Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

The first time it happened to me I felt very bad, losing reasonable amount of my time and energy in the project but ever since I've learnt to move on. I don't expect much from bounties so I just keep an open mind, if it's scam so be it if it's not good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I agree with you that the feeling is not pleasant when you realize that the project in which you took part will not pay you anything, but you nevertheless need to continue working, and leave everything as a sad experience!
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

:(Disappointed, that's when I feel when I found out that I was scammed, what I thought was legit I was wrong, but then what can I do, but to try again next time and be very careful in choosing the right campaign hoping that this time is right. and continue to work it out patiently.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

I feel sorry for my wasted time doing bounty tasks of the project that has turned into scam.Before it happened a couple of times. That's why I always try to make a massive research of the project before joining its bounty campaign and it works well.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Bad. I think nobody is happy, when you discover that an ICO or Bounty is a scam. Thats why we need to be more selective in searching a good project. We need to read the whitepapers, check the community stats, the team members, rating websites and so on.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

I have felt it several times, and it's very disappointing. but there is no use if it continues to be mourned, make the experience not happen again, like researching a project that we will participate in. and looking for motivation through this forum by looking at some of the friends here who have been successful
We need to move forward and learned a lesson after knowing that the bounty is scam project. It is really disappointing to know that you waste your effort supporting the project and end up for nothing but we need to continue. We have to search another and make sure it is not going to be scam.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Just smile if you find a project that is a bounty scam, I know that you feel upset and angry because you have done a job without being paid, useless despair just makes you give up. trying to make that experience make it a lesson for the future, there are still many better choices

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

If this happens, I do not feel much sad, but I try to understand where I was mistaken when choosing a bounty company.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

When we do ICOS campaigns, there are really times when I'm shocked because I've been around for quite some time. But when i found out i was so upset and desperate to be cheated by the scammer and it help me to judge them is not real.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Well it always advisable to study the white paper of any ICO you want to invest in carefully in other to know it potentiality in the future most of the icos that most likely turn out to be scam are easily discovered from their whitepapers and at that always invest in icos projects that are utility token's in that way you can research more into it relevance in the said sector and discover it potential for future use.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

When I found out it was a scam I was like meh because I already knew that were a lot of scams coming into the market right now and sooner or later I am going to end up signing for one of those bounty campaigns. I just removed their signature, looked for a better project and started to do that bounty campaign. You shouldn't let one bad seed discourage you from making money
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

just move on and find other bounty to join. don't let your mistakes get into you and affects your life. you have to learn from it so next time you will avoid joining scam bounty. it is still a good thing because you only invest time and not money.
In my case at first it looks like disapointment come along but as the days pass by we can feel that they are not happy but let this thing happen for a reason, it means you can make things as an inspiration and look for better result in life.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

I see from their social media, if they keep up date information I'll follow it. But when they never up date information I'll check it on telegram channel, how good their respond with members? if so many complaint comes up I'll leave it. I never check from their web or you tube channel because mostly only fake information I get. We should have parameter that we can't break about bounty program. It will safe our time and hard work, maybe our asset. Be careful and always prepare for the worst.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

When I found out that the project in which I participated is a Scam, I was very upset and angry, I was sorry for myself, because I did a great job and all in vain.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

To be honest, I’m not really upset because I initially tune in to the fact that half of the projects will not pay me the promised tokens and when they really don’t pay out, I’m absolutely calm about this

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

It could not be scam, it could be that they never reached softcap making them hault the project. I have been in such scenario before and it's not a pleasant feeling
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

This feeling is too bad, wasted time and effort, and then was told that "this project is a scam", which is tantamount to doing nothing for anyone, but many times our anger does not solve any problems, there should be a penalty for scam that would be better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

In addition to endure me, don't choose me!
Because the supervision of cryptocurrencies is difficult, it is difficult to guarantee the interests of investors!
So be careful when investing in cryptocurrencies!
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Of course we will feel sad. you can think we already do our task and then got not payment or that bounty is really scam. Yes some of us only invest the time not the money. but it will feeling that we are working without nothing. so thats why better research the project first before invest or do the bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

Of course when you face such things while participating in some bounty campaign and understand that you have done some tasks and got nothing as a result of such situation like the project turned to be a scam - it is one situation. But when you invest somewhere and you understand that you lost, it is more sad. But as for me I make the analysis of the situation that has happenned and just move on, just keeping in mind such an experience in order not to repeat such mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: