Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:19:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2855 times)
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

The worst part was investing in ETH, and every time I thought I could buy at the lowest price, there was another crash. I've lost a lot of money so far.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

The worst part was investing in ETH, and every time I thought I could buy at the lowest price, there was another crash. I've lost a lot of money so far.

The same thing happened with me as well buddy, I invested twice in ETH thinking it will grow, but as of now, I am in huge loss. Though we don't know what might happen in future and if and only if there is a bull run, and it crosses $450-$500, I will be in some profit. Only hoping for the best will be a choice.
Another bad decision is I didn't sell off few airdrop coins, which went little high upon listing but now they are like nothing to where they were.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
we as investors crypto currencies must be ready with all the risks that will be obtained in investing, if I regret you before investing do not know all the risks we will get
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Usually I am very good at sniffing out scams and seperating the winners from the losers. But I did invest in one ICO that turned into a full blown "run away with all the money" scam. That was Hashcard. They did a fantastic job of creating fake identities even travelling to cryptocurrency events and taking pictures of themselves attending. The only mistake they made when presenting their project was using a mastercard logo that mastercard had already stopped using. Unfortunately no one saw that mistake until they were long gone with everyones money. Luckily, I only invested a very small amount.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

the worst is when I invested in a successful new altcoin by reaching a hard cap last year. I think they will be more successful when they have launched the platform, but my prediction is wrong and at the moment the price of the token is far below ico's price. there is an important lesson that I can get, that ico who is successful with achieving hard cap does not mean that it can be successful in the future.
andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

Copytrack (CPY) token. German digital rights law firm. ICO price 1.10$ current price 0.04$. Sold my bags at 20 cents. Never doing ICOs again.

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

When i bought that coin i think there is a possibility to increase the price of that coin in the following months or even a year but i'm getting regret because until now the price of that coin is not moving in the market so i guess this was my worst of my investment.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

Many investors complained and were disappointed after participating in ico last year which looked so successful and convincing, it turned out that after they were finished no one was able to meet expectations. One lesson is also that ico hard cap is not necessarily on the market as beautiful as hope. Currently only can hold and hold until there is more value than ico.

erushin.antony

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

My investments this year fell in price by 10 times. I very much wait for the future growth because I suffered heavy losses from this correction.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

This year I guess I didn't invest in any place I just watched and made money by trading daily. This was very good for me.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

First time in my life I bought a masternode earlier this year, which was end up in exit scam just after three days, that was my worst investment this year. It's ridiculous how people create such a scam project and then pumps the price for making a trap.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

My worst decision was buying Aigang tokens for 3 $. Can you believe ,current price of AIX is just 0.03$ !!!
I can't believe that I've lost 97% of my investment!
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

NEO...bought at a pretty high price.
Invested in several promising in my opinion ICO, but their tokens after entering the exchange fell sharply in price. but I do not sell anything-I hodl  my coins!

Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

I do not regret anything yet. All my investments brought me success and profit. But for now. And what will happen next I do not know. While the market is not stable and I can not predict.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

I am most worried about the premonition that soon there will be no work for bounty hunters. Good projects no longer launch bounty campaigns and raise money on the private sales. The time when any person can earn easy money in the cryptocurrency sphere comes to an end.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

The worst thing is the outflow of investors from the industry. On some crypto enthusiasts the world is far from gone. Development need money, but they are not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

My worst investment decision this year is when I did not sell already my HAT when it reaches a $1500 for each 65 HAT and now each 65 HAT is worth around $29 so it must be bad. I believe that it will recovers when the market start to goes up, I just regret that I should sell it when it is high and starts to buy it when it is low like now if only I know what will happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

This year I made 2 big mistakes, he sold all the coins and EOS bought with all the money NEO. now I have a lot of NEO, but it's very cheap and does not promise rapid growth.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
klarkCent

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

I did not invest for a long time. but the worst moments were on selling coins on a panic. and it was after the sale of the coin when he lost hope and under market pressure, the coin began to grow and gave the growth that I expected from her. The worst this year for me was greed and panic

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I regret to invest in Telluria and Productivist projects, they looked like very great at start but now no development at all, has anybody experiense with these both projects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: