Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GateHub scam normal user digital asset!  (Read 204 times)
Qfox (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

等価交換

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

I would like to telling you about big company how to scam normal user fund and digital asset. Last year I was open gatehub account storage my xrp. Maybe more than 6 months didn't sign in,yesterday I tried to sign in my gatehub account,gatehub web page always show network error,I can't access to my gatehub account, even i got 2FA code. I tap forgot password fill in my email address but didn't received any recover email. I did checked junk mail box,nothing there.

My gatehub account balance more than 50xrp for their minimum holding xrp address!

I believe im not alone,there are many users same like me,lost our digital assets and funds by using gatehub wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gatehub

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

Hey,

there was an issue with our sign-in process which has now been fixed. You can execute a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) and try again.

Also in our EXCHANGE option, the reserve is automatically set to 50 XRP as a security feature and only occurs if you click on "All available". If you input the numbers manually, you can exchange to the minimum available XRP balance.

Have a good day,
GateHub
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

This is sad to see. Let's just hope that there was a problem in the server and hope that you will not face any major loss. This is the exact reason why the people are encouraged to do a full research on their own on the project they wish to invest in, to see if they are scams or not.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

A lot of people have claimed GateHub to be an unsafe wallet to use. You should have checked their reviews and see the opinions about it from the people. But better late than never. Next time, make sure to do a thorough research on anything you want to be associated with.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

According to the research that I have done, GateHub does not have a good review in the market and a lot of the people have advised to stay away from it. Let's hope you get recovered from your losses.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

My gatehub account adjusts more than 50xrp for their base holding xrp address accept I’m not alone there are numerous clients same like me lost our advanced resources and finances by utilizing gatehub wallet. There was an issue with our sign-in process which has now been settled.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

I think we should be careful before choosing any wallet. Because Gatehub already has some negative review because it was hacked and lots of users lost their coins in that.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Gatehub has some serious security problems. It has some good features. It is quite user friendly and good for beginners. But it had been hacked before because of weak security.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

Though Gatehub is a big exchange company, it still lacks of good reviews. Many people don't trust the platform. I think they have also suffered from the same problem.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

well as far I know about gatehub account it is actually a wallet for cryptocurrency coins but I still didn't get an new update about the scam isuess, if it is happening then we have to be careful and conscious so that we can protect our coins from getting stolen.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

scams are part of this online trading so if you want to do business here then you must know how to deal with this but yes if you stay smart enough then we don't have to face this all thing much otherwise a scam can cause a serious damage to your coins
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

I think you should be contacted the Gatehub user helpline for the support of your problem. There was that such problem as I heard, but it may be solved. I feel sorry that you are not being able to access for such long. You might give that issue more importance, it might be solved long ago.
Qfox (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

等価交換

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

Hey,

there was an issue with our sign-in process which has now been fixed. You can execute a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) and try again.

Also in our EXCHANGE option, the reserve is automatically set to 50 XRP as a security feature and only occurs if you click on "All available". If you input the numbers manually, you can exchange to the minimum available XRP balance.

Have a good day,
GateHub

I did! I tried whole night to login gatehub account,never success! (ipad,iphone,pc)

I think you should be contacted the Gatehub user helpline for the support of your problem. There was that such problem as I heard, but it may be solved. I feel sorry that you are not being able to access for such long. You might give that issue more importance, it might be solved long ago.

I did and I received a email they say recovery email sent to u,the problem solved!(this is very funny,i never received any recovery email,i did checked all mail box)

scams are part of this online trading so if you want to do business here then you must know how to deal with this but yes if you stay smart enough then we don't have to face this all thing much otherwise a scam can cause a serious damage to your coins

normal user need official wallet to storage their digital asset,xrp didn't gave us many choices.

well as far I know about gatehub account it is actually a wallet for cryptocurrency coins but I still didn't get an new update about the scam isuess, if it is happening then we have to be careful and conscious so that we can protect our coins from getting stolen.

2017 i was using more than 0.01+btc bought xrp deposit to gatehub,not big amount to tried gatehub wallet storage my xrp. I believe hundred or thousand user same like me,small amount account can't access to their account.

Though Gatehub is a big exchange company, it still lacks of good reviews. Many people don't trust the platform. I think they have also suffered from the same problem.

yes,i saw twitter/github got user same like me,some post deleted no answer. We can't trust any company or website(once you can't access ur fund that's like scam,people won't spent time for fighting small amount)

I think we should be careful before choosing any wallet. Because Gatehub already has some negative review because it was hacked and lots of users lost their coins in that.

I won't use gatehub wallet again,never!

According to the research that I have done, GateHub does not have a good review in the market and a lot of the people have advised to stay away from it. Let's hope you get recovered from your losses.

I can't login,if i can,i will transfer all fund to polo or bittrex

This is sad to see. Let's just hope that there was a problem in the server and hope that you will not face any major loss. This is the exact reason why the people are encouraged to do a full research on their own on the project they wish to invest in, to see if they are scams or not.

Poloniex and Coinbase are best,if ur account got any error,they could help you fixed the error less than 30mins(actually no problem always)

bitcoinpaypal

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 11:34:37 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) maximalists may just found a new ally.

In a recent interview with Fortune, PayPal (PYPL) CEO Dan Schulman revealed that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency he currently holds. The interviewer asked, “Do you personally own any cryptocurrencies?”, to which Schulman responded, “Yes, Bitcoin… only Bitcoin.”

Links - http://gg.gg/cryptocurrencycommunity

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:58:14 AM

I would like to telling you about big company how to scam normal user fund and digital asset. Last year I was open gatehub account storage my xrp. Maybe more than 6 months didn't sign in,yesterday I tried to sign in my gatehub account,gatehub web page always show network error,I can't access to my gatehub account, even i got 2FA code. I tap forgot password fill in my email address but didn't received any recover email. I did checked junk mail box,nothing there.

My gatehub account balance more than 50xrp for their minimum holding xrp address!

I believe im not alone,there are many users same like me,lost our digital assets and funds by using gatehub wallet.
Wow, I can't believe a big business could do that. Next time, you should not deposit money at such financial funds. because in the crypto market there are lots of fraudulent businesses with huge crowds and you will have a hard time recognizing them.
Besides, before using any service on the crypto market, you should create an article to consult the people who have used it. You will have the most honest review and will make fewer mistakes. But better yet, you should buy a cold wallet and deposit your coins there. It has multiple layers of encryption and is difficult for hackers to gain access because it is offline. Ledger Nano S or Trezor, these products are great.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:22:55 PM

A victim of this case created a claim on ReclaimCrypto.com. If you are a victim too, please visit the site and submit your claim to see if we can help you get it back! The more claims on one case the better!
Lately there have been too many scams on the crypto site, I have never heard of GateHub, and is the ReclaimCrypto.com site very reliable? so that it can help return the assets of the victims of fraud at GateHub?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: