Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCZM][PoS][MN] - XAVANDERCOIN - GIVING A VOICE TO THE VOICELESS  (Read 20849 times)
LordSoylent (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 10:52:52 AM by LordSoylent

...XAVANDER (XCZM)...

ABOUT XAVANDER
Xavander Coin Will be a fluid transaction coin with easy to use interface and user friendly implementation into the real-world of Investment
planning and analysis. With easy to use sending and receiving features in the mobile wallet, you will always have the information ready at hand. The path
towards becoming users #1 transaction coin, we are going to be setting ourselves some lofty goals to earn that name.

Progress is key to our design and success, so our intuitive interface will be more than just a Investment platform on your Phone/PC, it will be have a clear
 record of your spending and help you manage your daily investment habits with a clear ledger to view. Xavander Coin Will be a revolutionary currency for
the easiest investment experience between marketplaces with easily integrated systems to work with in real-world applications.

Xavander Coin is not only an investment opportunity for people, but we are also aiming to help a very special group, our vision is to use capital from this
project to give as donations for foundations and families dealing with anyone on the Autism Spectrum and related illnesses.

To progress with this venture in helping the less fortunate "the voiceless" we ask all those who follow this project to give input, to voice ideas, to show
compassion and assist our team in our endeavor to provide the quality and dedication our community deserves.

✅✅✅Important Update:
To our Xavander Community,
We are happy to announce our latest update that will take effect
at block 1 million.
Xavander Collateral will increase to 50k coins.
The Xavander reward structure will adjust accordingly.
MN Reward = 6 XCZM
Stake Reward = 1 XCZM
This update will allow for those running multiple
nodes to save on maintaince time and assist in reducing
resource consuption on your servers essentially saving money.
Our Reward Platform will also adjust. After Block 1 million,
XCZM MN Owners will only need to run 1 MN to recieve 10% from
the Masternodes we maintain and rewards distributed.
We hope that these improvements will offer less in expanses
to our community as well as a greater return from our platform
as we increase overall value.

Do not update your wallet at this time. We will do another
announcement as we approach block 1 million.
Changes will not apply until block 1 Million.

Thank You all for being here with us at Xavander as we usher in
our 2nd year and for years to come.

A bit more about what we do and how you can benefit from holding Xavander MN's

Step 1. Setup and maintain at least 1 XCZM Masternode - Receive Rewards from your Masternode and or Staking as usual
Step 2. Track your Masternode on Masternodes Online and Register your public Address with Xavander Administration
(Registration is currently handled via Discord - Automation of this process is in development)
Step 3. Provide Reward addresses for up to 20 coins currently supported by Xavander Coin
Step 4. Receive Weekly Rewards of Xavander Holdings to do with as you please.

THATS IT!!!

The Break Down
We run and maintain multiple coins of interest.
Operate & maintain 1 XCZM MN & you receive 10% from a designated set of Masternodes of all supported coins we operate.
All Participant Rewards are distributed on the 1st & 15th of each month.

Not only do you receive your normal coins from the XCZM MN's you maintain but you receive additional coins, paid out directly to the participant.
This allows for our community to continue to build a larger portfolio and ROI at a much greater pace while reducing personal risk.
All XCZM holdings that are generated from this system are also used for special Giveaways only available to our MN Owners as well as
assisting in stabilizing XCZM coin price and progress towards supplementing our funding to assist in programs  for Autism/Worthy Causes.

All participation is strictly voluntary.

To limit any attempts to manipulate the system we can prohibit participation and adapt accordingly

The Profit Sharing Platform has been in operation since Xavanders inception.

If you have any questions please join us on Discord and inquire. We are investors and part of the crypto community just like you.

COIN SPECIFICATIONS

BLOCK REWARDS

XCZM ROADMAP

PREMINE DISTRIBUTION

Coin Links & Social Connections
Website -   http://www.xavandercoin.com
Block Explorer - http://explorer.xavandercoin.com/
Block Explorer 2 - http://xczmexplorer.obscurecoins.com/
Discord - https://discord.gg/nyPJry6
Twitter - https://twitter.com/XavanderC
Masternodesonline - MasternodesOnline
CoinGecko - CoinGecko
Masternode Hosting - Pecunia Platform
Online Staking Wallet - Dice-Age Gaming

Wallets & Source
Windows Wallet - https://github.com/Xavander-Coin/Xavander-coin/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/xavander-qt.exe
GitHub - https://github.com/Xavander-Coin/Xavander-coin  
Linux QT - https://github.com/Xavander-Coin/Xavander-coin/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/xavander-qt-linux.tar.gz
Linux - https://github.com/Xavander-Coin/Xavander-coin/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/xavander-cli-linux.tar.gz

Seed Nodes
**port correction port=35550**

addnode=23.94.183.5
addnode=107.172.249.143
addnode=172.245.6.154
addnode=107.174.66.241
addnode=140.82.44.86
addnode=149.28.56.206
addnode=149.28.230.40

EXCHANGES

https://crex24.com/exchange/XCZM-BTC

Disclaimer
The Xavander CoinTeam reserves the right to alter and edit any and all documentation
representing the Xavander Coin Project as the Project evolves. The Xavander Coin Team are not financial
advisors and any participation is strictly voluntary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

premine JUST 2.5 millions? well honest scam  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
LordSoylent (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

premine JUST 2.5 millions? well honest scam  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Actually we are community members who came together to replace an exit scam and
I hope you will take notice the coins dedicated towards the swap of the scam coin it is replacing. The
founders of Xavander Coin are more interested in helping the community and to help families afflicted with autism.
We are investors just like everyone else in the crypto community and many will notice that we are also
involved in other projects. We will do our best to maintain the Xavander chain and get it listed on various
exchanges as we are here to stay through good times and bear market grumbles. Crypto is an evolving system
and we will take it day by day. Thank You for your post.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
milomeo

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

This is a great project and it has great potential. I Believe in this project and to the team,
they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
vld

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

Hey guys! Pay attention to the Bitmonk project, they are developing a real decentralized exchange!
Please help them, society needs them!!! Get 300 free coins for first time users!
 https://discord.gg/n7a9vBX
pub_g

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Your project was amazing, your idea, your creativity, your structure and your team work all are so impressive. Most of the time people are interested to join to the project and investors are ready to invest. That's why the project is growing up. So I think it will be a great project in the future so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I believe on this project and I support the objectives and the dedication of the devs, moderators, and the community behind it.

I hope someday, many investors notice this and join this project. Go Xavander Team !
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

in other words, this project becomes a personal investment account and records all the expenditure history and investment income that we have on our personal cellphone or PC, it will be very safe, and become a benchmark for becoming a more dedicated investor
great
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:33:06 AM

Intense promotion is one way to be able to deliver the project to achieve success and my hope in the future this project gets a lot of support from the participants so that later can be realized.
nigelsblockchainbytes

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

I like the idea behind this project, contributing back to society is good. But there are no details of your team or details of the charities or any real plan on how you are going about giving back. please clarify
Mattycoz

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:14:56 AM

In regards to how we are going to give back is easy we will be using some of the premine as sell off collateral and this will be going into a donations fund wallet. The team will have a session to vote on which foundation we will be giving too and how much at a time. Also some of the investment portfolio rewards will be sold off and added to the donations fund each week. I hope this Clarifies your questions
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

It takes a lot of effort to run a project like XavanderCoin, And with what the team has delivered so far, I have no doubt about the team's capabilities.
Good luck team ! to greater heights!

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

This project is being monitored and supported by the community. I hope this project will attract many investors to participate. Wish the project success!
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

Another project that aim is to implement the use of cryptocurrency in health. Autism is a very sensitive issue and many people still have a wrong concept about this condition. This kind of project is truely amazing and will be a great help. Will be supporting this project and hoping for its success.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

a great start many have made positive comments on this project and this will be a passion for the team to be better at promoting the project so that more and more will support this project later.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

the trust of users or investors will make this platform grow. Trust will come with the collaboration of this platform with strategic partners, that is important, in addition to great teamwork and platform promotion.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:00:04 AM

the trust of users or investors will make this platform grow. Trust will come with the collaboration of this platform with strategic partners, that is important, in addition to great teamwork and platform promotion.
I myself believe that the team will work as much as possible to promote the project so that when the pre-sale takes place it gets the results as planned.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

Oh, i do like what i read out of xczm.  Keeping a watchful eye or two on this project.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

Hi DEV
Do you have bounty campaign?
I want to reverse for Vietnamese translation
If you need our language, please contact me
Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print