Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1800 to invest on alt coins  (Read 1402 times)
bpchill12 (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

What are some altcoins that have the potential for the most profit? I've been playing it safe and now want to invest in some coins that have potential to x the most
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Don't expect for anybody to be able to help. You will have to make the decision on your own. Different people may offer you different advice. People usually root for different coins because they may have different expectations or they may have already invested in them. How will you know which advice to listen to. In spite of what I just said, I will give you my opinion. If it is a long term investment, invest in BTC.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

I wouldn't put anything in alts right now
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

What are some altcoins that have the potential for the most profit? I've been playing it safe and now want to invest in some coins that have potential to x the most
I advise you to invest in NEO and EOS, these are the two most promising cryptocurrencies that will conquer the entire market in the future.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

I advise you to invest in NEO and EOS, these are the two most promising cryptocurrencies that will conquer the entire market in the future.

I also recommend investing in NEO, I am sure that this coin will conquer the entire market. Very soon NEO will surpass ETH at a cost.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Try to invest in altcoins with the future. For example, you can choose trusted altcoins like NEO, XLM, EOS, ETH. I think they will not be a shitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

If you don't like to invest on bitcoin then the altcoin that I can suggest you is Ethereum and Litecoin.

There are many altcoins in the market but you can't be sure of it since you have mentioned that you are playing safe with the coins that you are choosing. Invest with those coins that you have researched so you won't mess with the choice of coins you are investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

I believe that the most promising altcoins to date is ICON, Cardano, Effect and NEO. You can try to divide your amount into equal parts and invest in each of these altcoins.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

If you want to olay safe, you shouldn't think too much about the new altcoins. In my opinion, you should not stay away from the top coins. I think the coins like ethereum, neo, IOTA have very good prices now.

Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

What is your time frame? Anything under 24 months and I would call that speculation/gambling.

I would recommend privacy coins like Horizen and PriVCY. Maybe some Zcash or Zclassic.

With $1,800 I would put it into bitcoin now and watch for deals, it will be hard to split that amount up and more than 5 or 6 different cryptos.

Don't forget to take your coins offline with a hardware wallet or paper wallet (with backup).

Good luck to you!

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

My friend, do not ask for advice if you do not want to blame others for bad advices. Study popular projects. The market of alts is now at the bottom, so you can buy anything. The only thing that is not yet clear is whether we will take the second bottom.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Now no one will say exactly which coins are the most promising for obtaining x. At the moment I would advise paying special attention to the checked coins (bitcoin, eth) and some coins from the top 20 (although I still like the OmiseGO coin, but it is number 22). In any case, invest your money in a few coins.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Just try to put a half from your amount to the altcoin and put the rest into the bitcoin. It may better for you to choose the altcoin which has reached the dip. You can see that it's too risky to get in the altcoin but some people still not remember when altcoin worth nothing. This time even it's on the bearish trend but it's much better than 2017.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

Have a look at this beauty..! See what you think https://spectreproject.io/ Lots of great stuff going on....I think you will love this little gem..!
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

I recommend investing in Monero, Cardano and Stellar. Monero offers privacy, all transactions with Monero are completely anonymous, no third party can find out the user information. Cardano has a professional team, it fixes many bugs on the BTC and ETH shows Cardano has good scalability. Stellar brings high stability, it has good growth rate. I believe that Stellar will bring more money to you in the near future.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

If you want to play it safe then invest on those top coins we have at coinmarketcap. Bitcoin and ethereum will be the best options for you. Also try to do research about stellar as this can be huge in the future. Invest only if you can afford to lose as we can't predict the market.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

All the coins are on a nice sale so do your research and buy some of the top altcoins. Do not put all your money on any one coin or someone's tip.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

i think stellar have a good potential in the future, if bitcoin price is more than 20k may be xlm can reach more than 1$..
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

Please do your research. I recommend platforms with dApps and those that will probably have real life uses. Most that will adapt to the future and can be adapted by many. No one in this forum can help you, but you alone.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

If you want something that is somewhat established in the community, i would go with monero. Everything else is not even close. Sure they sound nice with all that talk about innovation, but while it is still a whitepaper it wont go far
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: