Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2845 times)
onyebuchi81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

I would have to go with deeponion. There was so much hype around the coin and so many people talking about how the coin was going to do so well and be the next bitcoin and the king of privacy coins that I did not think it through thoroughly. At first the coin did look very good so I invested in it. Imagine my surprise when the price of the coin crashed so much. Anyway that is m worst investment decision this year.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

I bought SC for all the money and lost a lot, but it was a lesson that you need to distribute the Deposit )
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

when I bought coins as an investment, and over time the price of the coins I bought suddenly dropped considerably. so that's when it became my worst investment this year, and I hope that in the future it will not happen again.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

to spends on focus as managing use with casuals on works as managing tasks of evaluation on returning the better on decision as appealing terms of investment to complete as delivering numbers of returns with the target to complete within attains on timelines with the crypto finance projects.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Adshares was probably my biggest regret. I lost 80% on that sucker.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

investing alot in neo
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

There is no worst investment at all. Actually gotten more opportunities to buy more and if I look at my portfolio then surely there is lot of improvement in my portfolio and many coins in my portfolio has been replaced now because I got the opportunity to replace them with cheap prices. This is how you should be looking at it. Its not worst mate, its just the perfect one to get in. Even with the Q4 this is going down and thus better way of looking at it. Positive!
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Bought some Trx during ATH , and regretted it instantly . became a bag holder and still holding it with so much losses , also held some npxs i dont know but im really a sucker i bought high still holding though waiting for the right time , cant just sell and throw away my money that easy.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

My worse investment decision this year gotta be JET8. There was so much hype around it, at least so I thought. It got listed on the exchange and the value tanked like ICO price real quick. I thought to myself, let me hodl and see if it will be turn around, now it's worse and the coin is almost turning dust
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

my worst decision is to invest in DGB at starting of year at $0.10 and now you can see the condition of all alt same as dgb.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

I invested in KycLegal ICO. The project looked pretty good, but in the end I see how I was wrong. It was my worst decision, because even if you buy Ethereum for $ 1500, your money will return to you after a while, you just have to wait.
In this case, I just lost them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

My biggest mistake was to sell EOS at a low price and to buy the NEO at a very high price. Still regret that decision, but I believe in your purchase will just have to wait some time until the NEO will be restored.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

I made some worst decision in this year, at one time Datum was at high price of 0.12$ but I didn’t sell.
After some period market badly crash & I panic ally sold Datum at 0.02%.
I also sold CS at low price & made almost 50% lost.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

My  the  worst investment decision this year  was  to be a holders  for long time. I had to do the next  in Jan. 2018  - change all  my altcoins in  USDT,   this way  I think  I would save  more  money, I also I  regret  that I invested in TRX, and OPT,  current value is driving me crazy
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

At the beginning of the year I bought NEO. Last month I have not even tracked him. The price has fallen multiple times and I do not think that it will ever be restored.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

For me my worst investment this year is investing in beetoken, the project carry so much hype and everybody want get into their ICO, during the ICO, I invested 0.2 eth, but currently, the token have not yet listed on any centralized exchange and the token has dumped so freaking hard. I regret investing in that ICO
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

I won't elaborate my worst investment decision for this year it seems that everyone has identical experience but with different coins.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

I invested in the project of bitpent, it was scam. About $ 2000 was invested. The money was not returned. The team disappeared and does not get in touch.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

I will say my worst investment decision is investing in thrive, they said on their website that they going to list on Bianance exchange and that made me to invest in the ICO but till this moment, they have not listed on bianance and their token has gone down so bad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: