Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:07:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought an Innosillicon A9 ZMaster  (Read 249 times)
Mike.Crypto97 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

Hi, I got my ASIC 2 weeks ago and before it was doing 100-110 USD per day, now 50$. My question is why it fell down like this? because of the Bitcoin price? difficulty? also should I sell it back else I'm gonna lose a lot of money.
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

Mike there is a lot happening here and in the wrong area of the forum. This is bitcoin section, I imagine this will get moved as appropriate.

There are the tons of factors why your profits are less. Mainly market price is down and difficulty is up on the coin your mining. More asics are being shipped and turned on daily. Depending on what you paid you're a bit late to the party. From here it's up to you as any advice would only be suggestion regardless of quality or not.

If your new to mining it might be ok to cut loss and sell unit. But mining $50 a day should ROI a $9k purchase about 190 days with .12 power. Which isn't bad but diff will continue to rise and profits will fall again. The things to consider are do you have capital to increase your hash rate for more profits or do you believe market will rebound and you'll see better ROI again. Or both.

Again there are a lot more factors at play as well but the main two in my opinion to answer your question is the the difficulty rise and bear market.

Tough decisions all mines have to consider. Good luck.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
0ethereum0

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Mining rewards depends on difficulty and the course of your coin which you mining.
Course went going down last few weeks. Your proft is going down.

The A9 is a beast only 630 watt and 50.000 sol. I get the z9 mini the little brother
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Just Like @MineFarmBuy mentioned mike, The difficulty will keep rising due to people turning on their new bought ASICs. You will most likely not make your money back with the current market situation Unless we experience a bull run like last year. It's up to you whether you want to take that risk or not. If you are not willing to put your money on the line in the hopes of another Bullrun, its best to make an exit now than few months down the line. You will cut your losses by at least 30% if you sell your A9 now than waiting for things to get worse. Just "Act" and don't think twice about it. Cause things happen quite fast in the cryptosphere.
zij

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Hi, I got my ASIC 2 weeks ago and before it was doing 100-110 USD per day, now 50$. My question is why it fell down like this? because of the Bitcoin price? difficulty? also should I sell it back else I'm gonna lose a lot of money.

The A9 would have cost you about $5000 or more depending on when you bought and paid for it.  This is a lot of money, so knowing what you are getting into before hand is, in my opinion, very important.

There are lots of reasons why you are now getting less, including:

- one of the ASIC boards could have failed - so you could be mining at 2/3rd or 1/3rd of the machine's capacity.
- you are mining a coin which all of a sudden has got a big increase in difficulty
- you are mining in a pool which has had bad luck in finding blocks.
- you are mining a coin that has dropped in price a lot recently.
- you have had connectivity problems to the pool which stops you asking or submitting shares consistently.
- whether you are selling your mined coin immediately for Bitcoin

I would strongly suggest reading these forums about difficulty, hash rates, shares etc - and learn as much as you can so that you can work out the answers why as no-one can give you an exact answer based on your circumstances as only you have access to your miner.
Mike.Crypto97 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Mining rewards depends on difficulty and the course of your coin which you mining.

The A9 is a beast only 630 watt and 50.000 sol. I get the z9 mini the little brother
I'm mining bitcoin on "Nicehash", i've checked also for Zcash, it does the same amount of $ too.
dhmctrader

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/innosilicon/a9-zmaster
zhzz

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

I'm mining bitcoin on "Nicehash", i've checked also for Zcash, it does the same amount of $ too.

wrong Smiley you're mining equiphash algo coins on nicehash and get paid in bitcoin. Wink
congratz on your A9, is your second coming next month (have you bought the 2for1 offer)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: