Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: With so much Security solutions for Cyber attacks, which solution is efficient ?  (Read 138 times)
awazieik (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:55:11 AM

No day goes by that one does not hear the sad story of a stolen crypto asset which was caused by scams or a phished site. Now there are so many security solutions that have been created by many organisations to combat Cyber attacks.

The problem is that it is difficult for users to know which solution is efficient.  Users are left to properly test, judge, and select from different vendors that offer similar solutions. This can be costly and take so much time.

So it was relieve to see a solution that was developed by Cloudbric which aims to revolutionize the cybersecurity market by making information security open and accessible to all users through the introduction of a new Decentralized Universal Security Platform.

This AI-based cybersecurity platform will remove the bottlenecks of testing so many solutions. https://www.cloudbric.io/.

Now what's your opinion? Do you think that using so many security solutions will prevent Cyber attacks? 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blacknight789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Couldbric is a good one. Its target is to secure the whole blockchain technology. Now it is one of the leading web application firewall in market. So, definitely we can try this one to protect ourselves from cyber attack.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

Cloudbric is an amazing platform that offers to provide security over the whole blockchain industry. It started its journey as in-house venture of Penta security system inc. of South Korea. Now they aims to minimise the gap between artificial intelligence and cyber security.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Yes, it is sad to see that the people are falling in prey to these scams. The only way to be sure that the project we are investing in is not a scam is to do a complete research on it, and to see if the team has legit members or not and how much experience they have.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

The only full proof solution id to be on alert all the time. Never trust any project blindly and never give out your private key number or any sort of identification number over the internet.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

The most efficient one so far is to see the team and how many experts they have in it. The experts or the people will a goodwill in the market will clearly not jeopardize their reputation on an amateur level project or on something which is a scam.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

The total profile of Cloudbric is charming. The vision of the project is clear and promising. I hope that it will be a successful project because it have that potential. The product is authentic from my opinion.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Cloudbric is a good security solution. It has received many positive reviews from several platforms. The developer team behind it is very skilled. I think it can be a great choice.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

I think to cut excessive cost we can go for 1 or 2 security solution. But we should be careful which choosing the solution. Because all solutions aren't perfect for all situations.
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

unfortunately these days we are facing so much news about losing money and coins which is very sad but you can only blame the authority for it investor careless is also responsible for this so for saving your money we need to be more conscious and careful otherwise on the upcoming future situation will be worst then now.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Yes now a days people face different types of cyber attack. I think investor can easily protect there information from it. People can choose digital signature, scan code , retina tracker etc. I thing if investor do everything carefully than it will be hard to attack .
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

I think cyber attacks will always happen, but improvements in the system will always be improved, platfront testing to secure digital assets, of course, will always continue to grow
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

if we analyzed things properly then we will able to know that problem is everywhere you can get ride of problems but that doesn't mean we stop trying in here case is same there is lots of major issues are here but our patience can help us to get ride of these
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

The Cloudbric service looks really interesting to me, I will try it once in a while maybe. But the people who cannot afford and also in need of security, I will say, start using Linux OS and you will be secured 70% by default.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: