Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Architect Launches Bitcoin Hostel Near Rio De Janeiro in Brazil  (Read 295 times)
Shyamthakur3 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Architect Launches Bitcoin Hostel Near Rio De Janeiro in Brazil
https://www.ccn.com/architect-launches-bitcoin-hostel-near-rio-de-janeiro-in-brazil/amp/
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

This goes to show how really popular cryptocurrency is and mostly what bitcoin really has to offer in this kind establishment, I really think that the owner did a great job in really promoting the Cryptocurrency name and let the passerby wonder what really is bitcoin and other altcoins is, Both imagination and creativity of the owner I think is brilliant and well while for now bitcoin is the only Cryptocurrency that are accepted in this hostel for now they will eventually proceed in accepting further, Ripple’s XRP, Monero in the future.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

Interesting that they say they will accept Monero (XMR) in the future too. I wonder how a merchant is supposed to do taxes when you get paid in an untraceable cryptocurrency? I guess it's similar to getting paid in cash. The problem is what will happen once governments ban cash, interesting future ahead.

As far as BTC usage goes, I hope they start learning how to set up a lightning network node to receive LN payments for when the fees start going up again eventually.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

If travel and tourism start accepting cryto currency then International travelers will be most relieved. It will be headache to accumulate forex and return unused forex after the visit completes.   If we have some establishment that can accept cryto currencies in all over the world.
But sad part is some government do not see crypto currency as currency and do not take it as legal form of payment.

Anyway good article though article is seriously lacking with pictures.

I am alive
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

Can anybody inform me how much it costs to rent such property? Managing a hostel / hotel with crypto is interesting project, seems to me. Lets see how crypto acts in this real business. I prefer crypto while travelling. And have plan to run such business in future.
Currently I am also in health faculty that uses crypto as fuel to deliver health services.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

That's an interesting and innovative one. Like this idea a lot. It will definitely help to rise the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. If this news go viral than it will definitely help to grow cryptocurrency not only in Brazil but also in other countries around the world.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

That's an amazing news. Bitcoin is now being used in literally every possible field. Hostel Bitcoin is a crypto themed hostel built by Alessandro Santos in Paraty of Brazil. The customers will be able to pay for every service including breakfast and tours through Bitcoin.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

This is really great news for the market of crypto currency. This proves that the popularity and the demand of the crypto currency as well as bitcoin in on the rise. Such initiative will make the crypto currency more mainstream and popular.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

I am an educationist that have passion for teaching and establishing a standard private school in my country where parent and guardian can pay their children or wards school fees with cryptocurrency. With this cryptocurrency will dominate if every cryptocurrency fans accept cryptocurrecny for thier goods and services.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

This is really great. Now bitcoin will be more popular in the Brazil and this will also help to increase the familiarity of the bitcoin to others. This proves that bitcoin has lot of opportunity and such steps will make it more mainstream.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

More of such wonderful news and use cases of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency at large will keep springing up on steady basis. The blockchain technology in no distance time will gain mass adoption sooner than expected. This job just the beginning.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

It's a great idea! Bitcoin hostel. If they will accept cryptocurrency, then they can help in the development of the crypto world. The most important thing is that he would pay taxes and from the government there were no problems to the owner and the entrepreneur.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

This is a really good news to see. This just shows that the market is getting more and more popular day by day. This is just the start that crypto will be taking over all the sectors in the industry soon.
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

this demonstrates how extremely famous cryptocurrency is and for the most part what bitcoin truly brings to the table in this kind foundation, I truly believe that the proprietor completed an extraordinary activity in truly advancing the Cryptocurrency name and let the bystander ponder what truly is bitcoin and different altcoins is, Both creative ability and inventiveness of the proprietor I believe is splendid and well while for the time being bitcoin is the main Cryptocurrency that are acknowledged in this inn for the time being they will, in the long run, continue in tolerating further, Ripple's XRP, Monero later on.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

If the travel and tourism starts to accept the crypto currency the most relieved people will be the international travelers. If the crypto currency is accepted all over the world, it will be a great initiative. But one sad part is, not every country’s govt. accept the crypto currency as a legal form of payment.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

The international travelers would be the most relieved one if the crypto currency is accepted by the travel and tourism. But it’s very unfortunate that, all county’s government doesn’t accept the crypto currency and consider as a legal form of payment. But if it happens, it will be a great initiative.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Crypto currency is now being accepted by everyone and travel and tourism are also in it. But sadly, government of all country doesn’t accept this and they consider it as a illegal form of payment.  It will really be a great initiative if things happen like this.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

I think these things clearly represents how popular bitcoin is! And this is interesting thing and looks like a really promising project. I wish it to be successful very fast.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Architect Launches Bitcoin Hostel Near Rio De Janeiro in Brazil
https://www.ccn.com/architect-launches-bitcoin-hostel-near-rio-de-janeiro-in-brazil/amp/

Great, why they did not make it when I was in the college. Lolz. I could just get my bitcoins over the campaigns and bounties and then get myself enrolled into the hostel by showing up the bitcoin QR code. Who wouldn't love that? I guess thats the best thing these architecture have done and I am sure that he must be the crypto enthusiast and thus making it go green. A crypto currency acceptance will have to grow like this only then only there will be real world applications real soon. There will come time when the crypto gonna need big infra to work properly. Waiting for such instance to happen soon.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Sound like a very cool project to me. These types of attempts are really important for the betterment of the cryptoworld. This will influence more investors to join the market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: