Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Here can attend only one thing sense of , this anger and rage, after all when one takes work for 3-4 months and then don that all in vain.
JackVenedy

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

I have never been scammed on the ICO that I invested money on.  But I was scammed for some bounty effort.  It wasn't a big deal for even though it was around 6-week effort.  But I felt sorry for all the guys to put their money in.  After this first experience, I became more careful and choosy on the bounty that I want to participate on.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

Everyone feel bad when he found that a particular project go scam at the end and your all work goes in vain and it happens to normally every bounty hunter in his life but it is a part of life and we cannot do anything other then anger. We can come out from this if we go with trusted and reputed bounty managers as they always do some research before taking control of any bounty.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

I also experienced that, I was working on a project more than once and in the middle of the project, I found out that it was a mere scam. The feeling was not good knowing that all your handwork and efforts will be  thrown away. In the other hand, I also felt thankful that before the worst thing happens, I knew it before hand. Worst  thing that might happen is to be tagged with red trust in your btt account. So in taking up projects, we must be very cautious. Good luck!

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
Some of us also experience that , it taught us some lesson  but somehow its make me sad because you put some effort on something and then you gain nothing. It will teach you some lesson that be wise in joining bounty projects.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

I once did a bounty program that I did to the end, did all of what they required, made sure that I never missed a post, made sure that I got all of the stakes for the project and then when we were all waiting to get paid we discovered that the project was a scam and that they were never going to pay out. I felt so bad that I had wasted all of that time and did not do any bounties for a while.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

If I know that it's a fraud, then I will stop since I find out, then I have to do something else if it happens to me, I feel sad sadness, but I can't give it up, I will start again and be more careful again in choosing a project
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Dejected and cheated, enraged and revengeful. But also sober, full of longing for a better tomorrow.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

If I participated in the bounty campaign for me it is quite normal, most of the projects in any case is a Scam and our task as little as possible to get on such projects. if I invested then there is already a shame
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

the best way is to participate in the projects of reputable managers. or prestigious management teams, they will choose the project for us. We do not need much analysis, just that's the project of the teams doing well, we can join without worry.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

This is a very unpleasant experience. I have also encountered such a situation, a project called bitcoinhomeworkde, so now I basically give up the bounty task, only the signature task I will do it occasionally.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

scammed is a risk, so i will sad but not so sad, because i know chance to get scammed is still so high nowaday, all i do i move on if i get scammed by a project
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Well, after I discovered I participated in a scam project, I can't do anything than feel bad, thinking about the time I devoted for it and turns out to be wasted efforts. But the good news is that I moved on!.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Nobody feels good after you put your effort into a project and it turns out to be a scam.
But this is  real life where huge percentage of projects fail.
We have to move on and be more cautious in selecting the successful ones.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

There was a bit of frustration, especially when doing bounty for them. But this market lacks many legal regulations to bind ICOs, so I'm not surprised that so many are trying to scam people so.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Why keep the person who leaves is his decision and need to be accepted as is. I have a lot of projects that became a scam in which I worked, but still life goes on. According to the theory of probability from many projects and at least one should still shoot and cover all the previous ones in the financial pyramids. So you should not despair because of one project in the future, there are a lot of good projects on our street.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

I was a victim, after doing my task for almost four months then i found out that it was a scam. I feel so frustrated almost give up but i just find it as a big challenge for me. That is why now i was now very selective  of bounty that i enter too. I look for those who have working products to ensure people that they will pay one day. Hope i will not fall into scam trap again.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

It's discouraging but, I worked for a project for three months and one day, everything disappear. Even the telegram groups was closed and I was automatically deleted from them. But you must move on and kept participating in bounties campaign.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

I certainly feel exceptionally tragic, and distraught to those individuals who knows not just than to trick guiltless individuals, it is pitiful in light of the fact that you have lost what you work for, simply the criminal that hacks what you've done. I trust that there will be no more defrauded people in this discussion.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Offense i feel disappointed and sad even you experience that scenario do you think you feell happy ofcourse not
We all knows is scamms are part of being biunty hunters to earn profits
Bounty hunters invest in the project time and efforts to promote the bounty project
Let's ask to people investing in the bounty scamm what they feel ofcourse more than that'll you feel you have
The lesson  in this scenario next time make sure the project is legit to avoid disappointment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: