Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1800 to invest on alt coins  (Read 1402 times)
Chainlend

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

The good plain d action that I can recommend to a friend, divides for 1/5 the capital, then you take every 1/5 of the capital and you divide him/it for 1/5, you choose 5 coins among the majors cap and beginnings to enter with 1/5 of every part on the majors coin, so you will find again yourself to have 5 different prices for every coin on which you enter, made this and the best way to assure your capital and to have great return on the investments. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Buy bitcore, its all time high was nearly $40 and now it's worth $1.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

stellar lumens is a coin that is suitable for you to invest because this coin is so cheap that even now it costs no more than half a dollar, this coin also has a high volume every day, I think this coin will go up considerably in 2019
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Buy bitcore, its all time high was nearly $40 and now it's worth $1.
I am also investing in this altcoin because the price has dropped a lot in the past and the very cheap price is a very good opportunity for all investors. I personally keep this altcoin for long term goals because I am sure the price will go up and will soon return to the $ 40 price. Just hope and wait for the whale will not miss this opportunity

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world. Real business oriented

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. 2018 top 10 breakthrough

3. SpectreCoin
Spectrecoin is really beginning to gain some pretty huge momentum when it comes to huge profit potentially.
I might have to read more about this myself. I am always a fan of waves as their platform for tokens and their inbuilt exchange will become a hit one day or other for sure.

Nevertheless, I would say, what is important is to make sure you are making proper research on any coin that is being invested in and seeing if there is an available product for it or not, as this kind of market tends to do well and better in the long run. Waves, has been a good option as well for me, but has been slightly slow in short term growth, but still very much enthusiastic about it.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

What are some altcoins that have the potential for the most profit? I've been playing it safe and now want to invest in some coins that have potential to x the most
ADA and VET are the 2 altcoin I have invested. And today it has increased by more than 20% in value. In the future it will continue to rise if the market continues to recover and go up. Investing altcoin is a pretty risky option, you have to constantly observe and follow. If you ignore the price can drop at any time

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

What are some altcoins that have the potential for the most profit? I've been playing it safe and now want to invest in some coins that have potential to x the most
Billion dollar question so you can't find the coin which one will give most profits for you,but you can choose it from the top ranked market cap coins and split your investment into three or four coins if you are going to be a very long time holder.My opinion will be litecoin,monero and EOS.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Here everything depends on your desires and expectations.A conservative approach that is low-yielding or can choose risky, but very profitable.From this it is necessary to choose.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

I don't think that it is good idea to inbest in altcoins in the current situation. It is better to trade with big cryptocurrencies (from Top-50) or trading through leberage, for expamle to open short positions.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

With this money you should invest in ETH, I think that only this coin can bring high profits for you in the future. penny potential

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

Aventus is another one, tiny cap but a really good project with a solid real-world use case. Currently languishing somewhere around 600 in cap...
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

dont invest altcoins.
buy bitcoin and wait until it will reach 10000$
after that you can pass to altcoins.
Really ? On what basis ? So far so good, the altcoins are trying to make some move, and how they all end up is going to be known with time. At least, the bullish activities on the charts and the indications on the indicators put up some hope out there.

Yeah, we cannot just simply conclude that they are just going to go bullish, but at the same time, I would rather be focusing my attention on the trends of every of these coins, which includes bitcoin, than trying to focus on just one, with bitcoin being an indicator itself for the altcoin movements. The idea is to increase my bitcoin stash with altcoins anyway, so all things being equal, I am still good.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Try Pundi X. This is my favorite cryptocurrency and it is very well appreciated from the community. Their products have been applied in practice and they have many famous partners. In particular I find its price is too cheap and can be repeated several times if the market recovery

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

I will suggest you invest in any of these altcoin because of their potentials, technology, team and community. You should invest the largest amount in
ethereum and the rest in NEO, EOS, litecoin, cardano or litecoin.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Get some cheaper altcoins,  don't ever think of buying coins with higher amount above $50-100/ coin,  get cheaper altcoins below $5-10 by doing this you can easily get some altcoins that is gonna bring more profit for you

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

If you have the 1800$ in usdt/USD then I would suggest you go for BTC at the moment to be on the safer side. But if you want to get into alts then there are many alts who are retraced a lot in dollar value some of my top picks are EOS, VET, NPXS, ICX, ONT. do your own research on them though before investing.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

There are many options for the Altcoins to invest. $1800 is enough as a beginner. Invest in Ziliqa, Tron, Ethereum and Bitcoin Gold. Also, choose some ICO to invest.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

There are many options for the Altcoins to invest. $1800 is enough as a beginner. Invest in Ziliqa, Tron, Ethereum and Bitcoin Gold. Also, choose some ICO to invest.
It seems to me that under the current state of the crypto-currency market there is a big risk that will make the wrong investments, so I prefer only in Bitcoin and the etherium.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

I think you should wait. Otherwise you can buy btc with half of your money and you can alts with other half.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

I think you should wait. Otherwise you can buy btc with half of your money and you can alts with other half.

Now you no need to wait for the marketplace value. If you verify the price changes from the past 6 months you find and understand this is the one of the best time grow in the market.
I suggest you to invest now today also if you have fiat cash with you.
Currently best coin to invest is ethereum and bitcoin cash is the best coin to grow with your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: