Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Of course when you face such things while participating in some bounty campaign and understand that you have done some tasks and got nothing as a result of such situation like the project turned to be a scam - it is one situation. But when you invest somewhere and you understand that you lost, it is more sad. But as for me I make the analysis of the situation that has happenned and just move on, just keeping in mind such an experience in order not to repeat such mistakes.

Spot on. This is very important, from all situations, even very unpleasant to learn a lesson. Experience even the worst, still experience . It is these people who will remain engaged in cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
This is just what I can say, Study carefully the crypto currency and research every ICO Campaign to avoid being victimized by scammers. We should learn from our mistakes because that is the key to our success!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

This is just what I can say, Study carefully the crypto currency and research every ICO Campaign to avoid being victimized by scammers. We should learn from our mistakes because that is the key to our success!
Many bounties and ICOs are boldly scam today.

And by just staying in this section, you'll see different stories on how they've come up with those scam campaigns. Learn from the experience of others and get yourself a favor of doing research before joining any campaign that you think suits your standards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

My first bounty project was a scam. They had a contest for the most creative tweet, the winner could receive a good prize in the project tokens. I won this contest and in a week the bounty scammed. It was shocking for me, the first bounty is a scam but its the ICOs world and there are a lot of scams
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

It is one type of experience where we show some interest in other projects because with this experience we might start researching more about the project. An experienced person will overcome the problems he faced previously, so in cryptocurrency we have to move to a new project which has huge potential.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

I've been scammed for several times and those were for signature campaig, LOL. Sometimes I feel I wanna quit and so angry, but I am quite sure that the results won't betray the business.Because sometimes I  got quite much miney from bounty, and I think that was my rewards for my patience before that. So I will always keep in spirit here
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

I swear Cheesy and start looking for another bounty. There's no guarantee that it can happen to all of us. If you want to reduce this risk, join the campaigns of known bounty managers.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

It is very difficult for me to motivate myself, the project works more than the promised term longer for 3-4 weeks or more. And then I start to form an opinion that this such project is a fraud. I still continue to do this project and hope for a good result. I think that the project should work in the process of ICO no more than six months.
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

I am honestly saying I got scammed too many times. I have been working a project for more than 4 weeks and after 4 weeks I heard that project got scammed. In that situation, I feel very pain because of my 4 weeks of hard work went in vain.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

firstly, is the feeling of angel and blackmail by the team or the people who introduced you into the project and made you spend money in the investment that later became scam but if i was to give my own opinion i will say that whoever wants to invest should do his own research first before committing resources to it.
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

tjat was not big amount of mpney but i remember tat i felt so angry furious and helpless at the same time that was nor easy
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Of course there are many such cases and scams, but what about people whose wallets are hacks? what they? your friend has not lost anything except time, yes, time is money, but only the strongest and bravest do not give up. therefore, you need to be able to take such a fact that it happens and not take anything close to your heart, let your friend think that it was the greatest loss, the easier it will take it, the easier and calmer it will be to live, not only in the cryptosphere. let him try meditation) and I'm serious.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

I also fell into that situation, really depressed and angry. I've been doing a project for 6 months and then I got the message, it's scam .
To avoid wasting your time on fraudulent projects, learn how to find reliable projects.
Join the bounty of the famous BM
Learn about the DEV team of the project
Check website traffic
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I have encountered many similar projects. The way to find out soon is that you should follow up on the telegram and ask the manager about the development of the project, if the administrator does not respond or the information is incomplete it may is a scam project.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

i hate it, scam everywhere.
i am a bounty hunter feel many time scam project.
we work for around 3 - 6 month and no pay.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

I myself have experienced what you feel. I was a victim of a scam project even though I had carried out my duties as a bounty hunter for three months without any empty weeks. I am very routine to do my work. It turned out that I was informed that the project I was following was a scam. I was very sad at the time because my efforts were in vain. But, I am among those who have high resilience and do not want to linger with sadness or adversity. Less than one week I have risen to be more enthusiastic about joining the crypto currency again and be careful again in choosing any bounty campaign project. One sentence of motivation for you, rest assured that God does not sleep and knows your hard work, God will replace your business with greater fortune. Therefore, now you can better organize yourself to get up and join the bounty campaign which is certainly more careful.
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

I would feel a little exasperated that it would take time for the scammers. Usually, I will find all evidence and write a report denouncing that project. Even BM receiving advertising for that project is also responsible for spreading a fraudulent project.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I joined some campaigns in the past and it is clearly a scam. The only time I was able to determine it was a scam was the moment the bounty manager himself informed us that he already sent the bounty rewards computation. He didn't gotten any response from the ICO and he already told that he has done his job and its now in the hands of the ICO team. Four months has already passed and there is still no update. I accepted that it is a scam and just moved on to the next bounty. I will settle for short campaigns for now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Many and I including had a similar situation. It is certainly very frustrating, because the time was wasted. But on the other hand-this is a good lesson, because after such situations comes the understanding that you need to be more careful in the selection of the project, and analyze all aspects: the site, white paper, team, advisors, ratings, etc
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

It's quite sad when a project that you liked and you decided to take part in this project, and it turns out to be a fraud. So much time wasted. This year I have already started to get used to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: