Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope the price today will continue to rise  (Read 147 times)
jimely0907 (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

I hope that the price today of bitcoin and altcoin will rise, i have big investment to crypto coin, when i see the price in coinmarketcap the of bitcoin and altcoin today is green, i hope there is no change the price performance today
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

I think that bitcoin and altcoin prices will continue to rise. This is what every crypto is very happy to happen. The bear market will soon pass. We will welcome a huge bull market. Let us wait patiently, don't give up easily.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Best is we can always Hope this and everyone wants the price to rise everyday.
However, prices does not flow with HOPES, the market trends, sentiments are very much important for a bullish run and a breakout to current resistance looks very tough. I wish and hope similar to you, but I know its going to take time for a new ATH.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

I agree with you that today's market has finally ushered in green, and I hope that this situation will continue to be maintained! This way I can recover some losses!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

There is always a saying that crypto is unpredictable. I believe in Fundamental analysis I believe that as the year draws to an end better days are ahead the land will rain green and keep rising. Let me believe you.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

I hope that the price today of bitcoin and altcoin will rise, i have big investment to crypto coin, when i see the price in coinmarketcap the of bitcoin and altcoin today is green, i hope there is no change the price performance today
I think you should sell them and transfer them to USDT. You should only "surf" at the present time. because the coming market will go down again. That would be a serious downturn and the price of the altcoins would be very low. That would be a good time for you to buy bottom and sell high again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

exactly, markets can really use some green color nowaday.
Hope it can get some investors back.
Mr.frost

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Even if it has a large value today doesnt mean it will be all the time.There is always down time for crypto because its a market let's just accept that fact. What we can do with that is to update more often because anytime the value may rise or down.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

We all hope to see a green market. Unfortunately all days are not same. If If there is a continuous rise, the market will not attract. Sometimes we need a red market too.
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

I think that the prices for bitcoin and altcoin will grow very soon. Wait a while, do not panic. Soon the bear market will begin.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

I think all people have a hope to see green in market. I hope that bitcoin and altcoin prices will continue to rise. We have to wait patiently, don't give up easily.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

I beleive that bear market season is over and now we can see the beginning of a new bull run with $1B market capitalization in the end of 2018.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Though I do not think the market has recovered from the bear but with the positive rise in price of coin, I hope this  rise will continue for a long time until the bull run start.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: