Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] 🚀 Next-Gen Airdrops' Platform 🚀 Easiest way to get free tokens (50$/d)  (Read 117 times)
bycocoricos (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

Hi friends!

We present Cocoricos.io, a french company making it easier way to grab the most promising airdrops through the easiest flow ever, period. We are working on this project since Late 2017

What you don’t have to do anymore:
1. Due Diligence, with the help of AI and fields’ experts, we continuously evaluate most promising projects (airdrops/icos)
2. Link your social accounts for every airdrop you want to invest in, with Cocoricos you do it only once
3. Fill up a KYC form for every airdrop, with Cocoricos you do it only once.
4. Create your wallets by your own and secure it.
5. Sign up on many different interfaces.

What else can you get?
1. Multi-Airdropper feature, this helps you to stay aware of best airdrops and reduce the amount of required clicks to complete social tasks
2. Follow all your tokens in an intuitive dashboard
3. Every time you get an airdrop token, you also get points that will help you to purchase interesting rewards
4. We incentivize airdrops to use our Bounty System and increase the amount of tasks and therefore amount of tokens to get per project.

Estimation for the first day in tokens: 50$

Want to know more about it? Ask your questions here: bonjour@cocoricos.io

Willing to help? We are looking for a Copywriter, a CMO and translators in Chinese and Russian.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

hi, i just had a little peak inside and your site looks very nice. not really purpose built for airdrops, it is also listing ICOs but that is ok. I really like the feature that shows how many % of supply is airdropped and live chat feature. only shame, when I was testing chat feature, it didn't work or was taking too long. also I didn't find a way of how to enter my social media accounts and pass KYC as you mentioned above.

all in all, I like the look and feel of your site. just would like to know how to finish setting up my account with social media accounts and KYC

thanks

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: