Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Experience with Bitcoin Fees?  (Read 558 times)
larkscrypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

It is right that the fees in the bitcoin are really low but we have nothing to do. While the transaction fees are low, the transaction speed is very fast which an advantage is for the people. So try to process huge transaction to earn good amount of money. Low fees are compensated by the fast speed.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

Currently fee transaction of bitcoin is still cheaper. I may have been paying a fee of up to $ 5 and priority until I got $ 15 several month ago maybe because the prices and daily transactions that occur in the market that affect the transaction fee. that is pretty normal i guess.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

It always  feel good when transactions are confirmed within a short time especially with a  minimal cost of transaction. The fees in transactions  varies depending on the speed you want your transactions to be confirmed on the blockchain network.  
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

Actually the fees are not high in fact it is very meager but at the same time you are getting the advantages of processing transaction at a fast speed. Rationally these fees are enough if we consider the speed of processing transaction.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

I just did a transaction where I paid 1 cent in fees and it confirmed on the next block. Not only that but the next block came within half a minute of me doing my transaction.

The whole thing was almost implausibly good.

Generally, I always worry about fees but they never amounted to much in my experience of bitcoin. I don't do anything special. I use the latest stable version of bitcoin core and let it calculate the fees for me, I just use default settings.

According to bitinfocharts the average is $1, but my transaction of 160 something bytes only took 0.01 cents.

According to https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ I should have paid 4 satoshis per byte, amounting to 0.04 cents.

Good for you! You paid cheaper for a faster transaction fees. The transaction fees nowadays are really cheaper compare to the transaction fees of last quarter last year. I even paid more than $40 for a transaction. It is because Bitcoin is being better.
HistoryVampire

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Yes it seems very cheap. If have experienced a transaction with a fee of $0.05 cents then the transactions are very much easier. Usually I found the transaction cost is $1 per transaction of bitcoin but you seem to be a lucky one.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

On bitcoin transactions I haven't faced any big issue with the transaction fee. In the withdrawal process experienced a big problem with the fee which I never expected. Exchanges have got a same fee for one bitcoin as well for 0.001btc withdrawal which is good for the large scale traders who withdraw quite often.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

Here is another important reason for the rise in bitcoin transaction fees;
Most miners prefer confirming transactions with higher fees. This has created a massive market of more incentives to miners, and thus users increase the fee they pay for a particular transaction hoping to get their transactions confirmed quickly.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Withdrawing bitcoin is the best thing to do but it comes with fees. And i think  These fees are reasonable. Withdrawing huge amount of bitcoin then just paying 10000 satoshi is not a big deal. Market needs these fees for them to continue working and upgrading the system.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Well I think the transaction fee is very low and I think everyone will agree with me. I think the transfer is also faster than before.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

in the bull run last time the fee to send some btc was 18€ busy network and it took some time to get deliverd. it has improved a lot also importants of fee from a personal lvl depend on how much you have. if you have 100€ 15€ fee is a lot if you have more .... its all perspective imo

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

Whenever I transfer money between exchanges I use Litecoin, it's available on any exchange and the fees where always very low the same with transaction speed. But good that Bitcoin is improving.
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

In my view, there are several thing that affect the fees, It depends on what app or website do you use, and also how many transaction in the blockchain, there are several app/website that we cannot change the fees, they set it automatically, but there are also the other app that we can change the fee manually such as Blockchain.com. But when there are so many transaction in the blockchain, you should pay more fees to make your transaction confirmed fast.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

I am newbie in the field of cryptocurrencies. I have started using BTC very recently and fortunately my experience is quite good with BTC transaction fees as I didn’t yet face any hassle.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

The best part or feature whatever I find in BTC is they allow making transactions with very cheap of cost. So yes my experience with BTC transactions is also positive so far.
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

My bitcoin fees experience is quietly alright. Nothing to be mad.I withdraw my balance bitcoin and a almost a right fee was deducted to my balance and its fine.I withdraw my btc successfully.I pay a bitcoin fee and I get much.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

The bitcoin fee is very low. People can easily transfer currency from here. It charge only .0005 btc per transaction. I think it’s the lower among others one. It’s the lowest and safest process of transaction.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

I never had any problems with fees. People who were complaining when the fees got bottlenecked were overpaying because they tried to fit into first 1-2 blocks and since there were so many people willing to transact they were fighting for spots. It was dumb and I actually made things harder for everyone else because instead of waiting in line people were pushing the fees into ridiculous levels like $100 for a transaction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alexbelov23

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

hello everyone,
also thought currently about bitcoin fees - as I am (like you actually) no fan of fees in general, I first was very skeptical (well, fee is fee, right??) bout a guy from my university started to talk about bitcoin fees lately and there we go. Wink he also said how cheap and how fast a bitcoin would be and so I did some research... you can't compare a crypto fee to a 'standard' fee... but well my colleague was right, its really cheap and really fast... really interesting... have a nice weekend, Alex. Smiley
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

I just did a transaction where I paid 1 cent in fees and it confirmed on the next block. Not only that but the next block came within half a minute of me doing my transaction.

The whole thing was almost implausibly good.

Generally, I always worry about fees but they never amounted to much in my experience of bitcoin. I don't do anything special. I use the latest stable version of bitcoin core and let it calculate the fees for me, I just use default settings.

According to bitinfocharts the average is $1, but my transaction of 160 something bytes only took 0.01 cents.

According to https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ I should have paid 4 satoshis per byte, amounting to 0.04 cents.
We all know that all the crypto currencies available in the market are the decentralised one and thus the same implies for bitcoin also , as bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency, there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin and thus there is improper trading is going with bitcoin as there is no one to regulate the every minor thing of bitcoin like bitcoin transactions and then comes the bitcoin fee , thus leading to illegal use and decrease in number of investors and for this centralised of bitcoin is the only solution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: