Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

In the real sense of it there is nothing you can do there is no means of you expressing your anger or venting it towards them its done and its done nothing more.I felt angry and i moved on that was it
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

I felt disgusting! I put denaro signature and participated otho airdrop and when they scammed me i felt frustrated...
I lost my time and some people even lost money, I also lost a bit by investing in Otho
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Everyone do not wish that their bounty had work with will be a victim of scammers. And i thank it very much that i never one of the victims of it, but if ever i found out that i was scam of course no one is happy on that but embarass, but for me it is my lesson and challenge and force for me to work hard to know some techniques how to prevent this rampant scammers.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

When I first found out that a project I was invested in as a scam, I felt betrayed,, and didn't want to believe at that time, because no one prepared me for that, and I hadn't really imagined the possibility of getting scammed. It made me retrace my footsteps for sometime, and little less excited about the system. But thank God for all, it made me a better investor, and with lessons learnt, I make better choices now.
Koffkeff

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

That is one of the greatest pain, working and layer find out its a scam
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Maybe almost every bounty hunters experience this thing, well it hurts to know that after working for 10weeks with that campaign, suddenly you will just find out that its a scam, you really just wasted your time for that. Its hard to accept it if its your first time but if you already experienc that in this market, it will be just a normal case for you. You have to accept it and move on right after you feel sad.
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Of course it is very sad, but as an investor in a project it is a risk, and of course it is an experience for me to be more careful in choosing a project
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
It is usually a very sad and painful experience. I have gotten involved in some scam bounties too in the past. But I didn't allow the failures of those scam campaigns to ware me down. I picked up and continued again.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

$hit happens  Cry
That's the way it is in the cryptoverse.
Advise your friend that he's lucky that he only lost some effort and time.
There are those that converted hard earned fiat to crypto and join ICO's that turned out to be scam!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

IT is very frustrating and disappointing to know that the ICO is a scam.
I am a bounty hunter and once the ICO is failed or a scam the bounty will also be free.
But we need to be cool and move on, and find a new bounty or ICO to join.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Sadly, these types of scams are now more common these days. You have to be more discerning especially when joining bounties of unknown coins. My suggestion is to do due diligence and thoroughly research the coin, it's business model, it's team, everything.

Also, only joining campaigns that are run by reputable campaign managers is a must. Make sure they pay you weekly!
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

I think everyone here has felt it at least once, but as a bounty hunter or as an investor we must take lessons with what has happened to us, we don't need to be discouraged by what happened, but we must keep trying to remain calm even though Actually, in our hearts we strongly condemn these actions
arabellascott21

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Its best not to worry about it, some are scams but some give out huge rewards so it balances out. Just get on with doing the next one.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Yes we feel that way also, as bounty hunters that the most discouraging part. But we must still intact or be aware to choose bounty. All the hard work and effort are end nothing so next time we must aware every bounty we been joining. I believe its all matter of luck choosing potential bounty nowadays so must have deep research on good project. Goodluck
lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Damn just cant imagine I'm replaying that moment..It was my second bounty ever and after seven weeks of work,the message just popped in on telegram
 I was like WTF Grin..Just got soo furious that i decided to stop the whole thing but with motivation from a friend i continued and my first bounty was a success as well as multiple..
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

It is a very awful experience to work for a project hoping to earn big from it, agitation and expectations very high and all turned out to be a scam. It is very pathetic.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

it's a big mistake because it's tired and time spent for the project but they will know that it's a scam later. so be careful about investing or raising bounty campaigns.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Tell your friends, I have done a bounty signature and more than 5x have experienced a scam, this is very painful we work months but do not get a salary. make a lesson that finding money is difficult and we must be more careful when choosing a project to follow the signature campaign. Keep the spirit
fishycink222

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

well, you should do deeper research and proper whitepaper analytics and if it's still scam, then just let it go, at least you did everything to avoid it.
thienthankt1

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

I've also been scammed. But each time I find the person closest, confide in them, then watch a movie, fish or do anything for the comfort of mind. When we calmed down, we started looking for a better project. Every step is a lesson for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: