Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【LUCRE TOKEN】💥🔥📈 CRYPTO AUTOTRADING PLATFORM & SIGNALS 📈  (Read 25739 times)
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:47:09 PM

LUCRE is listed on XBTS and BitShares which are based on a Blockchain capable of processing 100,000 tps. This is more transactions each second than Visa and Mastercard combined.

I have tokens LCR

how to change them to LCRT ?
sidkz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:52:17 PM

📣 Big news for all current and future LUCRE ($LCRT) token holders! Very soon token listing information will be shared with the community. Stay tuned!
Why did you create a new smart contract?
How can we get LCRT? Bounty hunters have LCR, not LCRT.

Here is the reason. Also check the bounty chat group for more information.
https://medium.com/@LucreToken/lucre-token-lcrt-erc223-7bb0b835b92d
That's mean all bounty token has lock now and we (hunter) should to waiting till the announcement of lookup period to get new token (LCRT) right?

Yes

AND HOW MUCH TO WAIT
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:52:40 PM

LUCRE is listed on XBTS and BitShares which are based on a Blockchain capable of processing 100,000 tps. This is more transactions each second than Visa and Mastercard combined.

I have tokens LCR

LCRT tokens will redistributed. This can take some time.
sidkz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:58:19 PM

I have tokens LCR

there is nothing to do, the tokens themselves will come
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:59:34 PM

I have tokens LCR

Yes you don't need to do anything.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:48:26 PM

LUCRE trades Bitcoin futures. The advantage is even when there are no open position the price rise of Bitcoin is still captured as the base currency is Bitcoin itself. So you get the benefit of HODLing as well as Trading.
sidkz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:34:03 AM

I have tokens LCR

Yes you don't need to do anything.

I asked a question you did not answer it
how long should  wait Huh
sidkz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:37:35 AM

and in general, you created new tokens,  why are you cannot immediately distribute them to all participants,
why are you trying to waste time
it all seems like a hoax.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:47:59 AM

and in general, you created new tokens,  why are you cannot immediately distribute them to all participants,

You have asked this question many time in almost all social channels and we have answered. Any bounty hunter who is spreading FUD will not receive any tokens.
All tokens are already distributed to the ICO investors.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:11:00 AM

You have asked this question many time in almost all social channels and we have answered. Any bounty hunter who is spreading FUD will not receive any tokens.
I think the answer you gave is very clear,
so that way I hope he won't ask the same thing again because of course it's pretty boring

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:25:03 AM

Sir, I hope we can make a discussion at telegram group, ya if you open chat access for all. Then, will you open again chat access? And what is the reason you closed it? Thanks, I hope it.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:51:21 AM

and in general, you created new tokens,  why are you cannot immediately distribute them to all participants,

Sir, I hope we can make a discussion at telegram group, ya if you open chat access for all. Then, will you open again chat access? And what is the reason you closed it? Thanks, I hope it.

Last thing I want is this thread or the investor's chat to become bounty hunters complaining ground. We already have a Bounty Chat group we will post something there in the next few days. There are many reasons of delaying the bounty redistribution and will be explained there. No more bounty related questions will be answered here from now on.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:25:01 AM

It seems like it's a good decision to have a discussion in the telegram group but it all depends on them so it's better let's just wait for what happens in the future

gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:48:55 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 03:24:17 AM by gpuri

LUCRE Trading Pool is now open for investments. This is a commission based service. All commissions are charged on profit. Trading profits will be distributed in BTC or ETH.
https://medium.com/@LucreToken/lucre-trading-pool-fc818a18039c
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:39:41 PM

If you invested in LUCRE ICO and further want to add to your investment you can use the Trading Pool service either by using your LCRT tokens assigned to you or by purchasing them from the official exchanges.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

You can now earn 5% referral fee on commission in BTC when you bring clients for the Trading Pool service. Your referral link is available on the LUCRE website dashboard.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:45:57 PM

Those who bought $LCRT on the exchanges for Trading Pool participation will need to hold the tokens in your ETH wallet setup in the LUCRE dashboard account profile.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:37:36 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 06:02:43 PM by gpuri

In the Trading Pool, LUCRE trades Bitcoin futures with the base currency of Bitcoin itself. The advantage is even when there are no open positions the price rise of Bitcoin is still captured. So you get the benefit of both HODL as well as Trading.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:58:48 PM

LUCRE Trading Pool investors when you send BTC to the LUCRE deposit address please make sure your BTC wallet address is setup in the LUCRE dashboard profile from where the BTC was transferred and also hold the LCRT tokens in the ETH wallet address setup in the profile.
gpuri (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:42:54 PM

LUCRE Algorithmic Trading - No martingale, no grid; Low risk, High profit trading strategy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: