Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Motivational post] Don't be disappointed, still you can upgrade your rank.  (Read 227 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 06:06:37 AM by Coolcryptovator
Merited by ralle14 (1), DdmrDdmr (1), 7jaka7 (1), Retty (1)

Especially this thread dedicated to newbie & Jr. Members. Just little try to motivate.

Few months ago i was a newbie, my current rank is Full Member. First thanks to forum members whoever helped me to become Full member position.

If I can upgrade my rank why you can't do it ? I think nothing here to be disappointed. Still you can upgrade your rank. I know your fisrt thought is merit for rank up. That is your main weak point. That's the reason why you can't upgrade your rank. You know why ? I will try to describe below.

To be honest, most of people joined this forum for earning from bounty campaigns. Although I don't like to perticipate personally, but nothing is wrong if you like to join. If I am not wrong, after some day they crying for rank up because of signature campaign. How we expect merit on our bounty reply(except corruption) for rank up ? After become Jr. Member we joined signeture campaign and start spam on mega thread. Do you know? even though you made quality post on mega thread, any potential member's will never read. And you will never get merit. When see payment is too low for Jr. than start crying for rank up. Do you think this is proper way to rank up ? You just spam & expect rank up. It's not possible ever.

Just say , you are doing a well job. You don't care about work quality and productions, but you expecting for promotion your position. Do you think your boss will give you promotion ? If not, than same also bitcointalk. If you don't care post quality than you can't expect rank up. If you always asking question than how you will rank up. You must show creativity whatever you have. Follow the potential members strategy, so many post on this forum just suggestion and guideline. Use your talent, everyone have a secret talent just need wakeup. Try to give forum something unique and useful. Sure forum will take care about you.

I just describe like a story, so that you can perception easily. Be practical, work for forum to help people. Just don't work for merit. You can't expect merit your all post even HQ. Work fairly without expecting. Do you know ? Much expectation will brake your heart. Don't post for increase your activity or post count, make a topic with high quality & useful content. Avoid reply on mega thread. Be polite on your post. Although am not good English writer, but always try to write informative or useful content, that can help other. Remember, you should learn first before earn.

Btw, post become pretty long. I just try to share reality. So don't be disappointed, just try. If you fail than try again and again.

(Sorry for broken English)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

You've hit the nail on the head with this post Coolcryptovator.  Smiley

Its my opinion that people who are new here are able to see the positive side of the forum, to see people who have successfully integrated into the community and became a valued member even if English isn't their primary language.

It wouldn't bother me one little bit if i seen spelling mistakes or grammar issues with someones post. I think what the vast majority of us look for on here is the actual effort someone has put into making content,writing a post, or creating something that is helpful to others.

Newbies- particularly non english speaking people- should look to people like yourself as inspiration and know that it is possible to rank up here- if you want to, and good for you that you've been able to do it!  Smiley

petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

It really happen when you post even you clearly check your post but there's some mistakes that we miss to correct but still the effort is there. The first thing I did here was work to earb merit but i saw it as an obstacle to your goals and will make your ranking up as you wanted. About making high quality and useful content I would check theyoungmillionairevs useful posts that help him reach 500 merits in such short time without aiming to earn merit but aiming to post helpful content for everyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Here, you have 1 merit from me. Smiley
I agree with what you wrote completely. Write good posts and merit will come, without even thinking about it. For most merit I think it is the best to do some kind of information topic with constant updates (something like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0). Merit and effort given in posts are probably in correlation, so with no effort there is no merit. And with effort merit will come.
Also, good luck in future. Smiley

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Great post and very inspirational...
I was demotivated after I first started posting on BCT.
There is one particular forum where I think the moderator took a dislike to me and kept deleting my posts not matter how carefully thought out they were.
I was going to give up and but thought I would give the other forums a try and the posts were not deleted. So now I avoid posting in that forum.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Tudors

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

Especially this thread dedicated to newbie & Jr. Members. Just little try to motivate.

Few months ago i was a newbie, my current rank is Full Member. First thanks to forum members whoever helped me to become Full member position.

If I can upgrade my rank why you can't do it ? I think nothing here to be disappointed. Still you can upgrade your rank. I know your fisrt thought is merit for rank up. That is your main weak point. That's the reason why you can't upgrade your rank. You know why ? I will try to describe below.

To be honest, most of people joined this forum for earning from bounty campaigns. Although I don't like to perticipate personally, but nothing is wrong if you like to join. If I am not wrong, after some day they crying for rank up because of signature campaign. How we expect merit on our bounty reply(except corruption) for rank up ? After become Jr. Member we joined signeture campaign and start spam on mega thread. Do you know? even though you made quality post on mega thread, any potential member's will never read. And you will never get merit. When see payment is too low for Jr. than start crying for rank up. Do you think this is proper way to rank up ? You just spam & expect rank up. It's not possible ever.

Just say , you are doing a well job. You don't care about work quality and productions, but you expecting for promotion your position. Do you think your boss will give you promotion ? If not, than same also bitcointalk. If you don't care post quality than you can't expect rank up. If you always asking question than how you will rank up. You must show creativity whatever you have. Follow the potential members strategy, so many post on this forum just suggestion and guideline. Use your talent, everyone have a secret talent just need wakeup. Try to give forum something unique and useful. Sure forum will take care about you.

I just describe like a story, so that you can perception easily. Be practical, work for forum to help people. Just don't work for merit. You can't expect merit your all post even HQ. Work fairly without expecting. Do you know ? Much expectation will brake your heart. Don't post for increase your activity or post count, make a topic with high quality & useful content. Avoid reply on mega thread. Be polite on your post. Although am not good English writer, but always try to write informative or useful content, that can help other. Remember, you should learn first before earn.

Btw, post become pretty long. I just try to share reality. So don't be disappointed, just try. If you fail than try again and again.

(Sorry for broken English)

How many months had it taken to get such high activity as you have? I am not sure that it was "just a few months"
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:43:34 AM

This like my story too and i agree with you. when we want to push rank,we would post more at many sub forum at here but we forgot about the rules at this forum that went we want to reply we must make post with good quality,constructive,or maybe can help any member at here. So we maybe only post with sh*tpost or spamming. But if you want to get some merit don't be rushed and dont break the rules. Merits will come at you when you can help any member just do it as well as possible.(in few day ago i just get rank up at member that i didnt expected it this make me happy and will learn more to get good quality post,constructive a and maybe help another member at here ).
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

~snip

How many months had it taken to get such high activity as you have? I am not sure that it was "just a few months"
Date Registered:March 28, 2018, 06:41:03
You have this info in his profile. So it took him about 5 months.

This like my story too and i agree with you. when we want to push rank,we would post more at many sub forum at here but we forgot about the rules at this forum that went we want to reply we must make post with good quality,constructive,or maybe can help any member at here. So we maybe only post with sh*tpost or spamming. But if you want to get some merit don't be rushed and dont break the rules. Merits will come at you when you can help any member just do it as well as possible.(in few day ago i just get rank up at member that i didnt expected it this make me happy and will learn more to get good quality post,constructive a and maybe help another member at here ).
I agree with you, but damn you repeated that 3 times. Cheesy

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

I know that to rank up, they (even me) became the shitposters. But sometimes, I also pay attention to a topic that I am interested in. Actually I learned a lot here. But, maybe I have to know more about the blockchain, cryptocurrency and more to earn my first merit. Thanks for your advice.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

Up for new comers

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cuong1610

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

posts will be active for all people like the first upgrade on forum. by me on a rank on the free free option on the destination destination. If you can only only to like a bounty to join, also chả all, please try to help for diến đàn and you will be paid.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

This is enough to fill the desire to be a good quality and a reputable member in this community, it will give newbies some hope that they have the chance to be appreciated if they sarifice some time and effort in studying how this forum works and what cryptocurrency is.

If there were only active merit sources in this community this forum will be much better, thus creating more great member and crypto enthusiast.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

posts will be active for all people like the first upgrade on forum. by me on a rank on the free free option on the destination destination. If you can only only to like a bounty to join, also chả all, please try to help for diến đàn and you will be paid.
What the h... did i just read? Is this even english?

This is enough to fill the desire to be a good quality and a reputable member in this community, it will give newbies some hope that they have the chance to be appreciated if they sarifice some time and effort in studying how this forum works and what cryptocurrency is.

If there were only active merit sources in this community this forum will be much better, thus creating more great member and crypto enthusiast.
I don't think the problem as of right now is the amount of active merit sources, but rather the threshold/bar for what is deemed a "Merit-worthy" post. I think it's quite high,  which is pretty detrimental for most newbies, as their post quality is just not that good most of the times.

(=resulting in them not getting any merits at all, even if some of their posts are helpful to users.)

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

I am quite disagree with you, as sometimes I see great posts without merits and sometimes trash merited threads ((like this)JOKE Grin).
NTL you need some luck to upgrade rank.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: