Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A beginner question  (Read 453 times)
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Cash withdrawal must be realized through the trading platform, it is not possible directly from the mobile phone, and there are many trading platforms that can be directly cashed out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

I advice to find an exchange from the site of bestchange then you can transfer your bitcoin to money without any problem
nmht (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Will I have to verify my account or the person sending me money in order to withdraw or receive anything?
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

A wallet is just there to keep your digital assets(
Bitcoin, ETH etc).
For you to change to cash ,you'll have to sell those digital asset to fiat currency which you can only do on an exchange platform that allows such.

Coinbase - If you're interested in USD.
If you're in Malaysia or Africa, Use any of the following:

Luno.com
Localbitcoins.com
Or
Remitano
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked before.
In short, I will need to receive some money from a friend in bitcoins then I will need to withdraw that amount in cash.
I have downloaded and installed the "Bitcoin Wallet" app from Android. But I don't see any option there for withdrawal.

Am I in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Hey you're definitely not in the right direction, you have downloaded some spammy wallet you should uninstall it immediately, download only electrum wallet, follow all the instructions write down your seed and pin somewhere safe. I hope you're aware buying and selling involves fees in bitcoins, for transferring it to cash you can use localbitcoins.com or use currency exchange here, but both places read thier reviews.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

Will I have to verify my account or the person sending me money in order to withdraw or receive anything?

No. You just give them your Bitcoin address and that's it. If you send the coins directly to Paymium though, they may need proof of origin, as they have said.

You may want to set up a "middleman" wallet so you don't risk losing the funds. Set up an Electrum wallet or something similar (a wallet you fully control, no verifications necessary, but no cash out option), have the person send the coins to an address in that wallet, then send an amount just below their proof of origin threshold to your Paymium wallet for withdrawal.

If we're talking about a massive amount, you shouldn't be sending it all to an exchange anyway because they could lock it up. If I were you, I'd focus on receiving and securing the coins first before worrying about converting it to cash.

nmht (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

Thank you. So, as I see it.

I should set up an account at bestchange and Electrum and have my friend send me the bitcoins to electrum right?
After that how should I proceed with the withdrawal?

Also, is approximately 2000 dollars considered "massive"?
rasu_pa

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

You need to send thoe bitcoins to any exchange or provider who has provision for fiat withdrawal to your currency like coinbase. Every wallet should have withdrawal and deposit option.
Determan

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

You can exchange your btc on binance. It is very easy. Just register on it, press deposit, send your btc on specified address and then sell it. After that transfer your USD on credit card.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

I should set up an account at bestchange and Electrum and have my friend send me the bitcoins to electrum right?
After that how should I proceed with the withdrawal?

Also, is approximately 2000 dollars considered "massive"?

Electrum gives you a full control of your bitcoins. Ask your friend to send the bitcoins to the address generated by Electrum. After that you will have to look for an exchange which suits your needs. Most of them require their users to pass through KYC so it might take you some time. Once you decide which exchange to use, you will have to send your bitcoins from Electrum to the address generated by the exchange. I have written a tutorial on using Electrum for beginners, you might find it useful.

$2000 dollars in BTC is quite a lot. Wait for a few confirmations once you get your coins.
nmht (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

Thank you, I will proceed with Electrum then.
Hopefully, it will be fine.
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

You are absolutely in right direction. Firstly you should sign up on any exchange as you feel convenient ( you want to kyc or not) and transfer to that exchange and you can sell it for fiat. Before registration please check that exchange suppport your country local currency or not.
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

I think you should give your friend a bitcoin deposit wallet to send, after you receive that coins,you can sell at any time.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

In order to change your btc to cash you have to do it on an exchange. There are many websites where you can do that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: