Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2853 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

I really agree with you, this year has been very bad for crypto investors, no one is ever mentioning 100X any more, there are a lot to regret but i am not focusing on my regret rather i am hoping for the better future ahead because I know it will get better.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

I have invested in TRX and faced a loss. The price is decreasing day by day. Now I don’t know what is waiting in the future. I think most of the investors faced a loss in this year. It was not good at all.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Many ICOs were far below expectations. ICO investments in SCAM projects are very annoying. But the worst of the Bitcoin price hurt ICO investments. But even if everything looks bad, a large part of the ICOs begin to rise if the price of Bitcoin reaches a certain level.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

when I purchased coins as a speculation, and after some time the cost of the coins I purchased abruptly dropped impressively. with the goal that's the point at which it turned into my most noticeably bad venture this year, and I trust that later on, it won't occur once more.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

here is no most noticeably awful speculation by any stretch of the imagination. If I take a gander at my portfolio then without a doubt there is a considerable measure of change in my portfolio and numerous coins in my portfolio have been supplanted now since I got the chance to supplant them with shabby costs.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

2018 is really not very profitable for many investors, but the calendar year is not over yet, which means that everything is not lost. Therefore, we have every chance to earn all their profits. But I want to say that this year there were many mistakes. I regretted a little bit that I invested most of my capital in altcoins, while not leaving myself the opportunity to invest in BTC and ETH.
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

My worst investment this year was when i bought a coin at almost 200sat in bitcoin but refused to sell, not quite long when i saw that same coin dumps right down to 12sat... currently this is my worst investment so far though greed came in.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

My worst investment decision this year is investing in crypto currency early this year, i invested when the coins in the market was high and after investing, everything started going down and down, I don't know if I will ever recover from the lose again.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

The decision that I made out of panic has lead to a big fall in value which was never expected. The price fell all of the sudden and this made me invest into an altcoin which experienced a minor fall in value. Over the days the value of the respective altcoin continued to fall, as is the bitcoin. Now bitcoin began to recover, but the altcoin upon which I made the investment hasn't experienced anything big.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Mine was investing in lending coins when they were making a lot of noise, hextra coin, regal coin, yokucoin, pagarex, bitglare etc, they all turned out to be scams
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

My worst investment decision this year is investing in crypto currency early this year, i invested when the coins in the market was high and after investing, everything started going down and down, I don't know if I will ever recover from the lose again.
calm down, as long as you do not stop from the crypto world, the possibility of being able to recover the losses you are experiencing is still wide open, because in the crypto world there are very many ways to make a profit, as long as we keep trying not to repeat the same mistakes.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

Yeah it’s true that the market has fallen to an unexpected jeopardize. Everyone is suffering so I think there is no need to mention mine’s only. I hope we will see a great recovery at the end of this year.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

I think the speculations and baseless prediction are causing more scars. We shouldn’t have cared those baseless predictions. As we did and we invested wrong and now the market is behaving abnormally.
pioum

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

My worst decision was in january when I didn't take profit and lose so much potential money.

Since then, I am hodling but it's quite disappointing.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

Some people predicted market will be that big, the price will be that high. But predictions failed more than the real price failed. And that makes the situation look more devastating.
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

I invested around $100 (not much I know) in Faceter :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2783865.0

It is currently trading at less than one tenth of the ICO price, I don't expect to ever recoup my investment but I don't see any point in selling it at a lower price than I bought it for, all I can do is hope it does eventually moon Smiley

rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

True this year has been a depressing one for the investors. Price has not been that much positive since the beginning of this year. Those who invested during the last quarter of 2017 have encountered huge loss this year.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

This is may not be the year for cryptocurrency but there is still few months to go. So far it has been a frustrating one as there is no significant rise for the price. I hope things might change in the end of this year.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

I will say i have not lost anything or made any worst investment decision because i am still new in crypto currency and i started first with bounty and this is my very first bounty that i am doing, so I believe i am still making the right decision by joining the crypto space.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

Though I haven’t been able to invest on crypto in this year but I don’t think everyone will encounter loss is this situation. Those who selling out of frustration are accepting the fate of losing their capital. Others still have hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: