Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I am not good at constructive post then I can't get merit.  (Read 372 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

Thankyou everyone. I got nice advice from all of you guys and I will keep in mind these suggestions whenever I posting any thing. Thankyou.

If you think that nothing new can be added to this subject you can just lock the thread to avoid spam piling up.

Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
Merited by Christinebeauty (1)

Msrit is not all about awarding post that are constructive. I have seen so many constructive posts which have not been awarded merit. If the person want to merit your post, it depends on how resourceful your post has been to him and not how constructive it is

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

It is not easy to get merit. You need more patience and health articles. I believe that your efforts will be rewarded! I am also working hard to get Merit!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

We all know merit has given here for a constructive post but I want to know that if I am not good on making some good or valuable post then I can't get merit.
Merit system was created so that people can make a constrictive posts and comments and spamming the forum will reduce.  Therefore,  you should know that you will not get mirets if you cannot makes constrictive posts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: