Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The first bitcoin powered global Taxi service - Get your free ride today  (Read 871 times)
AnonTAXI (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:06:32 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 03:31:06 PM by AnonTAXI

Hello,

We are to my knowledge the first and only bitcoin accepting Taxi service that has networks in most major cities. That's right from Moscow to Bombay to NYC. Our focus is anonymity combined with bitcoin payment to provide as close as possible to a cash or cc experience with taxis without giving them the following:

1. Your name and phone number if you call.
2. Your credit card information.
3. A database with everywhere you've been with includes your home, work, mistress, etc.

We only require your bitcoin payment and a rough pick up and drop off address (or pick up and mileage estimate for a small fee).

Considering all the scammers around we are offering free rides ($10 value USD) for certain interested parties for their reviews for a limited time.

Any moderator can request a free ride to vouch for our services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

has anyone taken this up yet?

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
Shahrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:08:30 AM

This is pretty nice service I wish you good luck !

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
AnonTAXI (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:23:41 AM

has anyone taken this up yet?

You would be the first on this board. Pm me and I'll be happy to arrange your service.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:38:24 AM

I have seen you advertise on other country boards also

Good luck circumventing national regs, you are gonna need it!

AnonTAXI (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:15:50 AM

I have seen you advertise on other country boards also

Good luck circumventing national regs, you are gonna need it!

We've been operating this service for over a year with no luck needed.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:41:31 AM

Can you provide a list of cities in which it is available ?
A website would also help establish your company.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

Yeah that is necessary , i guess that would be so informative , having a responsive website will take your biz to whole new level. With all the necessary information there it will be so easy and convenient for you and your customers , to search If your services available in their locality or to  book , or pay online through bitcoin for the services rendered..! I'm sure you must have given it thought , i don't understand whats holding you back to not to go ahead with a site.
and BTW its not Bombay its Mumbai now  Tongue

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:30:03 PM

Neat service.
AnonTAXI (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:25:00 AM

I can confirm any city for you as stated we serve most major cities in many countries. Which country or state are you in?

Our website is in the darknet and only given to repeat users to ensure your protection and that of our server. We do not want to end up like tormail.

Yeah that is necessary , i guess that would be so informative , having a responsive website will take your biz to whole new level. With all the necessary information there it will be so easy and convenient for you and your customers , to search If your services available in their locality or to  book , or pay online through bitcoin for the services rendered..! I'm sure you must have given it thought , i don't understand whats holding you back to not to go ahead with a site.
and BTW its not Bombay its Mumbai now  Tongue

We don't want or need an excessive amount of new users we have a fair amount already. We're posting here so those who need or are seriously interested in our services can get in contact with us.

Oh I know I was waiting to see if anyone was paying attention.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:29:42 AM

I can confirm any city for you as stated we serve most major cities in many countries. Which country or state are you in?

Our website is in the darknet and only given to repeat users to ensure your protection and that of our server. We do not want to end up like tormail.

and BTW its not Bombay its Mumbai now  Tongue

We don't want or need an excessive amount of new users we have a fair amount already. We're posting here so those who need or are seriously interested in our services can get in contact with us.

Oh I know I was waiting to see if anyone was paying attention. Want a free ride for noticing?

Haha thank you for offering a free Ride but i'm not sure if your services are available in Chandigarh, India..!

AnonTAXI (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:34:08 AM

Not yet. But we do offer it in: Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and...Mumbai to name a few. I'll look into it.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:48:27 AM

Not yet. But we do offer it in: Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and...Mumbai to name a few. I'll look into it.
Lol thats why a simple website will be helpful , but i understand and respect whatever you decide for your biz.. and BTW next month i have to goto Bangalore so maybe then i can use your services till then I guess I have to use my Bike. 

AnonTAXI (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:58:38 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 07:09:46 PM by AnonTAXI

Lol thats why a simple website will be helpful , but i understand and respect whatever you decide for your biz.. and BTW next month i have to goto Bangalore so maybe then i can use your services till then I guess I have to use my Bike.  

The more information we put out about our website and services the greater risk for being compromised. We already had one ddos so we're being careful. By limiting those who access the site the safer everyone is. Not everyone (in fact most people) do not need or want a bitcoin taxi service that takes all the steps we do to protect your anonymity. We are only interested in clients who prefer harder and safer to easy and obvious.
manav1112

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

I shall also be interested if you start the service in Chandigarh!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: