Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

At least he did not have to wait for a long time to receive the token and realize that he was scamed. Do not give up and try again, he will receive worth rewards.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

There is no way to change the fact that it is fraud, I will not blame, just look for another legit campaign to join. That's why you should always do research before joining any bounty.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

If i join a bounty scam, i would be unhappy and sad. But as i didn't invest any money into it, it would still be ok for me.
But i would be more sad for the real investors who did put money into this scam. But how can we determine if an ICO is a scam or not? It is impossible to know it for sure.
That's why it is better to do bounty as a hobby.
I agree with you! When I came to this market, I was warned that most likely I would lose my money. ... We will be more careful and we will succeed!)

mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

If i join a bounty and suffered myself and i now found out is a scam i will be highly dissapointed in myself why because i spend all my night doing that bounty.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Clearly you cant do anything about it you only have anger in your mind and nothing else but there was a lesson learnt to be very observant before getting involved in any program thanks
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

It is really a very bad feeling. But no one is insured by this. I have personally participated twice in such scam projects, but you've already lost your time anyway, and you have nothing to do. Unfortunately, the scam projects have increased. Therefore, very detailed research of the project and its team should be done before you decide to invest your time in it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Well it happen when i first come to bounty campaigns. A bit disappointed and "miserable" when the effort he spent was wasted. But after that i learned experiences. Do a quick research before participating in an ICO, even doing bounty campaign or purchasing their tokens.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Just like others feel disappointed and sorry for my self, after a long time of  hard work and sacrifice at the end is scam, but that is life sometimes you have to accept it and try again.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

Unfortunately this can happen again and again. No matter how well you inform yourself beforehand. The scams get better and better and they learn from their mistakes. Nevertheless you should not give up right away. There are still very good bounty campaigns, which are serious, also pay and afterwards have a certain value. It takes a little until you have found them, but they do exist. So don't give up, there are always setbacks in life and belong to it. Only those who stay on, can also be successful. Maybe that helps your friend a little.  Wink
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Before you participate in this project you need to study it thoroughly.Participating in the subscription you need to study it more broadly.As tschatelno as if you are going to invest in this project.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

It happens many times. We can not control or predict what project will be what in the coming days. However when you enrol yourself into a signature campaign then you should be focusing on every other detail of the projects and see whether they are legit or not.

In signature campaign we get only one chance while on the other hand when it comes to social campaigns then we have many chances and multiple sign ups so that can be balanced with other projects easily.

So must checkout the signature campaigns properly.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

My first signature was DepiOnion. Then there was a fraudulent project in which I participated for 3 to 4 days. When I found out, I laughed and found something better. If I had to take part in a fraudulent project for a long time, I would have cursed Grin them and started looking for something else.
This can and should be relate calmly. Lost some time, but life continues, there is experience, now we more strong Wink.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

I always got irritated when I found an scam site of I have been cheated by someone hacker. But, I want to let you know that I already get hacked my tokens by a hacker who has already stolen my token worth of $7000 till now.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

I was scammed by Block broker ICO. actually i got texted from block broker CEO and offered me team membership at cost of 15 ETH, i just had to handle the airdrop and bounty. I was very new at that time, i was like happy that i got a job but when i realized scammer it was too late for me because Blockbroker team ran with raised money and i did not get single penny of my work.
I felt like if i found ceo of Blockbroker i would kill him brutally. Now i really research project before joining them. because I don't wanna get scammed and be a part of scammer team..

tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

Four months of hard work didn't get paid is really, really bad.  My failed project's experience only about 2-3 weeks signature campaign already make me want to quit because that is my first bounty.  But then I try again on this second project, I hope it will be a good and success project.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

This is of course sad, but do not take all the companies to heart, be glad that you have not invested in it. To be more loyal to such things, you need to participate in many bounty companies, not in one.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

feeling that way is normal, because everyone here are spending their precious time to do their tasks and support the project they choose. everyone is feeling the same way if we found out that the campaign is scam.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:40:36 AM by 3x1t

I have never been in such situations so I do not  know the feeling but my friend was there and there was not something good at all, he was really disappointed in the amazing losses that was in the result of his moves with money which he earned in very hard way.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

As for motivation, one good person said golden words: How to motivate yourself to do something? - No way, stay in the ass.
It is necessary to draw conclusions, why he went to this bounty company and not to do it any more.

realvrp

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

I have taken part in scam bounty more than once, the first time i met, the mood of mine was really bad. After a period of depression, i continued to participate in the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: