Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2853 times)
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

There is nothing because I have just been in the cryptocurrency world not long ago, so the worst investment I have made for this year does not exist yet, but keep in mind that for future investments related to crypto must still be chosen carefully do not misstep if you will start investing

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:05:53 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

Obviously, the works decision you can make is investing into a specific coin that did not have the potential to grow in the market and it was the reason why investors should read the whitepaper of the current ico before investing.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

I invested in ETH in January. That was my biggest mistake. Now my account has lost 80%. So sad. Hope the market will recover.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

Being greedy and hodling is my worst investment decision this year. Time to move on and hopefully learned well from the mistake  Grin
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

My worst investment is not on crypto directly but some sites that promise for good earning and pay bitcoin after putting money on it but later on it is not. I know how stupid I am believing on them but you cannot realized wrong things without trying. I also lost something while investing to mine some bitcoin. It does not work like what I expect on it.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

Being greedy and hodling is my worst investment decision this year. Time to move on and hopefully learned well from the mistake  Grin
Totally agree with you. My greed is the worst decision. It was necessary to sell all of their coins in the winter. But I was stupid. Next time I'll be smarter.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

I do have a bad decision this year as far as crypto investment is concerned. I have invested in a newly listed digital currency which i think will have a good push some times in February onwards despite the slow decline of bitcoin's market cap but it wasn't go as i expect and i lost more than 2/3 of my investment since then. Anyway, it's all part of investment where bad and good decisions can be made but at least i've learned a lesson from it.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

I have joined the bounty program.
and bought Tokens for 0.1$ per token on ICO.
but when the distribution occurred.  Hunters and Investors get there token at the same day.
and with an exchange that has a low volume.
the token has dip at its lowest up to 0.001$ per piece.
im not gonna mention the token anymore.
but the thing is a lot of project with a very promising future.
has been corrupted with such act.
and i might say, its one of the worst investment. if ever your going to encounter such ico.
its better to ask the project managers for there plans on distribution.
so you wont be a victim too.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

in the year 2018 is indeed a pretty bad year in the history of crypto. even an awful lot of things that make us including investors also suffered heavy losses. Hopefully the conditions like this coming to an end.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:53 AM

I invested in an ico and no results were given and I lost more than half of the money that I invested, as you may guess I'm not really happy about what happened, fortunately I only invested an amount of money that I could afford to lose but still losing money is painful no matter how small the amount.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

the worst decision this year alone is too quick to go with the fortunes that have not been fullest. Despite already getting results but of course, it is made quite disappointed because it should be able to get more  Grin Grin . not a big problem probably because until now are certainly crypto will still store the other explosion could rise again even more than the previous value.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

Many bitcoin member and holder are frustation with how drop of bitcoin and altcoin price, we hope at next January all of coin can reached to higher price, just wait for next years maybe the miracle become true.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

The worst decision I made this year was to keep my altcoin, which has made me lose more than 90%. This year's market has disappointed me so much that I don't think I will continue to invest in altcoin in the future.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

I invested in an ico and no results were given and I lost more than half of the money that I invested, as you may guess I'm not really happy about what happened, fortunately I only invested an amount of money that I could afford to lose but still losing money is painful no matter how small the amount.
Indeed, not just because you can say that is a money that you can afford to lose or a spare money but the fact that you are losing it will have a mental affections especially when you are inside investing with assets where you trust and hope to gain good results, maybe it will add to your experience and
bring foundation to your next actions, stay positive and focus more will allow you to cope up and earn more.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

first i regret i buying pundi x at high prices, second i also buying new coin ubt in market when it first hit idex and now im lose 60%. All seems going down right now and no matter choices that i choose is wrong but its happen cause the market not in favor.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

Hellbiz. This is my biggest disappointment at the moment. I placed great hopes on this project. There were very serious announcements, promises - but everything turned out to be just dust in the eye.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

I had a couple of shockers that I put money into in January, but by far the worse was (and still is) coinstarter. Over 99% lost on that one currently. What to do, that's the risk we all take right, I have been lucky enough to invest in others that have seen a decent return. Win some lose some.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Actually, there is nothing I considered a "worst investment" this year since I'm not hunting for ICOs anymore (at least for now) and investing to btc only. Yeah! The market is currently suffering which still makes me prone to losses but at least I knew that the coin where I invested is strong and reliable compare to the numerous shittycoins which entered and newly entering the market. And for that, I'm still a little bit confident and secured despite of these bad times.

Brace yourselves, we don't know when this misery ends. Be wise and good luck Grin.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

Actually, I never make investment this year. I'm still struggling by joining the bounty and getting free coins from ICO. But, one of the worst decision is when I'm panic selling some my coins from that ICO in the very low price. It makes me sad when now seeing the price has double rate. But, that is my wrong investment from the rewards from ICO. That is going to be one of the best lessons to be more patient.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:47:08 AM

The worst investment will go to Cryptonia.poker, over promising and none of it has been granted. Worst ICO ever I joined and bounty hunter has not been paid yet. We have been warned before that the head office of Cryptonia Poker is fake and the problem is we trust too much the project. But I learned my lessons and I know that "Karma is a bitch", these scammers will be punished one day. It won't stop me to believe in cryptocurrency just because we've been scammed. Crypto is the future of payments.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: