Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2803 times)
sophiawhite

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

You just have to get o with it, some will be scams and some will pay really well to make up for it.
somelink

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

I have also experienced the same thing. After knowing that it was a scam, I could not do anything. So be sure about the project before you join it.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I definitely feel very sad, and mad to those people who knows not only than to scam innocent people, it is sad because you have lost what you work for, just the thief that hacks what you've done. I hope that there will be no more scammed persons in this forum.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

If I experience that, I will be very disappointed, surely everyone will be disappointed, but make this a valuable lesson to be more careful and careful in participating in the bounty campaign, see the project concept, white paper, the team behind it and the bounty manager
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Disappoinnted, angry, but should move on. This world is anonymous, decentralized
 If a dev want to scam people ? It is very easy and difficult to detect by law. Many times scammer disrupt my world in crypto. I invest in Hazza till now no news about the project. Many dev want money without real projects that why they scam investors to steal their money
tisoy1

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

i will be sad ofcourse, i will report the scammer so that he will be banned.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

If you do not find that the project is fraudulent at the launch stage, then it will be difficult to prove anything. Your friend needs to collect his thoughts and continue to work.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

Honestly I felt so bad when I first of all got scammed. It was not a good experience for me at all. Anytime I remember the event, I always blame myself for coming across such a scam bounty. Somehow, my scam experience was similar to yours. Ideally, what attracted me to that bounty campaign was the fact that the token price at ICO is 1$ which has made me to think that was a big catch for me. I participated in the signature aspect of the campaign and my stakes were always updated .Unfortunately for me, two weeks to the end of the campaign, I found out that the website of the project has gone including the telegram. It was such a painful moment for me because I gave it absolute concentration.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
When you intend to join a bounty project ,especially signature campaigns, you should understand and analyze their project because now there  are many projects are scam . I hope your friend will be okay .
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

It hurts truth be told, after investing so much time,resources and energy into a project and waiting for the money you want to make, all to find out that the project is a scam.. Is so frustrating and discouraging
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I was so killed there, it was a very good kick for me and I have decided that I will never be scammed one more time, since that event I am good with this task.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

I've also experienced the same thing. After learning that it's a scam, I can't do anything that is clearly anger and regret that always haunts my mind.

When I know it is a SCAM I feel so frustrated,aggrigated, mad and even losing hope and belief of what I'm doing. Eventually, you will realized that it only a part of an  experienced that I have to learn from it. I can do anything about what I lose but I can do know to prevent it in the future and will really know how to work on it especially my investment. It is feel good to think the positive side as it will attract blessings.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

I was very angry and worried in the same time. In that time I have lost almost 70% of my money including real cash and there were not any ways for solution of such loss.
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

When I first met that situation, I was very angry and went to ask for a reason from them. But now, when choosing more carefully, I met fewer phishing projects. If I meet them, then quietly accept, not care anymore.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

This is indeed very frustrating finding out the campaign you promoted for months was a scam, so far I have not yet got scam but I already change my signature two times because I found out that those campaigns are turning scam or there were bad feedbacks.
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

I will feel bad though but I won't  let it weigh my down. I will just picked myself up again, find more legit campaigns to join and continue with the  good work.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

I will be mad, sad and really disappointed if I found out that bounty is a scam considering the efforts that I have made, however just move on and find other bounty to join. don't let your mistakes get into you and affects your life.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

I got into one recently that required KYC just right before the end of the bounty and a lot of people weren't aware of that, so when a few days passed the managers said they wouldn't be getting more approvals, leaving a bunch of people without rewards. Undecided
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

I have experienced this before.That was my first time to invest on crypto currency.I have invested 1 eth and i bought during the ico.I will not mention the name but it was like a bubble now.I know it that its a scam since the team are sending their funds to binance to trade and told us that they will use the funds to trade and earn big funds for listing fees but few days their social media accounts were  closed and already scam project.That is why we need to research and read read read
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
Well since then many people are facing like that especially the people new in crypto or doing a bounty. That's why it's important to find a good and have solid project/team because the a success of the project is your success too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: