Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for crypto writers  (Read 252 times)
Cryptolume (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Hi All,

Cryptolume (https://cryptolume.co) is looking for writers to talk about a range of cryptocurrency topics, quite generic ones however we require someone that has great english writing skills and is competent in cryptocurrencies.

This would pay on an ongoing freelance basis, and there's already 20,000+ worth of words that we need to cover.

Topics for example are: What is Bitcoin, What is the blockchain, What is an ICO, What is short selling Bitcoin, etc.

Paying $0.04~0.08 per word depending on writer quality. Ongoing work would be provided for the right person. If you are interested, please reach out via https://cryptolume.co/contact/

Please ensure you mention this blog post if you are interested.

Payment can be made via PayPal or BTC. Any questions, please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

I contacted you via the link, I hope to talk with you soon.

Positivebetting
mpgalloo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:29:49 AM

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1
I'm already developing a new cryptomade, I wrote the white paper, and I'm developing her website, I confess I'm having a hard time finding good team members.
Profissioais to compose the main team.
Most interviewees do not want to receive during the sale of the token, either work and already receive, the creation of a criptomoeda takes a few hours of work, but a large project needs the commitment of a good team.
The amount collected from the sale of tokens is to pay the team and reinvest in improvements and partnerships.

contact  mpgalloo@hotmail.com
MickLikeJagger

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

I would be interested in writing some for you. I've been a professional writer for over 15 years, mostly for corporate communications and technical documents, not so much a blogger until recently (momma said if you do something well, don't do it for free). I have a Masters in Creative Writing and a year of PhD work in Professional and Technical Writing (Bitcoin and the dark web site Silk Road).

I'm currently providing communications services for a blockchain development project. See some of my samples here:
https://medium.com/mpg-research-communications

email: michael@mpgresearch.io
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

I have sent a message through your contact form. I hope to hear back from you soon

gledit

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Mr. S Gledhill BA (Hons). CEO/Founder Gledit Crypto Journalism Solutions
Gledit.co.uk
Twitter - Gledit

20 year traditional journalism experience, press releases etc.
Transitioned to ft crypto hack/CEO 6 months ago + as had lifelong interest in PC building, networks (with many 9-5 management jobs held in these fields over the years - i'm 40yro now)
Was fortunate/friendly and open to learn initially to have the good fortune to have some major players on here and elsewhere in essence, take me under their wing as I'm a very fast learner. Although I no longer need such coaching as plateau'd some time ago in abiity; great to have successful crypto friends.

Holder of permanent contracts - some with non-disclosure contracts (NDA) but have plenty of portfolio for anyone needing unique quality textual content.

Regards.
Feel free to contact me on Telegram or PM here; if I may fit your criteria. Although experienced, as a relative newcomer my prices relect very high VFM/added value.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Have you scouted on Services? there are writers out there which you can choose from and some of them can even do translations at the same time if ever you're going to expand with local languages.

And if you want to see set of freelancers search them through https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/freelancers and use the drop down button to "writing".

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptolume (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Looking for some writers again if anyones interested, please reach out on our website with examples of your previous work on blockchain. https://cryptolume.co/contact/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: