Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL WE BE OUT  (Read 617 times)
opeakande (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

The current market dispensation does not favour those who have invested in ethereum when the price was $700. The price is currently less than $400 leaving those investors at loss.
When will the market start to rise again.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

I think at the moment the market should show signs of recovery or at least flat line survival unless there'll be a big negative event coming down the line. In equal measure, one must just have hope - I suppose.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

The current market dispensation does not favour those who have invested in ethereum when the price was $700. The price is currently less than $400 leaving those investors at loss.

Now a favorable news background is beginning to appear.
The market will return to growth not earlier than the middle of autumn. The most important thing is not to miss this moment. I think this will happen swiftly, about the same as last year.
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

when the market will start to grow is unknown and everyone had the choice to wait or invest at higher prices. but still in the end Ethereum will restore its price.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

Right now their is some technical problem in ETH Network as it is not able to handle the high transactions like what some days back BTC was facing and due to it the price is going down. So i think still the price will go down for some days and then it will move up.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

The exact answer is when the demand will be higher than supply, then the market will start growing.
Until that we will have declining or flat  market , while more people leaving Crypto than joining.
Ethereum has to solve it`s own issues with scalability to reverse the negative trend.

Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

So many have predicted the market will improve by June upward but here August we are clinching to last quarter of the year and still no indication of price improvement which mean no one can tell precisely when the market will recover from the dump... Crypto can be unpredictable because in next minute we can have all the time high price again.... We just have to keep our fingers crossed and watch out for the anticipated bull run
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

well. nobody knows actually. but i beleieve that before end of this year market may start recovering a bit. ofcourse i dont expect it to be like it was at the end of last year but still there is a good potential for a good growth.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

And the current situation is even more worst. ETH is now below $200. But, if you are thinking of having an instant increase, it's not possible. Wait till the Bull run starts. I believe it will happen after September, only then ETH will also increase and recover the loss.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Difficult to predict. Letting crypto grow again depends on a lot of factors, first of all the psychology of private houses. Wait until the end of this year to know
besun

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

I think the end of this year or early next year crypto will grow again. Because the BTC is currently in the final stage of the downtrend, waiting for it to run out of this wave will start a new cycle.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

I think the first thing BTC has to overcome the $ 10k mark is hope. At present the market capitalization is too small, no fish jump into the pond has dried up.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I hope that the market will grow and everything will be fine again. Perhaps it will start growing at the end of this month, perhaps early next year, but it will definitely happen sometime

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
phanthuong

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Currently BTC is in the process of price adjustment, the project will be reduced again. If the process is down fast, the crypto will grow again quickly and vice versa.
Salvatorio

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I remember there were predictions last year that bitcoin will cost $200k, what a time...
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Everybody can see what's going on with Etherium, and at the moment the price even lower, but I think the growth will be, but the question is when!
risilaogou

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

When a bigger bull market passes, the market will have a longer revision period. Last year's bull market was only three years after the bear market in 2014. In other words, we are likely to have to face up 2-3 years of bear market.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

when you drop an object from a height, it will stop when it reaches the ground. the same thing is true about price of any asset. when they go into a bubble, they are on top of that height. then the dump which is basically the free fall starts and it will only stop when the price of that asset reaches the bottom of the valley and possibly even lower because of the further panic sell that it caused.
now this bottom is always determined based on supply and demand so you have to figure out how that is affecting the market. as in being the unlimited supply coin with everyone escaping it!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

Lol, what about those of us who WISH we bought in at $700, because we instead bought in at $1000+.

Right now, the market is unbelievably volatile, and the trend changes based on the slightest FUD or FOMO. It seems very unlikely that we will see $700+ by the end of this year again, though long term we likely will return to the ATH at some point.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Four months before the end of the year, so we are hoping that before the end of the year, there will be a big turn around, let's wait for the September 30 ruling, where the SEC will decide on Bitcoin ETF application, hopefully, the 30th of September is a start of something great for all of us.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: