Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2850 times)
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

I invested $400 into deeponion in January. It's worth about $7 now... I haven't gotten too discouraged though because after licking my wounds I learned from my losses and have had a much better time trading than just buying and hodling like an idiot.
Draw lessons from your failures and never make such mistakes again, which is something that investors should grasp rather than grieve over mistakes. Never blame the market for blame yourself for not having enough knowledge to succeed.

WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

there is no bad investment that I have ever done, even now for me all the investments I have made are right. only we how to act. if you are rash, panic then you will lose.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

it is very good that you are asking this, well not knowing the right opportunity is a big mistake in this field but if you are asking about taking decision then I will say that instead of being fully confident about any topic on shouldn't involved with any major trading it will definitely cause lose
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

Keeping BCH for a long time, good thing i saw through everything quick enough not to lose most of my money. Right now that coin is a shitshow.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

I'm just started to get my token and I'm observing how the market moves from time to time. Although I can't relate with those investment decision as I'm getting to learn with the system we had.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I'm just started to get my token and I'm observing how the market moves from time to time. Although I can't relate with those investment decision as I'm getting to learn with the system we had.
I'm not involving investment site but I participated in campaign and they are distributed tokens already in my wallet address but still there's no value at all in the market so I think it's worst for me because I keep having time for that and effort.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
I invested more than 2,000$ in March. And now I have 3200$ from that investment. Maybe I'm lucky and have some experience when I'm not losing money in the bear market. There was a time when I was only 950$ because everything went down, but thanks to trading daily I recovered the investment, it was not too bad and it helped me gain a lot of experience in this market

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

For me it is envion.started strong and then the ceo and the founders started to fight over the accualted 100 million from the ico.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

The worst investment I have ever done is to buy an Altcoin at a low price, I think that there will be a price increase. However, it turns out that the price has actually decreased and according to various analyzes the coin will not increase again because the dev has no development and no good support. I lost thousands of dollars and that was the worst investment decision I made.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Of course, in every speculation there is always a negative side that is the worst loss, but that is part of the risk that everyone can face at any time. actually the problem is how can you avoid or even try to reduce losses due to past investments. for example by trying to buy a large number of altcoins because the price is much cheaper now, or doing a short trade to deal with losses. this is a choice

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

My worst investment decision this year is my investment on pluscoin. I so much put my hope on that project but it is a mess now,  the swaping swapping is frustrating.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

My worst investment was pin coin. I bought this coin from ICO at $1 but current price is too much that I loss a huge amount of money. But still now I am holding this coin cause I beleieve that price will grow up soon.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

My worst investment decision was to buy Altcoins and GPUs this winter...
And it's good I didn't spend very much money on it...
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

I practice investing in various coins about 5% of my savings. I invested nearly my 3% into OPC at the end of the January 2018 and now I feel it was a great mistake as now the price went down -98%+. Other 1.5 % I was able to gain to nearly 50% benefit investing in kakushin.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

In this year I have not invested in wrong way, but last year was very losing for me, I have lost almost all my money that I used for trading, especially my 'active' money.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

My worst investment and always is getting in when it is at its all-time high, only to find out that my investment is going down the drain, I was attracted that the price is pumping up and I will soon make additional profit by investing more but I was to late as soon as I invest the price goes down continuously.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

my investment in this year is not too big and I think it's around $200-$500 and I invest in many coins. I know this will difficult for me to take the profit from each coin but I am sure that all of my coins will increase again and if in this year my coins cannot increase then maybe it will increase in the next year. everything can happen in the cryptocurrency and I am sure that many people still waiting like me and they want to make a bigger profit from their coins so we need to be patient.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

I’m happy with my investment this year, even though its a loss right now because I know in the long term it will become more profitable. If you made an investment don’t ever regret on it, its ok to lose money its really normal. Don’t make a decision if you are not confident about that investment so you will not be disappointed to your decision.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

My most unsuccessful investment this year is an investment in NEO in February. Since that moment the asset has fallen several times, which brought me a considerable loss. But I still believe in NEO and will hold it until the price recovers.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

My worst investment decisions in 2018 are the lending coins. I invested all my capital in them and did get anything in return. It was a total loss for me. I invested in Bitbase, Ucoincash, Escroco, etc. I invested more than a $1000 in total in all of these scams, I was dreaming of lambo. Until reality sets in. I had to start from scratch and now the bears came along. It can't get any more worse than this. These has been a terrible year for me in crypto. But I am still hopeful that I will still have a cause to celebrate before the year runs out

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: