Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointroops - SCAM - Fake team  (Read 654 times)
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:28:37 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 01:12:12 PM by ICOEthics
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1), xtraelv (1)

What happened: FAKE TEAM / STOCK IMAGE:

Scammers Profile Link: BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485649.0
https://archive.is/ZKoLw

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4483157.0
https://archive.is/0VxzQ

ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4478424.0
https://archive.is/qZ4Rb

Scammer Website: https://cointroops.com/ieo/
https://archive.fo/uM2Ya

There are many posts created by this scammer.

The entire team is fake = STOCK IMAGES

John Cooper = STOCK IMAGE
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/serious-ceo-standing-over-white-background-2267016?irgwc=1&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=TinEye&utm_source=77643&utm_term=

Daniel Johnston = STOCK PHOTO
https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/smiling-confident-business-ceo-gm453734281-25825309

Kieran Mcguire = STOCK IMAGE
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/upbeat-worker-portrait-joyful-young-engineer-1033928020?irgwc=1&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=TinEye&utm_source=77643&utm_term=

Harry Armitage = STOCK PHOTO
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/portrait-smiling-vietnamese-software-engineer-401334661?irgwc=1&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=TinEye&utm_source=77643&utm_term=

Louis Bromley = STOCK PHOTO
https://stockfresh.com/image/6729024/businessman

Sean Wellington = STOCK IMAGE

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/asia-businessman-holding-clipboard-184827413?irgwc=1&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=TinEye&utm_source=77643&utm_term=

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cointroops
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Cointroops.com - Decentralized P2P Crypto Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

Cointroops, the Decentralized P2P Exchange that go against the mainstream of reporting users with KYC to authority.

Having this objective in mind, Cointroops Team will have to be remained anonymous and go under the radar in order for us to not get any forms of threats or demand from the authority to submit the users identity/IP addresses to say the least. Look at Exchanges like Binance, how many times they have to shift company because of government interventions? We certainly foresee this coming and hence decided to self fund the P2P Exchange (which is ready for Beta Testing on the 1st September), testers are welcome.

On the micro view, we the founders and creators doesnt want the stage light nor being exposed to the public. Why? Because there are already founders who are being kidnapped and asked for ransom.

Besides that, in order to grab the market shares, we had to offer something unique and most sought after, which in this case is to offer anonymity to users. Firstly, we do not need to spend much to pay third party to handle KYC documentation, secondly we do not run any risk of losing client' identity, and last but not least - we can proudly say that we are not interested to work with authority by sacrificing any confidential information of our clients, including transaction details. Isn't freedom is what the crypto space should be?

I hope you join us to become our tester, and that will tell if what Cointroops objective is true.

Thank you

Team Cointroops

Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 03:58:37 AM by Rajs64

Cointroops, the Decentralized P2P Exchange that go against the mainstream of reporting users with KYC to authority.

Having this objective in mind, Cointroops Team will have to be remained anonymous and go under the radar in order for us to not get any forms of threats or demand from the authority to submit the users identity/IP addresses to say the least. Look at Exchanges like Binance, how many times they have to shift company because of government interventions? We certainly foresee this coming and hence decided to self fund the P2P Exchange (which is ready for Beta Testing on the 1st September), testers are welcome.

On the micro view, we the founders and creators doesnt want the stage light nor being exposed to the public. Why? Because there are already founders who are being kidnapped and asked for ransom.

Besides that, in order to grab the market shares, we had to offer something unique and most sought after, which in this case is to offer anonymity to users. Firstly, we do not need to spend much to pay third party to handle KYC documentation, secondly we do not run any risk of losing client' identity, and last but not least - we can proudly say that we are not interested to work with authority by sacrificing any confidential information of our clients, including transaction details. Isn't freedom is what the crypto space should be?

I hope you join us to become our tester, and that will tell if what Cointroops objective is true.

Thank you

Team Cointroops

LOL!! are you in your own reverie? do you expect us to believe in such gibberish statements?? Is your "SHITTY" ICO became so viral and famous that you fear receiving threats? do you have any real identity for being kidnapped?

Look at your darn attitude!! you are even asking us to join, just to prove your imprudent objectives. WoW!! you should in our "Hall of Fame Scammers" list
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 05:08:03 AM by Coolcryptovator

Great job OP. You are working hard to find scam ICO. I appriceate your for your hard work.

Tagged from my side. DT can consider for tagged so that people will aware about them.

Team Cointroops
WTF team ? Using stock image and called team. Stop it now. You are answering of accusation or promoting your project here ? Asking KYC, LOL team is totally fake and your are asking for KYC. Look like joke of the year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cointroops
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Great job OP. You are working hard to find scam ICO. I appriceate your for your hard work.

Tagged from my side. DT can consider for tagged so that people will aware about them.

Team Cointroops
WTF team ? Using stock image and called team. Stop it now. You are answering of accusation or promoting your project here ? Asking KYC, LOL team is totally fake and your are asking for KYC. Look like joke of the year.

Please read reply properly. In short We DO NOT ask for KYC, not submitting users identity to authority, hence we need to remain anonymous ourselves. If this doesnt satisfy you, I dont know what else. Anyway, we do not expect people to not think us as scam (that is how ICO space is). Our P2P Platform is launching, P2P Exchange doesnt take deposit from users. Its Buyer and Seller dealing directly and we are escrow service. I hope you will monitor us when our beta testing is ready on 1st Sept (official launch was set on 1st Oct but we are ahead of the schedule).

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 05:46:52 AM by Coolcryptovator

~~~

Well, if you want anonymous than why use fucking team ? After made accusation thread deleted your team picture. If you really don't want to scam than why it was necessary to used fake photo. And now it's removed . What it mean ? It's indicate to scam.

The reason for it (about a month or two ago) was because many ICO Listing agents/scammers list our token on their website, giving us very low rating as we do not show our team. And when asked to remove, we are demanded to pay some 5 ETH, and this is not the only incident happen so far. Having this in mind, without compromising to these people, we put on some fake pictures (yes, not denying that) just for the sake of reducing the damage bring forth by the future ICO Listing scammers.

That's not valid reason to used fake team. On the other hand you stolen identy of other people. An ICO with fake team will consider a scam, never mind what is the reason behind it. Just stop the scamming.

Btw do you have any documents those listing site try to blackmail you ? We want to expose them too. How we believe some one try to blackmail you ? But basically no one will give you good rating if there is no team. It's normal case. You hide the true and want make us fool.

It's ok you used fake photo, why you used stock image ? Why didn't used Donald Trump photo ? At least you could raise huge fund. Grin

Archived this thread for future reference: http://archive.is/NdO08

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rajs64

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

If anyone has been following us since the the beginning, we didnt even put team profile and picture.
The reason for it (about a month or two ago) was because many ICO Listing agents/scammers list our token on their website, giving us very low rating as we do not show our team. And when asked to remove, we are demanded to pay some 5 ETH, and this is not the only incident happen so far. Having this in mind, without compromising to these people, we put on some fake pictures (yes, not denying that) just for the sake of reducing the damage bring forth by the future ICO Listing scammers.

Nuff said.

Team Cointroops

Can you say the exact same stuff in your telegram channel, where you have gathered +12k followers??can you declare the same in your Ann and bounty thread??? I feel they might beat the hell out of you!!

limlucy579

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

In early they don't have, this is what i can proof.  because of listing site issue. You can't straight always say this is the scam at least you got enough proof?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfgory6msHE
Watch 11:52.

Beside if you are not enough proof. mean you are try to cheating us.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

In early they don't have, this is what i can proof.  because of listing site issue. You can't straight always say this is the scam at least you got enough proof?

What is the fucking you are taking about ? What you want to prove with YouTube video. A positive review video can be made by spending only 50$ Lol Cheesy.  OP already collected enough proof  against this bogus scam ICO.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

limlucy579

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:48:21 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:27:44 PM by mprep

Very simple, I am taking bounty from cointroops, Do cointroops scam you $$? how you proof Cointroops is a scam?  Because of fake photo?

Why you talk like such a rude? are you tell me you are hero?  for me you are not hero and you are idiot. because you are not enough proof. Some more in law you cant simply justice without proof.

The video original is dont have team. they do not have team. you can check properly? the date , the youtube wont tell you lie.

Fake photo team = scammer
No Team = Big Big Scammer ?

Do localbitcoin is a scammer? they also don't have team. even i also dont know who is CEO ? do you know ?

What logic is this?

I am taking bounty from cointroops and i do not think they are scammer.   I don't know what is you and your team intension..

Please allow me ask you question?

Do cointroops cheats you ETH / BTC, IF yes please proof me.

Holding KNIFE = Killer ?
Cointroops
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

If anyone has been following us since the the beginning, we didnt even put team profile and picture.

Nuff said.

Team Cointroops

Can you say the exact same stuff in your telegram channel, where you have gathered +12k followers??can you declare the same in your Ann and bounty thread??? I feel they might beat the hell out of you!!

Already did. Please check

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 08:24:29 AM by TalkStar

Well what he is saying is to tally what I mentioned earlier about us not having team profile and picture earlier (which he showed the video), nothing to do with the content of the video. And the reason why we need to put Team Photo (note that we do not steal, and never did. we buy from shuttercock). Had we wanted to cheat entirely, we wouldnt tell the reason why we need the Team Photo, let alone explaining and announcing in our channels. Again, not having a Team doesnt mean we are scam, we just required to be anonymous due to us doesnt want to compromise our users identity and having the hassle of reporting as well as the government intervention, just like what Binance is going through.
hey man what do you think? All forum members are fool. lol. if I ask you an question that as a investor will you invest in a ICO projects who's are using fake team photos. its nothing but a bullshit man. As an example you put Binnance team issue here. Are they using fake photos?  Absolutely not. Scammer is always a scammer. There is no option here that can prove its an legal project. Hiding identity is similar to crime but you guys are one step forward than that. Total team is fake.

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

limlucy579

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

I dont know what is your intension. I think you are scammer also. No mater how i think that is not a right to simply judge people without any proof. Do cointroops cheating you? how many ETH GONE? No Right? One more thing, I dont agree is with a fake photo u can simply judge people is a scammer. be fair with other people. maybe one day cointroops are successful in he business who know. just be patient and wait. Don't see little bit mistake and judge company is money scam.

The real money scam is you purchase something, and you do not get anything? that is call money scam... and you not purchase anything just see the fake photo then call money scam.. i dont know how you think such intelligent.

NEVER JUDGE SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE STORY. YOU MAY THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU DON'T
Rajs64

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 09:13:32 AM by Rajs64

In early they don't have, this is what i can proof.  because of listing site issue. You can't straight always say this is the scam at least you got enough proof?

What is the fucking you are taking about ? What you want to prove with YouTube video. A positive review video can be made by spending only 50$ Lol Cheesy.  OP already collected enough proof  against this bogus scam ICO.

Well what he is saying is to tally what I mentioned earlier about us not having team profile and picture earlier (which he showed the video), nothing to do with the content of the video. And the reason why we need to put Team Photo (note that we do not steal, and never did. we buy from shuttercock). Had we wanted to cheat entirely, we wouldnt tell the reason why we need the Team Photo, let alone explaining and announcing in our channels. Again, not having a Team doesnt mean we are scam, we just required to be anonymous due to us doesnt want to compromise our users identity and having the hassle of reporting as well as the government intervention, just like what Binance is going through.

do you think your reason make any sense at all? In a nutshell, anonymity gives you more freedom for executing your malicious deeds.

if you don't mind, I will inform this in a better context to all of your "Cointroops" telegram subscribers. Let them be aware of your main intent.

@ limlucy579, are you one of the paid cointropper dupes??or simply an alt account I am speaking to?

You seem to have littered this forum on July 2nd with so lowlife spams, and also in multiple languages? Interesting!!!

Was that amateurish youtube video your creation?

limlucy579

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:28:31 PM by mprep

Haha, You really look scammer.  why you so jealous, i know you dont know chinese, malay, u using google translate to translate my content. forum is free to post and reply. why you so jealous about that.

Cointroops not paid me anything i am just taking bounty. and i don't like person like you just simply point out cointroops is scammer without any proof, Telegram official already say 100% no scammer mean not scammer, I also don't know why you like simply judge people like this way. maybe that is you hero style. want to present you team is hero. LOL

If you judge wrong ppl you also feel guilty. You know what scammer like to do. Scammer like is judge people and pretend own-self is not scammer, but Actually the one who judge people is the Bigger scammer.

SCAMMER do forum set the rule say must go for english channel? can not go for indonesia channel? IT IS UP TO ME SCAMMER. i can reply any thread i confortable. right SCAMMER

are you one of the paid cointropper dupes??or simply an alt account I am speaking to?

Both also not,You can ignore me,  i just taking bounty, I feel that is not right for you simply judge people. that is a lot scammer like you also judge people like this way. so i think that is reason why i am here to judge you.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Both also not,You can ignore me,  i just taking bounty, I feel that is not right for you simply judge people. that is a lot scammer like you also judge people like this way. so i think that is reason why i am here to judge you.

So you're new in this space?

I don't understand why you're defending Cointroops like what you've done in this thread. But surely using a fake photo is suspicious. Might as well don't do them from the start, but then they use it and then they remove it again. It's a pretty fucked up reasoning just like what other said before.

limlucy579

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Yes i am new, But i really dont like the way u simply judge people, and more thing the scammer like you i also happen before on me told me this no good that no good but in the end ask for money...  U know bitconnect ? SO big company also run always the money. what is the point? If you say bitconnect is money scam i very agree. because alot victim there, Beside  If cointroops really want to scam us then already do why still here, and and say 01 Sept 2018 lauching platform.. you know that is no point. If you can provide me more proof perhaps i can trust you. u just simply point out the photo is fake. i really cant accept because of fake photo became scammer.
Cointroops
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

COINTROOPS TEAM TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS FOR ITS USERS ANONYMITY STATUS

With our vision to retain users’ freedom and protect their privacy, we have to stay away from the spotlight of the policy makers and that is why we do not expose our team members on the official website. Nevertheless, we have self-funded the project up until where it is today — with a real working P2P Exchange.

The purpose of completing the platform first before token sale is to strengthen the belief of the public towards us for not showing our real team behind. We wish to be anonymous to avoid unnecessary trouble/threats bring forth by the government/regulations that will compromise what COINTROOPS do for the community, for example to submit the KYC details, IP addresses and transaction detials of our customers to the authority. We certainly do not wish to be forced to compromise on this, and we are in no way, shape or form intend to change our belief, hence we will anonymous even after the launch of our P2P Exchange Platform.

Just like Satoshi Nakamoto — the inventor of Bitcoin remained anonymous up until today, it isn’t important to know his real identity, the most important thing is for him to provide the community something that is useful, something that is working, something that everyone needed, something that will bring value to the Crypto Sphere.

We hope all our users and supporters continue to support us and believe in us. If we are the scumbags ICOs, why would we self funded the Exchange up until now. It’s our philosophy to provide what we believe in, which in this case it’s anonymity.

THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED!

However, on the second month after the IEO, COINTROOPS has received multiple messages sent from some ICO Listing websites that COINTROOPS is listed on their websites, without any ratings just because COINTROOPS doesn’t include Team Profile on IEO website and they demanded to pay some 5–10 ETH to “unlock” the ratings and become 5 Star. We certainly doesn’t want to give in which helps these dirty tricks grow and on the other hand doesn’t want our project to be sabotaged, we took the decision to put fake photos just for the sake of not falling for these set ups.

We hope the above would explain why we remain anonymous, what we have done to protect ourselves from being a prey of ICO Listing websites. COINTROOPS P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange will continue to operate and to serve the crypto space with what we believe. We wish our supporters continue to support us. Product testing will be from 1st September 2018, with the launch date on 1st October the latest.

Stay tuned… COINTROOPS - Your Privacy, Our Priority!

https://medium.com/@cointroops/cointroops-team-to-remain-anonymous-for-its-users-anonymity-status-cad15ee87848

limlucy579

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

https://medium.com/@cointroops/cointroops-team-to-remain-anonymous-for-its-users-anonymity-status-cad15ee87848

You see the official already say that.

Please be patient to see what is the next happen , i think it is fair without simply judge people.
limlucy579

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Wao..  i just share the link Only? I cheat you? i lie you? wao.. What Idea is ? if i share to you became i lie you and cheat you. also i also dont know when i write myself. maybe i lose my mind that time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: