Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2800 times)
Vsamuel (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

I've also experienced the same thing. After learning that it's a scam, I can't do anything that is clearly anger and regret that always haunts my mind.
Wuraola

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

DISCOVERING THAT WAS SOMEHOW BAD THAT I NOW HAVE TO SELECT AND DO RESEARCH ANYTIME I WANT TO DO A BOUNTY.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

You can see 90 percentage of the project not achieve the softcap and the scams. If you want to invest and make money must carefully you need to read the white paper and future exposure of the project.

If you don't find these things your fund will not be safer side for your information.hence careful about you to make posts.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

Of course I will be mad and really disappointed if I found out that bounty is a scam considering the efforts that I have made, however I thinks such lose should always be taken as a learning curve and in the next time should always evaluate the bounty before joining to lessen such occurrences.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

It's not about the bounty that I found out it was a scam, but the ICO that I invested with.
Though, I haven't invested so much but it's already a month-salary here in my country.
And then, I just reconciled with myself because reading hateful comments/posts from the investors, I found out that some invested like 10-25k$, and now, it's worth almost nothing.
So, I'm not alone with the situation, even if you feel cursing the team. The thing is they don't know you and they have the money. Just move on. It's a part of life.
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

One of the saddest things in crypto is the exit scam of projects. I've once experienced the same things. Did weeks of promotion for Impressio, only for the bounty manager to post on the thread at the end of the campaign when stakes were being calculated that the Impressio team have disappeared on him. This implied that months of work done was in futility. I felt really bad and had to evaluate my strategy thereafter so as not to fall prey of such scams in the future.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

just move on and find other bounty to join. don't let your mistakes get into you and affects your life. you have to learn from it so next time you will avoid joining scam bounty. it is still a good thing because you only invest time and not money.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

I will recheck myself because i didn't learn carefully before joining the campaign and didn't realize it is a scam project. No way to change the fact that it is scam, i will not blame, just find another legit campaign to join.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:30:18 AM

It's hard to find a legit bounty for now in oppinion. Since i participating bounty, i just got scammed once or twice. Most disappointing moment in my experience is the price on market was dumping. And till now, i dont know what purpose who made dump the coin with low price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

There were such problems.  But not with a signature.  Of course, this disappointed me.  Lost time.  But this is the reality of hunters.  Do not despair.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:51:11 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 06:14:57 AM by buternasek

obviously annoyed, especially if the project that we follow takes a long time but it turns out it is fraud.
but it can't be helped, this is the risk of this job, after all here we don't issue big capital, only the quota for the internet and the results we get are huge from the bounty, if the project we promote it successful.

a little tips, before joining the bounty you should first study and also select a reputable dev. because this forum also cannot compensate your work.  Wink Cheesy
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

It was very disappointing, of course. I have experienced it several times. Hard work for weeks without results will certainly reduce the enthusiasm to continue. However, to achieve success requires hard work and patience, making bad experiences into learning is a good thing to do.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

Well, that's just how bounty is. There is no guarantee that you will be paid for the project that you have participated for various reasons like bounty being scam, project didn't reach the softcap or the bounty manager is the one who is scam. I also participated in a project wherein I receive the tokens but they are worthless because the team already abandon the project and it would not be getting listed anywhere. There are no guarantees here so you should find a bounty manager that already has a reputation of paying the participants and handle legit projects and hope for the best.

reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

I feel ashamed to myself off course because the time and effort that I allotted on the certain campaign was non sense or useless although it makes a burden for me because I didn't get anything but it also helps me to recognize on what is real and what is not it also serves as a lesson for me that I should choose the proper campaign so that there is no regret in the end and my time and effort will become worth it.  
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Making 15 posts every week is really hard work, I know the feel and how disappointed your friend for not earn anything from it.  My first signature campaign was suspended, the task is 15 posts too but I have to make at least 20 posts because sometimes the thread or the post is deleted.  Now I will not join any signature campaign with more than 10 posts a week.  I hope your friend can move on and have a succeed project next time.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

also useless if you want to be angry, because we also will not get anything if for example we file a claim. so I just got out, and looked for another ico and kept trying.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:15:03 AM

I once joined a scam bounty after I joined for 14 weeks. They said if they would not hold an ICO and the project stopped, then I laughed because I was very weak and gave up before fighting but it didn't make me sad because there were still many bounties who would give me profit

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

"keep on trying and don't give up"
maybe your friend is still a new member so he can't analyze more carefully about the bounty project he is running, I strongly suggest that before following the prize project please read the whitepaper and see his team
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:23:48 AM

Well yes, I could agree that keep on trying and never give up. There are a lot of bounties that I have applied and was scammed. Even though the whitepaper and the team and also the website are well design and assembled, at the end of the day there are also scam projects like that.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀