Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Depth Chart is GOLD  (Read 139 times)
DrewBird (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

So I have been hearing a lot of negative feedback about using the depth chart for short term profits. Everybody is set in their ways and that is fine if you are making money. But do you really believe that after so many years of technical analysis that a new and totally unique strategy will not eventually emerge? Well it already has. This discord group Voodoo Crypto was created by experienced traders who have found a way to use the depth chart to its full potential. And guys......WE ARE MAKING MONEY!! Which is why I think it is amusing that SO MANY people tell me how useless the depth chart is. So I challenge you non believers and nay sayers. If you truly believe the depth chart is a waste of time, I invite you to see for yourself if this method works or not. Here is a link to the group https://discord.gg/3yS5Zcc
Free to join you have nothing to lose
Talk with other members here and see what they think.
The admin would love to enlighten you.
Check out the voodoo charts for yourself.
THEN tell me what you think.
noepyh92

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

Hey,

I have tried to trade with that group and it goes pretty well! Made few % already. Glad to found this community...
DrewBird (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

Hey,

I have tried to trade with that group and it goes pretty well! Made few % already. Glad to found this community...
Very glad you enjoy it! Hopefully more people will join in on the fun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: