Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good Airdrops?  (Read 206 times)
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

Never looked for airdrop. I see no point in filling my wallet with unnecessary coins. Airdrop is an excess of coins in the market and its price by definition can not be high.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Hello everyone,

Does anyone found a good airdrop these days? Please do share  Grin

95% of Airdrops are scams so finding good Airdrop now is very rare, my suggestion to you is work for the coin, Like do a bounty or do task and be rewarded by coins or ETH,BTC it depends on the task it is worth it than doing an Airdrop that will Be Ended to be a scam, most of the Scam Airdrop is Referrals, Vote these two.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

now it is very difficult to determine the best airdrop because I see every day there are so many airdrops popping up and most of them are just scams just be careful in determining the airdrop so you are not in vain in joining
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

I  have stopped filling airdrops for a very long time since when I started all the airdrops I filled were not real. I filed about 300+ airdrops and only 2 of them came which each one was worth $1. I no longer join airdrops again. Unless the bounty I am involving myself in, comes out airdrop, with that I trust.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

Good airdrops are hard to come by these days. Majority are scams. Just trying to harvest people's details so that they can use it for multiple accounts on legit airdrops. Some good ones still exists though. If you look in the right places. Check out Privcy, Stakers, Metacash, POD airdrops, they seem legit. Cheers mate and happy hunting.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Hello everyone,

Does anyone found a good airdrop these days? Please do share  Grin
Ruby-X X M2O !
You can just sign up the M2O and Ruby-X and get free tokens!

And now, you can buy Ruby-X tokens, RBY as almost 50% price. it is $0.24 right now.
Once the official service launches, it will be $0.5!
RBY can be used as trading fees with 50% discount of trading fees.
so, if you grab RBY right now, after the official service your fees will be almost a fourth.
Check the details on our website.
ruby-x.io

cryptodammy

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

Now it is very hard to be able to pick a very good airdrops because always all of them are fake and we need to be more careful
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

by looking at this moment an awful lot of airdrops which does not produce. I think inefficient again working on airdrops. and should seek other opportunities more produce.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

There are so many scams that airdrops are spreading now so double careful to join because not all airdrops coming out are legit maybe for me to look for airdrops altcoin bounty better because others are legit really so careful to get along so you do not Threatening or making money by joining airdrops check ahead of time before joining.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: