Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GAEA - ***BITMEX OF CHINA*** FUTURES/ARBITRAGE/MARGIN TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 307 times)
Ben271286 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 06:18:10 PM by Ben271286

TRADING PLATFORM          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          FACEBOOK          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN

GAEA is a professional digital asset derivatives exchange platform built for strategic investors and quantitative traders. GAEA is dedicated to building the most professional digital asset derivatives trading platform.

GAEA provides three tools:

Coins Quantitative Trading Tool

Fixed Term Trading Contract

Perpetual Trading Contract

These tools provide client investment protection measures, hedging tools, great market depth, liquidity, and a system that eliminates irrational trading activities to create a market that restricts extreme manipulations.

We want to achieve effective evasion of trading risks, improve market liquidity, and help the healthy and stable development of the global digital asset market.

On GAEA, trade may be made using BTC or ETH. The profit and loss on Bitcoin contracts are calculated in Bitcoin, and the profit and loss on Ethereum contracts are calculated in Ethereum. GAEA does not involve fiat currencies.

For further informations or individual questions about the GAEA platform please feel free to join our GAEA INTERNATIONAL Telegram group.

To understand more you can also take a look at our GAEA TRADING GUIDE.

WHAT THE GAEA TRADING PLATFORM OFFERS TO YOU

In terms of platform development, arbitrage tools were launched in July. The Fixed Term Contract trading platform is under testing and will be launched in August as well as the English and Japanese version of trading tools. The perpetual contract trading will be launched on September 16th 2018.

THE GAEA TOKEN

GAEA token is a Taiwan dollar issued by GAEA foundation, initially issued based on the ECR20 agreement and to be transferred to the independent R&D public chain in the future. GAEA token is an important part of the GAEA ecology. In the future, it will be applied to the construction of GAEA platform. Meanwhile, GAEA tokens will serve as an intelligent futures ecology of current global commodities, to help upgrade the global commodities industry.

Token type: ERC20

Inital Price: 1 USDT=15 GAEA

Total supply: 2 Billion              

Destroy mechanism: 20% of the monthly revenue is used to repurchase GAEA coins, and the amount of GAEA repurchased accrues GAEA risk reserve for platform risk management.

Obtain methods:
1. Coins transaction
2. New users rewards
3. Product experience/suggestions/activit
5. Marketing promotions
6. Platform dividends

Application scenario:
1. transaction fees
2. brick arbitrage tools purchase
3. futures-spot arbitrage purchase
4. hedging tools purchase
5. super nodes proxy locking
6. commission fee repayment plan
7. financial management plan
8. coins transaction consideration
9. dividends/coins interest
10. bulky commodities transaction considerations (follow-up)
11. More value-added service

THE GAEA DEVELOPEMENT TEAM AND THE CORE FOUNDERS

The GAEA Elite Team consists of senior financial engineers, IT professionals, and senior blockchain architects. They have excellent track records and successful operational experiences in Financial Derivative Design, Quantitative Trading Tools Development   and Financial Trading Platform Operation. Their   extensive experience in   traditional financial fields has enabled the GAEA team to gather a wealth of resources in the industry.

MAIN INVESTORS

GAEA has financed 20 million USD successfully. ONT Global Capital, NEO Global Capital, JRR Crypto, Jieshi Capital, Zhizi Quantitative Fund, ValueBank etc. strategically invested in GAEA.

AT THE MOMENT WE ARE NOT CONSIDERING ANY BOUNTIES, AIRDROPS OR TRANSLATIONS. SO PLEASE RESPECT THIS AND DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD WITH ''RESERVATION'' POSTS. SHOULD WE CHANGE OUR OPINION IN THIS REGARD WE WILL ANNOUNCE IT TO THE COMMUNITY.

fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

Seems heavy team. need to research more about real people behind this.
If claims are true, can be a good project.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Seems heavy team. need to research more about real people behind this.
If claims are true, can be a good project.

You only need to look at the position of Bitmex in the exchange ranking List on coinmarketcap then you could consider where we want to take our position after the platform launch.
Kangheri

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

a project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

a project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.

Thanks but I dont agree with you. A standard bounty campaign wont bring you any investors, we dont want to attract investors or token hunters, we are already well funded, we want to attract traders to our platform who want to experience some new inventions! We would consider a quality bounty campaign at the right moment. First we are concentrating on finishing our product. Have a nice day!
Delano

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:22:07 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 12:02:42 PM by Delano

Everything will be also shared in the telegram channel.
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Check out our nearly daily updated MEDIUM channel en join our community! GAEA platform launch in early September so stay tuned!

https://medium.com/@gaea.enquiries
Delano

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

https://medium.com/@GmexTrading/gaea-is-a-p2p-trading-platform-that-provides-leveraged-trading-f67bc4160aca
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

The GAEA trading Platform will be launched on September 16th!
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

WE ARE GIVING AWAY FREE BITCOIN! CHECK THE THREAD BELOW

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975061.msg44879717#msg44879717
Delano

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

https://image.ibb.co/m4mX5K/Dl1_SU6w_Xc_AAg_Zit_jpg_large.jpg

https://medium.com/@GmexTrading/mark-the-date-on-september-16th-gaea-will-launch-its-trading-platform-79e9eabc4f01
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

Here you wrote: "At GAEA, trade can be made using BTC or ETH, the profits and losses on Bitcoin contracts are calculated in Bitcoin, and the profits and losses on Ethereum contracts are calculated in Ethereum." GAEA does not include fixed currencies. " But, for example, it's convenient for me to work on stock exchanges when there is a calculation equivalent to the dollar. The ethereum and bitcoin are very volatile, so doing a double calculation is not convenient. It seems like it worked, and when you recount the etherium and bitcoin in relation to the dollar, you realize that you lost.

Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

JOIN OUR LAUNCH EVENT!

In celebration of the GAEA Exchange launch, we present “GAEA Triple Gifts”. Amazing gifts will be rewarded to users by just completing these simple tasks!

First Reward: New User Registration Task Reward

Event Details: New users registered with an account will be given 5 GAEA Tokens, and an extra 10 GAEA Tokens for their real-name identification. Also, 10 GAEA Tokens will be rewarded for users who carried out their first transaction successfully.

Event Period:For registration and real-name identification reward:
Dates: Starting from 5 September 2018 until 18 September 2018

First transaction activity reward:
Dates: Starting from 16 September 2018 until 18 September 2018

2. Rewards will be announced in the GAEA account before 16:00, on its following closing date.

3. The previous users who have registered their account with their real-name identification before 5 September 2018 will be rewarded with 15 GAEA Tokens on 6 September 2018, before 16:00.

The previous users who have registered after 5 September 2018 will also be rewarded with 15 GAEA Tokens before 16:00. Similarly, they will receive rewards for their first transaction.

4. The first transaction starting from 16 September 2018 until 18 September 2018 refers to the transaction made on the GAEA platform.

Second Reward: Login Task Reward

Event Details:During the event period, users who logged in their accounts consecutively for 8 days will be rewarded.

Activity Details:

Event Period: Starting from 5 September 2018 until 18 September 2018
    Users need to log in their accounts consecutively for 8 days to receive the reward.
    The reward includes:

- ¥10 worth of Mobile Calls

- ¥868 worth of Wang Zeng Ying Children’s Photography Package

(The above reward is optional: Pick 1)

4. This reward is limited the first 100 users.

5. A customer service email will be sent to notify GAEA users on their rewards, within 7 working days after the event ended.

Third Reward: Message Dissemination Task Reward

Event Details: During the event period, it is important to keep track on the updates on “GAEA Information” in our Official GAEA WeChat account. An article will be posted on 16 September 2018, and users that managed to forward the main article within their friend group with 66 likes , can attach a screenshot and message titled “Participation+Email” at our Official WeChat account.

Sorting accordingly within the reply period, every 6 users will stand a chance to win our exquisite Mid-Autumn Festival Gifts! (For example: User placed number 6, number 26…etc. Limited to 300 users only.)

Activity Details:

Activity Period: 16 September 2018
    Within 7 working days period after the event ended, an email will be sent directly to the user to notify their event results.
    Participation Method: Reply to our official GAEA WeChat public account and leave a message “Participation+Email” to participate in this event.

For example: Participate in the event +1187******@qq.com.
Reminder: Terms and conditions applied by the GAEA group.

Disclaimer:
The content in our Official WeChat account is reserved for GAEA user reference. Prior receiving the message content, users should re-evaluate its appropriateness before sharing. It is advisable to seek interpretation and guidance of a professional investment consultant for any inquiry.

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

now projects about exchanges are very popular, every day I read about a new exchange. do you have a demo version? or ready porduct? where can I read independent reviews about your product?
Artezija

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

I think that this project has all the opportunities for development and will become a successful crypto-exchange, now I participate in their campaign bounty
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

now projects about exchanges are very popular, every day I read about a new exchange. do you have a demo version? or ready porduct? where can I read independent reviews about your product?

The GAEAtrading platform launch is on September 16th.
Just check our social channels.
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

This project have strong new knowledge indentify GAEA base on blockchain, no other can replace or being competitor , good project
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

One expert on margin trading recommended me to long Bitcoin Cash 30x when its price was 425$. Did not believe in him when I saw the total crypto markets were in red. I missed a good chance.
He told me, chances like that come weekly, he suggested to continue long on Bitcoin Cash 5x-10x leverage even when its price is around 500$ now.
Target 1: 519$, target 2: 534, Target 3: 579$. Hold for some days or even weeks. Stop-loss at 479$ and reentrance at 461$. Good luck!

The only place that you can leverage BCC/USD now is at Bitseven. Remeber that BCC/BTC on Bitmex has another outcome.

I do not respond for any of your loss. You own your risk. Never trade with fund that you're not affordable to lose all. However, I welcome any tips or donation if you win big Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

JOIN OUR SIMULATED TRADING CONTEST WITH 13 BTC TOTAL REWARD!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070941.new#new
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: