Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【LUCRE TOKEN】💥🔥📈 CRYPTO AUTOTRADING PLATFORM & SIGNALS 📈  (Read 25737 times)
Phileste

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

I, too, used to wonder what these red lines are on the cryptocurrency trading charts. They were clearly out of the general context of the auction. One person told me that these are glitches in trading bots. It's terrible when your deposit disappears like this because of an error in the code.
It is very cool to know when you invested about 10thirium in trade, and then the next day the bot gave an error and the money was gone Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

I, too, used to wonder what these red lines are on the cryptocurrency trading charts. They were clearly out of the general context of the auction. One person told me that these are glitches in trading bots. It's terrible when your deposit disappears like this because of an error in the code.
It is very cool to know when you invested about 10thirium in trade, and then the next day the bot gave an error and the money was gone Wink
In this project, this should not be, I really hope that the project will gradually grow and their bot will be one of the best
Fedianex

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

It is very important that the team make such a bot that will work fine and perform its tasks, waiting for the beta version
In practice, we will all check if the bot will work like this, how we think or there will be errors
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

It is very good that the team wants to make its bot and give people the choice of how best it will be for them to trade on the stock exchanges, the right decisions, because in the future this will gain momentum in popularity
Garahain

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

It is very good that the team wants to make its bot and give people the choice of how best it will be for them to trade on the stock exchanges, the right decisions, because in the future this will gain momentum in popularity
I will not be wordy, a good bot is very difficult to do, let's see how the team will cope with this issue
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

I will not be wordy, a good bot is very difficult to do, let's see how the team will cope with this issue

This is what we do for a living. It is nothing new to us.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

In this project, this should not be, I really hope that the project will gradually grow and their bot will be one of the best
In such projects mega importance is the concept of reliability. even in the development of cryptocurrencies in case of failure, you can make a rollback of the blockchain (hard fork), and in the case of a trading robot, the funds will not be returned.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

that is why it is very important who is the developer of such solutions. I mean trading bots. since an amateur programmer will write a code and sell his product and will not be responsible for the consequence of his work.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, you need to follow the bot very well so that there are no errors and correct everything in time.
How do you suggest to monitor the bot? If the bot breaks then you will not have time to react. In a split second he will send your deposit to the bottom for a penny.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

that is why it is very important who is the developer of such solutions. I mean trading bots. since an amateur programmer will write a code and sell his product and will not be responsible for the consequence of his work.
it is best to do so that there is constant support from the programmer who developed this trade bot
Ongoing support for programmers can be only if the bot is released by a serious company and not a single programmer.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

it is best to do so that there is constant support from the programmer who developed this trade bot
In any case, the team knows all the risks that may be, in any case, they all considered
Of course, a team of programmers knows all the nuances of this area and must take into account all possible problems in the functioning of its algorithm.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

I want to believe that the project will really become the flagship of the trade bots industry. Then we will extract 2 benefits - the first we are the early investors of this project, and the second benefit - we can start using the bot as intended before the others.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

Ongoing support for programmers can be only if the bot is released by a serious company and not a single programmer.
Well, firstly, a serious company is likely to have a large staff. Some are engaged in development, the second are engaged in technical support, the third correction of deficiencies.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

If the bot from project LUCRE is as good as they promise and will really make money, then I am sure that the LUCRE project will be crazy popular among the crypto community!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

In such projects mega importance is the concept of reliability. even in the development of cryptocurrencies in case of failure, you can make a rollback of the blockchain (hard fork), and in the case of a trading robot, the funds will not be returned.
Therefore, the issue of safety and reliability of a trading bot should be at the forefront of the developers!
Sevreki

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Well, firstly, a serious company is likely to have a large staff. Some are engaged in development, the second are engaged in technical support, the third correction of deficiencies.
Of course, in this project there should be all departments, so that everyone does their work, all this is called a team, without it the work is no longer the same
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Therefore, the issue of safety and reliability of a trading bot should be at the forefront of the developers!
Well, of course, they all understand that, first of all, you need to make sure that their bot works correctly, so that no further questions arise
Tamandrac

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

If the bot from project LUCRE is as good as they promise and will really make money, then I am sure that the LUCRE project will be crazy popular among the crypto community!
It will be popular if the real bot is working and what they promised us, you will need to constantly monitor the code so that it works one hundred percent
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I really hope that the bot will be really cool, the way the team described it in white paper to meet the expectations of customers and investors  Wink
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

Provide us with 3 choices of how to trade, this is correct so that in the future this bot can be used a lot where
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

The project represents for each investor a very good opportunity to trade and earn. And this is correct, while the money is lying - they are being devalued!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: