Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Baffling thing?  (Read 126 times)
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

This universe and nature is such that there is very big balance of all the different things, if things are too bad they change much and everything always changes but to limited extent and every color of world and nature remains always to a limited balanced extent. And science of such very very big universe always goes to perfect and balanced system. So when the creator of this universe doesn't ever seem to play and disturb this balance at all then surely it can't be like us of such emotional and vibrant mindset and if it is none like that what can it be?! And when it is not like that then why did he create such universe of emotions and such colorful and vibrant species and nature? So this thing is most baffling and most incredible!  Shocked
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4382
Merit: 3061

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Actually, the Most Baffling Thing is that the Universe is not balanced, at least with regard to baryon symmetry. Normally, whenever matter is created, equal amounts of antimatter are also created, and this should have been the case during the formation of the Universe, but it inexplicably wasn't. The Universe seems to be made almost entirely of matter, with barely any antimatter, and nobody knows why. It is hoped (mostly by those seeking the Nobel Prize for Physics) that new cosmological surveys and particle accelerator experiments will eventually explain this anomaly.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

This universe and nature is such that there is very big balance of all the different things, if things are too bad they change much and everything always changes but to limited extent and every color of world and nature remains always to a limited balanced extent. And science of such very very big universe always goes to perfect and balanced system. So when the creator of this universe doesn't ever seem to play and disturb this balance at all then surely it can't be like us of such emotional and vibrant mindset and if it is none like that what can it be?! And when it is not like that then why did he create such universe of emotions and such colorful and vibrant species and nature? So this thing is most baffling and most incredible!  Shocked

You will be confused as long as you have religion - it doesn't make any sense.

Science has most of the answers, but as Foxpup said, they are still many mysteries we are working on.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Leutranh21

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

For me must have long stop smoking because it is very dangerous for me because in cigarette contains cloves can damage our lungs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: