Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2855 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

I made so many wrong investments this year but i guess i am not the only one and whoever invested times this year is down and should wait for next year to get the gains because i dont think we will see same prices from ATH this year . JUST HODL
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

CREDITS.
I bought 20 000 CS when price was 0.5 USD/CS.
Now it is only 0.15-0.20 USD and team can't launch testnet, they are making friend everywhere but don't know why and for what if they can't create blockchain 1M tps and raise token price.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:17:47 AM

My worst investment at this time was when I bought a BCD which I thought would follow in the footsteps of BCH, but on the contrary BCD was abandoned by the owner and obviously I lost $ 1,000 in BCD investments and this is one of my worst investments this year.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

Iam loss alot of money because holding many altcoin,  FOMO was make me to decide to hold it all but till now the price going down more than 80%, some of those altcoin is STORM,  AION,  UTK. Now no others way to recover this loss,  only hold it for ayears. I still believe crypto will be back to bullish again,  just use this experience to learn more thing in crypto to understanding price action of crypto and to avoid FOMO.

jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:14 AM

My worth investment decision this year so far is investing in CTR, i invested in the coins hoping to get their card but they had issues with SEC and they get hunted by the SEC then the price of the coin went flat, exchanges delisted them

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

In my experience the worst one is when I invest in the late January. So much loss I suffered from it. I choose ethereum but until now it has falling deeper each time. It is really hard to look for a huge comeback this time around.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

Well I don't make and investment on new project. I've just trading on an old existing coins, but the price also dropping after purchasing some of those coins.
For now I should wait for the price to rise again, and i'm sure the price will goes up again.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

This year I chose not to invest in ico and I decided to buy a bitcoin and ethereum  as much as possible because we know now bitcoin and ethereum are down. Although at risk but the risk is no greater than to invest in ico are its market price is unclear.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
The worst thing in this year for me not invest in the big ico just like ONT, QKC and many more and i thought that they could make me become the next millionaire but i was not participating in all of them and that's the worst investment part in this year.  Roll Eyes Said that i never get any scam ico in my experience so far.
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

this year the price is really bad on the market because the price is different from the previous year, so hopefully next year prices will start to rise and rise and better ..

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
Myhunh

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

I love and trusted NEO but then the storm hit, I sold all and lost quite a bit.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

My worst investment decision this year is that I didn't sell when the price of my coins is better because I hope that it would go up more and then I become greedy. I watch it until such time that some of them are even worthless anymore because if I would sell them in an exchange then the transaction fee would just eat up maybe half of it so I just let my coins be worthless and hope for the best that they would increase in the coming months or years.

ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Well lately i purchase some coins to keep, but sadly all those coins i purchased going down the hill.
But i still has a hope that those coins will goes up again in near future.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

might be a lot of guilt and remorse for this year. This is also because market conditions that are certainly not good even until some time and will likely continue until the end of the year. but not too into things that must continue to be made a problem. wait, hold on and be patient is a good thing to do in this time if you want to be able to get results.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

My worst mistake was getting out of Bitcoin and into Alt Coins way to early.  I made the switch at 250 billion market cap.  I have gotten killed thus far.  Hoping for a turn around. 

TacticalCloud

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

UFR, and probably DTA. Luckily it was only a few hundred bucks I threw at it, which isn't a lot considering how well I did with the market.

Still holding, even quadrupled my holdings because I have a problem.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

My worst investment decision this year is that I should not invest in this year's market. Now I have lost a lot because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market and is continuing to fall.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

This year is a very bad year. No one knows how long this year's bear market can last, but this year I gave up my full-time job and joined the cryptocurrency, hoping it won't let me down.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

we know that the crypto prices are unstable, sometimes are rising and falling. I saw yesterday the price of crypto reached the lowest price and it made many people frustrated and sold their coins at a low price. they did not know that it will make the price of crypto are getting down the market.
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

I think my worst investment this year is Ethereum. I watched Ethereum have been falling. Now it has fallen to $300. I often panic. My friend told me that I must stay calm and let me wait a little longer. The bull market will come soon,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: