Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Moolah token XMOO listing soon on Coinsuper!  (Read 153 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

Cloud Moolah is basically a mobile gaming Steam Store for Southeast Asia, with an inbuilt Kickstarter for game developers and virtual items marketplace, and is set to be listed on Coinsuper by the end of this month (August)!

Cloud Moolah is creating the MOO Store that will utilize the XMOO tokens. Gamers can use the tokens to exchange for Cloud Moolah points that they can use to pay for in-game content and services. Developers can use the tokens for game publishing services.

More information can be found here https://medium.com/@Cloudmoolah/xmoo-has-found-a-home-afaca55a1f5b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

I like the fact that the founding team is drawn from the video game publishing and payment industries in Asia and they have a stellar track record of issuing virtual currencies and publishing blockbuster game titles such as EA Sports, FIFA Online 2, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike Online, and Starcraft. So, really interesting to see this!
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

The whole concept is lovely. I learned Cloud Alliance launched its first product “CloudMoolah” in 2017.

I am impressed with the fact that CloudMoolah allows Unity developers to enable in-app revenue collection from more than 100 million gamers and 500,000 retail points of sales across Southeast Asia.
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

I would love to know how many exchanges is this currently listed on? And how soon do they intend to get listed on other exchanges to give potential buyers more options when buying? Will be nice to know these things!
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

I would love to know how many exchanges is this currently listed on? And how soon do they intend to get listed on other exchanges to give potential buyers more options when buying? Will be nice to know these things!

From what I can figure out. Currently, they have concluded plans to get listed on Coinsuper. And probably doesn't intend to stop there; as their team are working assiduously to ensure that its are listed in several other top notch exchanges before the end of 2019.
AeroKing

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

I must say that I support this laudable project. The vision is clear enough and needs to be vigorously in order for it to make a huge success. However, it is important not become distracted for any reason so as not to lose the vision. So, let see how it goes. Too early right now to comment!

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

Cloud Moolah is basically a mobile gaming Steam Store for Southeast Asia, with an inbuilt Kickstarter for game developers and virtual items marketplace, and is set to be listed on Coinsuper by the end of this month (August)!

Cloud Moolah is creating the MOO Store that will utilize the XMOO tokens. Gamers can use the tokens to exchange for Cloud Moolah points that they can use to pay for in-game content and services. Developers can use the tokens for game publishing services.

More information can be found here https://medium.com/@Cloudmoolah/xmoo-has-found-a-home-afaca55a1f5b

Great, Awesome...

I am really interested in joining this site as a beta tester. What are the steps I should take in order to be accepted into this community? Can anyone help me for it??
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Great, Awesome...

I am really interested in joining this site as a beta tester. What are the steps I should take in order to be accepted into this community? Can anyone help me for it??

Well, I am not exactly certain but the procedure to take is for you to join the Telegram group and drop a message for CM Kiat, as soon as the message is received, they will add you immediately to the beta group. Hope it helps!
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Great, Awesome...

Well, I am not exactly certain but the procedure to take is for you to join the Telegram group and drop a message for CM Kiat, as soon as the message is received, they will add you immediately to the beta group. Hope it helps!

WOW! That's cool... If it's really so easy to join up, I too would love to be part of this! I will try it now!
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

It is expected to have token like this. Later on soon others will follow. And it will be the trend of the new generation. I like to try this too hopefully.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: