Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Miracle" the private site for people with Big Dreams and Exciting Desires.  (Read 2095 times)
Miracle_Life (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:45:43 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 08:00:31 AM by Miracle_Life

The Bitcoin World has a screaming need for a different kind of community.
bitcointalk.org has the "quantity of members" and energy of a large site; Soon you will be able to:
Enjoy a special place where almost anything is possible.

https://i.imgur.com/wA53v0V.jpg

Some Key Features That are planned or suggested:

• Find your Dream Job or Be Your Own Boss
  • Promote your business in a private, successful community
  • Discuss Liberty w/ like minded people
  • Learn to actually make Big Money (even if you are starting near the bottom)
  • Help form a free market "Government" that profits from services to and voluntary "regulation" of the booming digital cash industry. We can compete with the Bitcoin foundation to be a more popular force in the movement (if we have member support for this idea)
  • Develop "Harmony and balance" between the freedom fighters and money makers in this vibrant Global movement.
  • Keep the trolls and scammers away (or at least they will be greatly reduced by needing to pay for membership)
  • Participate in an amazing digital business incubator.

(You will not be forced, but it is strongly suggested you)
Set a clear goal to make over $10,000,000 USD in the next 5 to 8 years.
Important: Money isn't everything, also learn to be happy.

Also planned
  • You profit by helping business leaders make decisions and/or leading a successful enterprise.
  • [Concept seeking feedback] A members only seat at a unique coin exchange where "whales" offer you prices ~2 to 10% below current exchange rates (i.e They are already showing a profit and need more places to sell without flooding the market, so you get good deals)
  • too numerous to mention/ Choose your favorites from a large supply of options.
Notes:
More details coming soon
>>> Don't be scared/too concerned by the concept of "executive" and "elite" memberships;
A significant amount of the money is used for fun contests and bounties that help make all memberships more valuable.
You can win a free membership by guessing who I am (details later)
I've been here since June 2012 or earlier (with a very good to mostly not established reputation) and never before created a second account
This project needs a separate account, so here we go...

For now: Let's ignore certain important details (i.e "How many members?", "what does this cost?") and test the early response to my ideas and enthusiasm.

First Round Freebies, and Discounts:
The first 10 replies showing any type of interest = 40% discount* on your membership fee / *20% For a short post and 40% if your post is at least 25 words and mentions why you are interested in joining.

The next 25 replies showing any type of interest = 35% discount* on your membership fee / *15% For a short post and 35% if your post is at least 25 words.

The next 50 replies showing any type of interest = 25% discount* on your membership fee / *12.5% For a short post and 25% if your post is at least 25 words.

100% Free 4 of the first 80 "decent" responses (picked randomly from the 25+ words posts) get a free one year "stepping stones" (basic) membership, and 1 person gets an offer worth over $25

Special offer for future millionaires
Based on the strength of the ideas/details already posted here:
The first 150 people to send 0.01 BTC get 66% off the first year of an enhanced membership (one feature level above basic)
The first 350 people to send 0.02 BTC get 33% off the first year of an enhanced membership
Note: The prices quoted above are your full cost, this is not a "down payment"
Address =
1Q3sGtjdyJ4NxCMAhHxYSWKCnuU9omhJEn

The first 100 people to send 0.06 BTC get 80% off the first year of an Executive membership (and a second year free)
Also, the first 34 people to send 0.7 BTC get 90% off the first year of an Elite membership (and a second year free)
(Same as above/You are paid in full + This offer is for 2 years)
Address =
1LeYQ8qMq6jTsV3sZUqjbBpb9rZcZDZCjH

Remember to post your transaction details for the reservation (i.e Membership level, txID)
Anyone trying to make a false claim (steal someone else transaction) will endure public shame, receive rotten Karma and remind us how great it will be to have a private community.

FAQ:
1) Are you crazy?
Eccentric to mildly crazy in a harmless and fun way.
Given the current climate of opportunity you would be crazy to not want to make big money the next 5 years.

2) You want me to send money today without getting more info, screen-shots, ideas, etc?
What if you run away?
I won't run away, but...
How long would it take you to realize you still have a private membership group of "happy people" who believe they can all make at least $10,000,000 USD in the next several years. That belief and energy is very valuable.

3) When is the deadline to decide?
I will try to stay away for ~72 hours, since I'm really curious to see what this will look like if I don't answer the first few questions.

Special offer for future Billionaires
My original draft included 300 executive memberships and 100 elite.
If all 134 spots sell out in the next 3 days, the dramatic reduction will stick for at least 2 years and you will enjoy less competition at the highest levels.

4) What will you do if people don't pay?
I will make a video, raise the prices, and people will be eager to pay before the membership drive is closed.  Cheesy

5) If these ideas are so valuable, why the lowering prices?
Proof-of-concept/Deep Discounts for "helping" during the early days/ Testing the response to my ideas, etc.

Thank you for your time:
"Great moments are born from great opportunity." ~Herb Brooks
DanielVG

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:53:48 AM

I am interested in this cause i'm setting up small businesses related to bitcoins and hopefully one of them evolves into something bigger.  You can check my recent activity on the boards. I'd be happy to communicate with people and i'm constantly promoting to newcomers, friends and strangers.  My motto is "mining isn't the only way to make BTC", how else can be invested and receive small payments on it.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:05:36 AM

Hey, a daydream club isn't such a bad idea in itself. You're out of your depth throwing in terms of art such as business, though. If you want to focus on being "enthusiastic" and pushing optimism, do that. But don't call it what it's not, eh.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Miracle_Life (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:20:27 AM

Hey, a daydream club isn't such a bad idea in itself...

Thank you.
A private community also fills a huge need for this movement.

You're out of your depth...

Aiming high is one of the greatest things in life.
If you see this post, please quote a line or section (from the OP) so we can discuss why you think something is not possible.

I am interested in this cause i'm setting up small businesses related to bitcoins and hopefully one of them evolves into something bigger.  You can check my recent activity on the boards. I'd be happy to communicate with people and i'm constantly promoting to newcomers, friends and strangers.  My motto is "mining isn't the only way to make BTC", how else can be invested and receive small payments on it.

Thanks for getting us started, DanielVG.
Miracle_Life (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:05:49 AM

Look at this headline:
Exclusive: The Rags-To-Riches Tale Of How Jan Koum Built WhatsApp Into Facebook's New $19 Billion Baby.

The chance of making Billions (or even $1,000) from the next copycat alt coin is almost zero.
How do people expect to succeed when acting like a bunch of Lemmings?
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:27:43 AM

This looks interesting, not sure its for me though... good luck
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:52:16 PM

Aiming high is one of the greatest things in life.
If you see this post, please quote a line or section (from the OP) so we can discuss why you think something is not possible.

The discussion is not whether something is possible or not. You are misusing terms which enjoy specific meaning as part of well-established fields --fields which have not and will not ever bow to your preference for affirmations and positive thinking over data and sense.

Aim high, sure. On your time, on your dime, with your equipment.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Wintermute420

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Mighty Dub

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

Sounds interesting.  I would need something more concrete before investing anything
lingyong1992

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:36:37 AM

Sounds interesting.
I want to do something on BTC.
I think your project is good.
But there are some uncertainty
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:41:07 PM

I am intrested in why not.
It looks like one more quite interesting project.
Crypto world is growing i am sure we have place for project like that one.
At least is not copy of something and you put some effort to promote it.
Good luck. I can support it.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
anyone4u

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:04:14 PM

I am interested in joining because scammers hurt everyone. They should be locked up in cages and hidden from harming others. Also I am interested in making large amounts of money because there are no opportunities where I am at, and I have been screwed my entire life. A members only seat at a unique coin exchange where "whales" offer you prices ~2 to 10% below current exchange rates also sounds good as usually i just buy whatever coin if I had any btc (sold all my 150 dogs and bought another coin making the price rise which caused me to get screwed because later 4-5 days coin price stabilized and was 680 and not 1280 which is what it was when i bought last. It seems like I have seen this post before (thread started) and could have, have you ever posted this thread before or someone else?
Also if you do start this program, pm me as its very hard to find a thread often as the forum moves fast. thx
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:03:39 PM

IS there really a point behind it if yes then maybe iam blind  Huh Huh Huh iam not trying to make fun of your idea or business its just that i really don't get the whole idea of this thing !!! you should get a website for this done if you really believe in this project !!!
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:57:33 PM

Holly fuck, sounds like shit to my eyes for the first smell (Yes, nonsense exactly as your concept). I saw lot of scams (unocs, orbitcoin, phenixex, minersbit, stackcoin...) and my scam alert siren woke up whole street now.. Btw. It reminds me late 80´ pathetic advertisement. I am definitely watch this thread and see how many fools will you lure to trap. Also, its quite patch to know, but anyway, as we should never forget:

69.5 BTC

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
UberNifty

Activity: 168

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:34:09 AM

Wow, at first I thought I was reading The Ultimate New & Improved Vastly Superior New Age Ponzi Scheme... ironically, such craziness combined with the free open source ponzi script floating around here somewhere would probably float with the new agers.

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:51:32 AM

What a crock of shit. This is just a way for you to make some coin.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: