price looks like after ICO in current market situation. And how many of them are scams and how everything can be faked - even social media attenction - f.e. "fallow like and write positive comment on facebook for 5 coins"
2 - after 2-3 months you can start to search something interresting to invest. You will be better in spotting scams and you will know how risky it is.
3- never invest in ICO in current market situation. I've analizaed like 200 ICO in last half year (beeing in airdrop/bounty) - beeing part of this ICO - not only looking on them and reading about them. All of them dropped 40-90% in first day hitting exchange - some of them didnt hit exchange in 6 months, some of them dont exist now, some of them never existed - I have like 50 different tokens in my wallet that i cant sell anywhere (hopefully they were free for me).
4- if you found ICO that looks promissing for you buy it after first month on exchange. Never from ICO - I've never seen ICO price that was cheaper than in first day on market
5- if you still want to buy in ICO never buy in ICO where firs stage bonus is like 70%. Those buying in first stage are buying with intention to dump in first day with profit. Mostly price is dumped 90%  in first day and even those guys are on loss (because to sell on profit there need to be another guy willing to buy)
6- maybe with next BTC bull run (bull run not corection in bear market like now) it will be different but not now.

Edit:
These guy below didnt help you but came here to post because YOLODICE is paying him for every post and he needs 10-20 post per week. Thats how ICOs are getting attention.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

Ergh.
This question again.
It had been posted here over and over.

I wont link you to anything you lazy one. Better look at it for your own so that you could master the art of reading.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

I currently interest in investing in ICO, so I'm willing to know how to choose a good ICO to invest like how to evaluate the project? I will be appreciate if you can share the tips or experience for me Grin Grin Grin

Your complete understanding on the crypto currency is a must. If you just want to invest considering that last year everyone made money and this year too than do not invest because it is possible that your investment in some coin may not be fruitful but other coins can give good return. So understand and have good knowledge is a must.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

First of all, be sure to read the white paper of the project. If you carefully study this document and make an investment decision after this, then you are expecting 99% success.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

First of all, be sure to read the white paper of the project. If you carefully study this document and make an investment decision after this, then you are expecting 99% success.

That's a good advice. whitepapers are also important and if they're well written it can attract many angel investors but essentially it depends on the team abilities and their effort.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

IMO there are no good tips for investing in ICO that will lead you to profit 100% since a good concept and design is not enough to make an ICO succeed. Investigate their team member and everything related to project won't do you any good either if the team has no records in the past. I suggest that you better not listen only to one user's tip, but try to follow everybody's tips as much as possible.
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Yes, just keep in mind that 80% of the projects will fail after a few years or less.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

I think you better think about it again if you want to invest in ICO, this is because it is very risky. Almost all ICOs are scam and difficult to develop / succeed or even fail. If you want to invest in ICO you have to take this big risk. I do not recommend doing this, you better invest in crypto which can really develop and have good fluctuations, you can try crypto in the top 10. If you still want to invest in ICO it is better in small amounts.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

The project must have a rational scale and focus on value, so avoid inflated, exaggerated projects by numbers: Statistics show that ICO projects are "rational" in scale. about $ 2-10 million. This number is sufficient for the project development team and has a proof of concept for a product that is likely to succeed. It should be noted that when receiving this investment, the team must know to allocate to the business activities, project development in a transparent and transparent manner.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

Before we invest in ICO we. Must learn first on how to select the god or maybe the best cop on the crypto feild, because scam ICO is now scattered on the crypto feild and we don't have enoughf talent to predict the scam.ico because it is really hard to determined. So then in order for is to earn we need to learn how to select good ico.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

These are some tips in evaluating an ICO
1. know the overall purpose of the coin
2. target market of the coin
3. team behind it
Crembrun

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

The most important what you should check about ICO is MVP. If ICO project has a prototype of a product then look deeper (WP and tokenomics)
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

I think that most of them are scams that's why you need to take a difficult decision whether you should invest in it or not. to my mind, it is better to invest in btc and hold it for the long-term
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

You please read and evaluate the project in the marketplace if the token is listed. If not you need to check the white paper well and understand what is the next you need to do is understand who is the people involved in development.

Some give idea to pick the manager's choice to have the ICO investment.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

Firstly, I think you need to familiarize yourself with Cryptocurrency in general. That being done, you should have a background knowledge of investment. You should be able to apply the basic tips of investment so as not to run at a loss not because you  did not invest in a good project but because your investment plan was poor.

Then we can talk about reading the Whitepaper of the ICO. This is as important as your funds. A good ICO has a good, well planned, and coincise Whitepaper. The Whitepaper is the project doulcument that shows what the project is all about. More like a business plan. There you get to know what the project had to offer and the Project team. Also, how the project team plans to execute their plans.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

In addition, you have to study the company’s website and team. It takes a whole lot of study to spot  and good ICO, and one of the most important thing is the Team behind the ICO. The website is a great place to ‘meet’ the team. Reading the bios of the core team can help an investor understand their value; the golden rule here is ‘A good team = good product’. It is imperative to understand the experience the team brings to the product and the understanding that it has on the platform. 

The easiest way to boycott the herculean process of studying and studying, is to follow the steps of expacts. People/ friends that are already grounded in ICO investment. However, it cannot be compared to the personal knowledge you will gain if you do your studies and researches on your own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: