Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

I think we feels the same right, we feel like mad, angre and discourage, but this is crypto there is so much risk that we can gain, and we must accept it no matter what, but what is best there is that you better to learn experience through it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

Well mate, I also experience the same as what you said. Scam bounty make our effort useless and our heart melts. But it is part of the risk in entering cryptocurrency. But don't lose hope because there are still bounty campaigns that are legit and paid really good tokens. Just do thorough research and investigation before joining bounty campaign.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

This is a sad experience. I'm not the only one like you. I also had similar cases. Unfortunately this is part of the modern world. Everywhere there are swindlers, and the crypto currency is not an exception, but on the contrary - a tasty morsel for them.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Many projects not achieve a softcap even if a project is not a scam, but just unlucky...
And bounty hunters receive nothing... Sad but true...
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

I felt like my time has gone out of the window, but hey, that's the business we are in it. You have to choose many projects to minimalize the chance for scam. Not all of them can be scam.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Many projects not achieve a softcap even if a project is not a scam, but just unlucky...
And bounty hunters receive nothing... Sad but true...
This is true, after working for 4 week on the bounty campaign you will just found out that the project is failed for some reason and most of them are just a real scam. I experienced this thing before, and I feel disappointed because my work is just useless and I don’t even get at least a dollar. Well, this is the true cryptomarket where a lot of people failed but most of the time bounties are really profitable so don’t give up easily when you just incur a situation like this.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
I have also felt the same thing in the ico project which took place in Q3 2017, at that time I was very happy to get sgg tokens even until the end of Io they managed to get bounty hunter enthusiasm. after the ICO is finished and the sale is successful the release token is on etherdelta but it turns out they are leaving the project and not building their company at all. at that time I felt like a failure and didn't have anything but I kept trying and doing it again. and until now I have survived and have cryptocurrency assets.
Note: Not all projects run smoothly or successfully. if you want to get results you have to start from all campaigns.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Mistakes are inevitable. we all fall and get up, shatter our illusions about reality. but this will not go away, so you need to change your attitude to what is happening and the campaign to the activity. tell your friend not to miss other opportunities while he's sad.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

I experience that many times ago and im very anger becuase my effort and time is go to waste but instead of giving up, i join alot of signiture and social campaign and a earn alot of money, always try and try until you succeed. Bounty is free always give try.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

It was regret as well as helplessness. This is terrible feeling when you can't do anything
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

It's really depressing when it happens, hopefully that served as a lesson to your friend and to us as well. Sometimes we can avoid things like that. Next time tell your friend to do some researching and studying when looking for bounry campaigns. Your friend should also consider the team and the bounty campaign manager.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Dear friend,
How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM? Yes, that is amazing first. The next is angry. The final is giving up. But in the later, I do not mind about that. All feelings are good for me and all to have hard thinking about the crypto.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

I faced more than once the experience like that. In bounty beside of hard work, we need luck too. Therefore when we got scammed means we aren't lucky and have to move on as soon as possible. Find another bounty and wishing we are lucky next time.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

This is why I research on my own regardless of how good anyone say about a project. Still there are some scammy projects because of which I loose my hard works and there is nothing other than regret at that point.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

Well mate, it is part of the risk in joining bounty campaign as a bounty hunters that sometimes we are not get paid and it is a scam. The worst scene is that the bounty runs for 4 to 6 months and our efforts will be lose. But don't give up, it is just a trials on how much you are determined to get profit in joining bounty campaign. To avoid being scam better to checked everything about the ICO projects before joining there campaign if it is legit and have a promising platforms.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I feel disappointed because I've wasted my time for a useless bounty. It really sucks when you found out that you will not receive any reward because they are a scam. Working hard for the project is very tired, but this is not the reason to stop finding good bounty.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

I believe that you need to publish the names of the scam companies here on the forum. There are even special branches for these topics. It would not be bad to know the name of the company your friend participated in

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

i have joined 2 signature bounties in a row.
which turns out to be a scam.
its really felt exhausting when you find out.
but i cant explain how i feel its very sad, frustrating and i dont know.
i charge them to experience.
well i hope my signature now turns out to be good.
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

If you are willing to participate in a bounty campaign, you can see that the team of developer and the concept of the project is the most important. The bounty manager then sees it and tries to join a bounty campaign where people with a high bitcointalk rank like negative trust, as legendary members or heroic members seek. I am sure you will participate in the bounty event. The criteria I mentioned, are far from fraudulent projects.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

It is very sad to spend your time for scam project especially if you participate in its bounty campaign for a long time (more than two months). But think about investors. Maybe some of them spent much more time to earn money that they invested in this scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: